[CM]Shirna

Black Desert Stream #3

Hey guys, 

For those of you who didn't get the chance to watch the stream tonight, you can catch the twitch vod here:

Here is a list of things that we talked about during the stream: 

●Beta begins February 14th, you can download the beta from February 12th 8am UTC, 12am PST. If you still have beta #1, you can update that to play the beta

●Beta is only available for those in the North America and Europe regions. 

●Beta GM events are back. Horse catching, fishing, hide and seek all make their returns. GM's and CM's will be playing Red Battlefield for at least an hour a day on each server, times will be revealed later. 

●Hexe got eaten by a Gorilla as he was trying to put a mocap suit on it, Altinova is now the transitions expert. 

● Calpheon Chubby Dog will be sent to players who reach level 30 in the beta. The reward will be sent after the official launch.

● Remember to sign up for your chance to take away 1 of 10 standard bundles. You can sign up at xbox.playblackdesert.com and if you signed up for the previous beta, you will not need to sign up again.

●Road map will be coming after launch. We want to take more feedback in beta, and if we can, work that into the roadmap too. 

●Red Nose is not bugged, it says immune because he's immune to Crowd Control Effects, he does take damage. 

●In beta, if you beat Red Nose, you will receive an Ultimate Bundle to try out for the beta. You will receive the reward as a quest reward. The rewards will not affect anything in the launch version of the game. 

●Trent is the best PvP'er currently in Black Desert. 

●Node War information, we will send all the stuff and the fortress will build over time. 

●Build up your guilds during the beta to make sure that you can enter, more details coming soon. 

And that pretty much sums it up! We showcased Ranger and Warrior this time around, and also showed the way customizable commands work! 

Thank you guys for being awesome! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Road-map delay hype

Where is #2 stream? 

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Good stream, I noticed when you told Trent so zoom out, it seemed it was more zoomed out then we were able on the last beta for exampe. Has this been changed?  

Thanks for the stream upload! Massive quality improvements, can see that y'all are getting everything worked out now. Keep it up, these streams are great.

Another great stream. Cannot wait for beta... .kudos to trent...shinra going to have to get betrer for their next match...trent better keep on his game lol

Fantastic haircut. Also, free pet for hitting lvl 30? What if I get multiple characters to lvl 30, can I get multiple pets? :D

• Like 1

Good question Alder!!

And Trent is terrible at PvP. You let him win, Shirna. halfway through the one fight, you quit using your skills. all you did was move around a bit and let him hit you. It's okay, though. Trent belongs on Mobile, not with an xbox controller.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:19 PM, Alder said:

Fantastic haircut. Also, free pet for hitting lvl 30? What if I get multiple characters to lvl 30, can I get multiple pets? :D

Just the once

1 hour ago, Greev said:

Good question Alder!!

And Trent is terrible at PvP. You let him win, Shirna. halfway through the one fight, you quit using your skills. all you did was move around a bit and let him hit you. It's okay, though. Trent belongs on Mobile, not with an xbox controller.

I mean, I promise I tried REAL hard :P Just don't let him find out.

On 2/9/2019 at 3:59 PM, Daniel said:

Road-map delay hype

Where is #2 stream? 

Its up on the YT channel 

On 2/9/2019 at 7:44 PM, Betty said:

Good stream, I noticed when you told Trent so zoom out, it seemed it was more zoomed out then we were able on the last beta for exampe. Has this been changed?  

Mayyybe. Honestly it might be that the camera is raised slightly which can give that illusion. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Just the once

I mean, I promise I tried REAL hard :P Just don't let him find out.

Its up on the YT channel 

Mayyybe. Honestly it might be that the camera is raised slightly which can give that illusion. 

I haven't noticed the option to turn shaking off or adjust brightness. Is this going to be server sided on release?

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

I haven't noticed the option to turn shaking off or adjust brightness. Is this going to be server sided on release?

I sure hope so. I feel like if I play the zerker for more than an hour, reality will shake for the rest of my life.

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2019 at 6:27 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

●Hexe got eaten by a Gorilla as he was trying to put a mocap suit on it, Altinova is now the transitions expert. 

This is so sad.

Alexa play decapcito 10 hour mix.