Vampiryn

Xbox one x 60 fps?

25 minutes ago, mwalker924 said:

Isn't that a little unfair though for us with regular xbox? Or would I be able to have 60 fps as well.

Well yeah in duels or small scale pvp, 60fps vs 30fps will certainly have an advantage. Any large scale PvP the fps is likely to tank on the One X as well. Wouldnt be to worried there. One S does not have the option to run it at 60. Just one graphical profile where the X has 4k/30 and then 1080/uncapped to 60. I didn't play on the 1080 mode last time, so I can't speak to well as to how well it holds to 60 if at all. Sorta hoping one of the youtube channels run it through the tools so we get a good look at the performance. I'm personally not holding out for a locked 60. I expect it to be in the 40-50 range in any circumstance where there's a decent amount of players or action happening onscreen. Id think low level grinding where you are by yourself a lot of the time 60 would be achievable. 

21 minutes ago, mwalker924 said:

Isn't that a little unfair though for us with regular xbox? Or would I be able to have 60 fps as well.

Are are you joking? Iluminati conspired with Pearl Abys to make this gaame to run on 60 FS but only the x version, to increase Microsoft sales on xbox x......even they could made the game to run on 60 FS on all xbox consoles

9 minutes ago, Heya said:

Are are you joking? Iluminati conspired with Pearl Abys to make this gaame to run on 60 FS but only the x version, to increase Microsoft sales on xbox x......even they could made the game to run on 60 FS on all xbox consoles

I can't see BDO running 60 on OG Xbox. 

• Like 2

You guys know consoles are like computers right?  You won't get peak performance on an old pc, same with an old xbox lol.  It's not to up the Xbox One X sales.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tungrad said:

You guys know consoles are like computers right?  You won't get peak performance on an old pc, same with an old xbox lol.  It's not to up the Xbox One X sales.

What's a computer??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

You get what you pay for, same if you cheap out on a PC, someone is going to have a better rig then you...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

What is unfair? I have a stronger hardware, I have better performance - that's life, I've never heard such comment from a PC owner - ever.. OG xbox is 6 years old and is really poorly geared even for a console.

I'm surprised it is supposed to run it in 1080p while it was locked at 900p most of the time during earlier years.

10 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

Isn't it unfair for you to have the same features as someone who payed extra for a console with better hardware that can HANDLE said features?

24 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Isn't it unfair for you to have the same features as someone who payed extra for a console with better hardware that can HANDLE said features?

I get it, stupid question. Literally half the replies here already said something lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

Well there is obviously going to be a better performance on a X1X, Why would we otherwise pay more? And Why would it even exist. Think bruh, think..

Edited by Betty
  • Like 1

Just now, Betty said:

Well there is obviously being a better performance on a X1X, Why would we otherwise pay more? And Why would it even exist. Think bruh, think..

Yes yes I get it. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

Yes yes I get it. 

Lol sorry, we get that you want to have 60fps as well but bdx is a hefty game for OG

Pffft. Scrubs. Im going to be running in 120 fps with 8k. My futuristic xbox also comes with an option for cooking me breakfast, delivering happy endings, and absorbing my consciousness so I can play even when im not around. Get with the times.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Greev said:

Pffft. Scrubs. Im going to be running in 120 fps with 8k. My futuristic xbox also comes with an option for cooking me breakfast, delivering happy endings, and absorbing my consciousness so I can play even when im not around. Get with the times.

much salt.. 

1 minute ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

much salt.. 

I don't know what you mean by that.

If it was to say im being salty, then no. I was aying this as a funny.

If you are salty, then im sorry to hear that. Not everyone can have a machine that delivers happy endings.

17 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

Just be grateful it will even run on regular xbox. 😑

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dorfoz said:

Just be grateful it will even run on regular xbox. 😑

I am grateful? Trust me I loved playing the first beta and fought many who had that advantage. I was just asking a question in the thread here is all. 

13 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

I am grateful? Trust me I loved playing the first beta and fought many who had that advantage. I was just asking a question in the thread here is all. 

Didn't think console elitist were a thing but some of us One X owners seem to be. Phil had said very early on it would be up to the devs to decide if they wanted to keep equal frame rates or have this division. Most devs have opted in many/most cases (all the games ive played at least) that have a strong focus on pvp to keep the X at 30, if the base consoles are at 30. But it's ultimately the devs choice. This doesn't mean every X owner is going to rofl stomp you. Gear and skill will still very much be more important factors. If you are both of equal gear and skill, then yes the advantage would go to whoever is on the more powerful console.

I was super excited to hear there will be a 60 FPS option for Xbox One X owners Even with frame drops in crowded areas I’m still excited. 60 FPS feels better to my brain. Way better. 30 FPS makes me ill sometimes. I don’t mind taking a resolution drop for the faster frame rate. 

I hope that players that don’t have the X are offered an option to sacrifice graphics and resolution to obtain similar frame rates as the X. That way the player has the power to choose their preference.

1 hour ago, Cookiesnmilk said:

I was super excited to hear there will be a 60 FPS option for Xbox One X owners Even with frame drops in crowded areas I’m still excited. 60 FPS feels better to my brain. Way better. 30 FPS makes me ill sometimes. I don’t mind taking a resolution drop for the faster frame rate. 

I hope that players that don’t have the X are offered an option to sacrifice graphics and resolution to obtain similar frame rates as the X. That way the player has the power to choose their preference.

That would only seem fair but honestly, I don't know if the base xbox could pull off 540p/60 lol. I'll be very surprised if the X can hold to 60 well enough. MMO'S/BDX are very heavy on the cpu. The jaguar is an outdated and not a powerful one to begin with, and the X only has it over clocked. But good optimization can go a looong way.