Hero4hire

Value pack iso node investment

From what I understand....with the value pack enabled I'll be able to invest in nodes that I did not visit the manager...my question is after the value pack expires do I maintain my investments??? Do I have to just visit the manager to pick up where I left off or do I have to start over??

The value pack allows remote investments, otherwise yoy nees to visit the node manager to do so.

You will not lose your invested CP but you won't be able to collect it back and invest elsewhere remotely etc.

• Like 1

U can invest without being at the nodemanager, but u still have to discover it first. Also it cost energy to do it from a distance.

U keep ur node investement, the valuepack only has the advantage that u dont have to run to every node whenever u want to change ur setup

• Like 1

A side note for this. To make it easier when you discover a node, click on it on the map. There should be an option for "Previous Node" selecting this will show you where the nodes are that are connected to the node you are currently at, if you have not discovered those nodes yet. Very useful exploration tool.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Greev said:

A side note for this. To make it easier when you discover a node, click on it on the map. There should be an option for "Previous Node" selecting this will show you where the nodes are that are connected to the node you are currently at, if you have not discovered those nodes yet. Very useful exploration tool.

Can be finicky in the sense that it will show you the previous node to find, but that previous one might not be connected either, and before you know it you spent all your energy trying to find a node that was nowhere near your current nodes. There are tools out there that show where the nodes are. 

2 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Can be finicky in the sense that it will show you the previous node to find, but that previous one might not be connected either, and before you know it you spent all your energy trying to find a node that was nowhere near your current nodes. There are tools out there that show where the nodes are. 

Hmm, you may be on to something. I haven't noticed that in the Pc version, but then again, I wasn't really checking to see if it was connected or not. Just followed the map markers. thanks for the insight Artist Formerly Known As Simon.

23 hours ago, Greev said:

Hmm, you may be on to something. I haven't noticed that in the Pc version, but then again, I wasn't really checking to see if it was connected or not. Just followed the map markers. thanks for the insight Artist Formerly Known As Simon.

It's like that on the PC. Its very finicky and new players will definitely be confused by it.