Sign in to follow this  
LofiVibes

Missing class's

They said they will be adding classes with future add on content same with other areas and awakening skills / world bosses.  Some speculate that they will be following closely to the PC version for most of the content. 

• Like 1

They're gonna announce a roadmap for class releases etc, I believe it's to be announced before the game goes live in March.

47 minutes ago, Skode said:

They're gonna announce a roadmap for class releases etc, I believe it's to be announced before the game goes live in March.

I join you in hope

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LofiVibes said:

Did the devs say why no tamer and valk by chance? Im just wondering since tamers my fav class.

Well no one really put forth an answer to what you are actually asking. I believe Valk and Tamer are not available at launch as they are still being balanced and tested for the challenges that console play brings with it. Id expect these two classes to be the first classes rolled out after launch. At what time? Is anyone's guess. Not sure what stream this was mentioned in, but Simon/Shirna said that those two were being fine tuned. Apparently everything has to be reworked or closely looked at since being re-developed for xbox. Making sure it all performs and feels as intended. 

Edited by Jacs
  • Like 1

I'm still waiting for Musa. Might be called Blader on xbox because it is PA running the show. 

• Like 1

I asked them in Q&A if they are working on anything right now and they verified they are just not allowed saying which classes. I see us gaining classes 2-3 at a clip and I believe first few in first month or 2.

To be honest I don't want them to rush out updates to quick together, being new to the game, don't want to be rushed and would like to take in then game, can understand people coming from the PC version want the other class's as they know what there doing...

Edited by LordDante

17 minutes ago, LordDante said:

To be honest I don't want them to rush out updates to quick together, being new to the game, don't want to be rushed and would like to take in then game, can understand people coming from the PC version want the other class's as they know what there doing...

Even as a Veteran player, it will be nice to take in the game again. When I first started, I rushed through everything and I know I missed some stuff. There are low level quest lines I still haven't done. And now I don't even want to do them until xbox launch. And yea. I definitely want my Musa. I'm ass at pvp with it, but grinding mobs is so fun.

• Like 1

I'd really enjoy new content added bi-monthly. I feel PA could go three or four months before the first update, as the whole game is new so no content updates, or only small ones like adding new gear or whatnot would be fine. Though after three or four months with the usual player base drop off, it'd be good to throw something in to get them to come back, like some new classes, a new area, etc.

Basically, I'd expect new classes or other updates to come out every 2-3 months, though 3-4 wouldn't be unheard of. 

While there are many of us that feel as you do, Wiitchcraft, here is how that would pan out for the people that quit after 2 months and come back....

I'm worried that people will leave and come back and then leave for good because of how far behind the rest of us they'd be. returning players would be gimped in node wars because they wouldn't have the gear and experience to stand against those who have already claimed power. Every MMO has it's gate rush and swift decline thereafter, but few mmos have been as complex as this one.

But yea, 2-3 months to get our sh*t together before new classes or Mediah would be a pretty reasonable amount of time. 4 months would be kind of pushing it. We'll know more when we see the roadmap.

6 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Just an update for anyone that missed the stream.CM Shirna said that classes will be released ASAP after launch 

Whatever tf that means lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Just an update for anyone that missed the stream.CM Shirna said that classes will be released ASAP after launch 

Well thats good at least in the mean time ill most likly make another class and save up stuff for when tamer come's out.