Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

New xbox at e3?

22 minutes ago, Azuki said:

Yeah but try running the latest ios on a iphone 4 and it probably wont work. 

Lol, sure but you're talking about a phone that came out in 2010. Apple is already up to iPhone 9 coming this yr. Please keep the comparison relevant.:D I'm pretty sure the latest ios would work on an iPhone 6. But aside from the ios, I bet many of the same apps and games would run on the 4, which is actually more comparable. It's just different models in a family, just like what Microsoft is doing with Xbox, with all playing the same games.

But it's kind of irrelevant what we think, the proof is in the pudding. Microsoft has already stated this is their goal and it makes sense. We'll just have to see how it plays out and how many models they make developers overlap. Developers already create scaled versions for pc so really shouldn't be that difficult on console.

I would love to see Microsoft come out with a new console every year. Make my request for birthday/Christmas presents a lot easier. lol

Edited by Jammer480

31 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Lol, sure but you're talking about a phone that came out in 2010. Apple is already up to iPhone 9 coming this yr. Please keep the comparison relevant.:D I'm pretty sure the latest ios would work on an iPhone 6. But aside from the ios, I bet many of the same apps and games would run on the 4, which is actually more comparable. It's just different models in a family, just like what Microsoft is doing with Xbox, with all playing the same games.

But it's kind of irrelevant what we think, the proof is in the pudding. Microsoft has already stated this is their goal and it makes sense. We'll just have to see how it plays out and how many models they make developers overlap. Developers already create scaled versions for pc so really shouldn't be that difficult on console.

I would love to see Microsoft come out with a new console every year. Make my request for birthday/Christmas presents a lot easier. lol

My point is that something has to give sooner or later. Especially as technology advances. Better graphics etc...