Sign in to follow this  
Chapstar

State of the Pearl Shop

Just curious what state the Pearl Shop will be in at launch. I Read somewhere most costumes will be released down the line, because they have to be adjusted, but:

1. Is there any priority on what comes first? Like Cooking/alchemy cloths?

2. Will things like lootscrolls or Kamasylvia Blessing be available?

3. Or some of the Rookie packages available on the PC, which contain combination of things that are useful to get started?

To be honest theres not really a exact detail of what will be available on CashShop but i would say will be minimal in the first days, regarding packages i would say aswell that the game pre orders would be already consider beginner packages aswell

1. There isn't any alchemy outfit and honestly the cooking outfit won't be needed at launch. Taking 2 seconds off 30 total cooks won't be that helpful.

2. Blessing would be a waste of money at launch. Why bother with increase energy return when you've only got 40 energy?  

3.they most likely won't have bundle deals until later down the line. They'll let people who are willing to pay full price pay it before offering discounts 

1. Oh there is one NOW:

image.thumb.png.649e6b48de117017a7f1e802c6a3f34e.png

2. The drop-rate increase of Kamasylve Blessing translates to Silver which is going to be rather welcome at start. Extra Energy Recovery is also a huge advantage as you'll be rolling for Workers, Gathering etc to get that "edge". Having a special buff for money would go a long way. Although you might think of it as "endgame" buff, it's going to be very helpful at the very start as well.

3. Yeah there might be some "Rookie Adventurer Starter Kit", but not many bundles yet. They'll ease us up to it over time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

1. There isn't any alchemy outfit and honestly the cooking outfit won't be needed at launch. Taking 2 seconds off 30 total cooks won't be that helpful.

2. Blessing would be a waste of money at launch. Why bother with increase energy return when you've only got 40 energy?  

3.they most likely won't have bundle deals until later down the line. They'll let people who are willing to pay full price pay it before offering discounts 

u should get ur facts right mate. I intend to do much more than 30 total cooks and even if not time saved is time saved

and as Grammaticus mentioned, any extra energy is gonna help in the beginning to get everything set up and i am more interested in the 20% dropchance to get some extra money

• Like 1

Even if there are no lifeskill costumes available, there may be Professional clothing you get as a mission reward that you can buy an exchange coupon to turn it into a costume.

My personal priority with the cash shop will be pets. The faster I can fill my pet slots, the less likely it is that i'll have to pick up my own crap on the battlefield. That's tedious.

If you got the ultimate pack, you'll have 3 months of value pack activated. Chances are, if you participate in the beta, they are going to give you some kind of kamasylve blessing to start you off. There may even be a whole galaxy of launch day giveaways that will satisfy our needs.

Dropping a good dime on T3 pet attempts at the very start is where I'm going.

If you are completely new and did not play the PC version, I would suggest not throwing a ton of money into your first character.  Almost all of the necessary pearl shop items are character specific (weight, inventory space, etc.), so make sure the character you're investing into is the one that you enjoy and plan on spending most of your time on.

• Like 4

Agreed Rloba. If you are going to buy stuff in the beginning, just buy stuff that will benefit your entire account. 

6 hours ago, Greev said:

Agreed Rloba. If you are going to buy stuff in the beginning, just buy stuff that will benefit your entire account. 

With that being said,I would avoid buying inventory and weight at first till you know for sure you want to invest hours upon hours in a class.Instead at first purchase a storage maid {unless you buy the ultimate edition}since they are account bound instead of character bound.All you have to do is summon her and send stuff to your warehouse.

40 minutes ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

With that being said,I would avoid buying inventory and weight at first till you know for sure you want to invest hours upon hours in a class.Instead at first purchase a storage maid {unless you buy the ultimate edition}since they are account bound instead of character bound.All you have to do is summon her and send stuff to your warehouse.

This for sure iv made too many new mains that i bought all slots/weight for them then 3 days later not play the class due to "not feeling the class".