Sign in to follow this  
[CM]Shirna

New Release Date Times

Adventurers, 

Those of you who have pre-ordered Black Desert Xbox would have received an email stating that the release date of the game has changed. We're sorry for not communicating this earlier but the change was made to reduce confusion about the release of the game. Since the game was scheduled to be released at 12am UTC+0, this meant that the dates were one day behind what we were advertising. 

This means the new release dates are as follows: 

Ultimate Bundle: 3/1 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)
Deluxe Bundle: 3/2 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)
Standard Bundle: 3/3 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)

Official Launch: 3/4 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)

We are sorry for not communicating this change to you earlier. 

Black Desert Xbox Team

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

On 2/11/2019 at 2:54 AM, Dragonfiend said:

I may be getting up early Mar 1st to make my character. Then its off to work ☹

I am lucky I have the weekend off.  Just work Mon-Tue

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:09 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Adventurers, 

Those of you who have pre-ordered Black Desert Xbox would have received an email stating that the release date of the game has changed. We're sorry for not communicating this earlier but the change was made to reduce confusion about the release of the game. Since the game was scheduled to be released at 12am UTC+0, this meant that the dates were one day behind what we were advertising. 

This means the new release dates are as follows: 

Ultimate Bundle: 3/1 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)
Deluxe Bundle: 3/2 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)
Standard Bundle: 3/3 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)

Official Launch: 3/4 12am (PST), 8am (UTC+0)

We are sorry for not communicating this change to you earlier. 

Black Desert Xbox Team

I can't find what the launch price will be. Is it the same as the standard bundle? If not, then what will launch price be and will there be any included perks?

3 hours ago, Greev said:

I can't find what the launch price will be. Is it the same as the standard bundle? If not, then what will launch price be and will there be any included perks?

im gonna guess it will be like pc a 10,25 and 50$ pack but thats just my guess.

23 hours ago, Greev said:

AMA stated that the standard would be the lowest offered price for the foreseeable future.

Wait, so now those that purchased the pre order wont get access on March 1st unless they purchased the ultimate edition? This should of been stated beforehand. The only reason I pre ordered was to have a few days to get a start before I am away for a week. smh...

All pre orders should be released at the same time, people and fans of the game supported you but you are showing already this is a money grab and reinforcing the idea that the more money you spend the better you are rewarded.

🤔🤔🤔

It was stated long ago on 2/10 that they moved everything back one day(ish) due to time zone confusion. Prior to that, Ultimate always got 72 hours early, the middle one was 48 hours early, and basic preorder is 24 hours early...been that way since preorders launched. 

That was never stated in the Xbox store. If it was I totally missed it and that doesn't change the fact that all pre orders should release at the same time. It just looks bad. Like only the people who spend the most are rewarded the best. Not a good look imho. Starting to look like a p2w which I seriously hope is not true as I absolutely love this game, it's one of the best games I've played in some time but it doesn't sit well with me that the more money you spend the better you are.

Paying more for more early access???why wouldnt that be fair. How is that pay to win. P2w implies spending money for something u cant get other wise. Having 3 days less to play is not pay to win. Thats like telling me im pay to win because im retired and can play more active hours then you.

You literally just said p2w implies spending money for something cant otherwise get correct? Well it looks like you cant play on the 1st unless you spend more money?!? It just doesn't look good is all and I never read a single thing about paying more to play earlier in the xbox store. In fact it simply wasn't on there anywhere when I pre ordered. I looked at all the bundles before purchasing. 

Edited by MistWalker
Typo

Once again ... someone that wants to race through content. Do you complain about the kiddies having more hours in a day to grind? Like who cares bro 

9 minutes ago, MistWalker said:

You literally just said p2w implies spending money for something cant otherwise get correct? Well it looks like you cant play on the 1st unless you spend more money?!? It just doesn't look good is all and I never read a single thing about paying more to play earlier in the xbox store. In fact it simply wasn't on there anywhere when I pre ordered. I looked at all the bundles before purchasing. 

Maybe if u check full details in xbox store it tells you 24, 48, 72 hours early access.  And people are paying for time but time is endless for if someone quits playing but u keep playing, then how does their extra (up to) 72 hours really matter?

9 minutes ago, MistWalker said:

I never read a single thing about paying more to play earlier in the xbox store. In fact it simply wasn't on there anywhere when I pre ordered. I looked at all the bundles before purchasing. 

When i pre-ordered the deluxe edition on the UK store it said exactly what was in each bundle, including 72 hours early access for ultimate, 48 hours early access for deluxe and 24 hours early access for standard, unless that was changed before Sunday when I got mine then it's been there since the pre orders went live, also they said 2 or 3 of the last live streams what was included in each bundle as well and they go back to before the pre orders opened