NukeEm

<DeadSerious> Toptier NA PvP guild NW/Siege guild 430+Gs Lvl 57+

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsH5vTKjj14NV4MEx4hBc_O9Wt1yST_nzfhOP20nMmmdyjSw/viewform?usp=sf_link 💀 DeadSerious BDX💀

4E0BA86E-0F20-4AEE-BE6B-C32FA6579D4C.thumb.png.2a84a9c33872389bc3917d5ef6cbec6c.png

DeadSerious BDX is now recruiting highly dedicated players.This guild is not for the faint... We are a intensively dedicated PvP guild.And been growing since Beta 1. We are looking for trustworthy, loyal an very dedicated people to the guild/game. Are ranks are already filled with years of experience from PC players so all you new guys can feel right at home an comfortable in such a diverse overwhelming game. We have big goals to live up to we will be a superior guild on the servers by incorporating organization, preparation, tactics and team work. We will be sure to keep guild roster capped at 100 spots it will become very competitive at launch ( we expect all who want to join to be a daily player) as we want to make our presence known. As of right now we have 70+ players.

Once again we are a very hardcore PvP guild an plan on being a top contender in Castle siege/Node wars we require 80% attendance to all sieges and NWs and we will have a monthly gear progression goal or it will result in a kick. As competition will be fierce! 

PERKS FOR JOINING

• Great community of players
  • Weekly relic runs
  • Week boss scroll runs
  • Weekly guild boss scrolls
  • Daily payouts (varies from guild contribution points)
  • Years of knowledge from pc players
  • 24/7 active guild so everyone will always have someone to play with grind,level,PvP ect ( Atleast 1-2 officers will ALWAYS be on)
  • Guild skills
  • Detailed guides on every aspect of the game
  • 1v1/2v2/3v3 tournaments (winners get pearls/ silver payouts)
  • Monthly pearl give aways 
  • Castle siege/Node wars 
  • PvP practices/training 
  • Guild calendar that displays all upcoming guild events that you can access from anywhere. 

Requirements        

DISCORD- This is our main way our communication you must join!

Headset- Must have a working mic an headset. 

Thanks for considering DeadSerious

-NukeEm 

Edited by NukeEm
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Add: (DeadSerious) NukeEm😎 on discord if interested or add gt below and I’ll get to you

Edited by NukeEm

Hey man would love to join your ranks. I’m  very experienced player I’ve been playing since the alpha for PC an would love to bring my experience over to you guys 😁

Tryin to reach nukem on discord but I don't have the 4 digit tag, chueyjoo on xbl or chueyjoo #4076 on discord....very interested and have several friends possibly joining as well, looking for an active guild to all home. 

9 hours ago, Chueyjoo said:

Tryin to reach nukem on discord but I don't have the 4 digit tag, chueyjoo on xbl or chueyjoo #4076 on discord....very interested and have several friends possibly joining as well, looking for an active guild to all home. 

I’ll shoot you an add my man

I had a really nice time in the guild during the second beta. I hope to see all members who join to help push and keep the top spot.

Would love to join your ranks if you guys still have spots. Will be playing this game nonstop at launch.

Discord name = Bubba NV#8616

I’m new to this game on Xbox. I’m not sure if you guys are pc. But mmorpg are amazing and I take them serious since they’re so damn fun. I’m interested in your guild if you are still recruiting 

Whats up gentlemen and gentlewomen, I'm definitely interested in joining your guild. New player here, played in both betas and have been following the game for quite sometime. My main interest in the PVP aspect as that's pretty much my end goal. I feel like I hit all the criteria and would be a good fit in your guild if you guys still are recruiting. Havent yet registered on discord but will definitely use it if recruited.

GT: Live Like Kure

Would love to have a chance to join this guild! I love the pvp content so far even though its not too much out but please give me a chance 😃

Wizard lvl 52!

MY GT is BiggishClover

Posted (edited)

I have myself and two other guildies potentially interested in joining. We are all 55.99 exp 305 gear score or higher. I am a former PC player and the other two are already very knowledgeable as they are putting in alot of time researching the game. We are currently officers in another guild that's not progressing at the rate we would like to so we will have a 24 hour cooldown. We come as a group, hit me up if you have 3 spots. Message me on discord @ SINISTER#8694 

Edited by SAVAGE
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, SAVAGE said:

I have myself and two other guildies potentially interested in joining. We are all 55.99 exp 305 gear score or higher. I am a former PC player and the other two are already very knowledgeable as they are putting in alot of time researching the game. We are currently officers in another guild that's not progressing at the rate we would like to so we will have a 24 hour cooldown. We come as a group, hit me up if you have 3 spots. Message me on discord @ SINISTER#8694 

Ay bro tried adding you won’t go through (DS) NukeEm#5920 is mine

135 AP lvl 56 Witch here. Interested in joining. I played on PC as well.

Discord: Fargo#4013