Bnews757

Weird but cool

Downloaded and was able to log in server. Saw a couple of people we all just standing around lol. Guess they just figured out it was live. Well was good to atleast see what it looks like. Cant wait to play

5 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Downloaded and was able to log in server. Saw a couple of people we all just standing around lol. Guess they just figured out it was live. Well was good to atleast see what it looks like. Cant wait to play

I was in the process of creating my toon... Tbh they should just let us on it now until the 17th. 

1 minute ago, Verbz said:

I was in the process of creating my toon... Tbh they should just let us on it now until the 17th. 

For real should have kept it open. I just made standard toon cause i wanted to see how the controls felt. Play on pc but control is going to take some time to get use to. I wonder how the awakening is going to fit in there should be fun.

Just now, LofiVibes said:

Mostly im glad i got my family name i wanted and toon names.

Its just beta the family name wont stay when it releases

Thats why i didnt bother to spend time on that part

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

Its just beta the family name wont stay when it releases

Thats why i didnt bother to spend time on that part

Well thats fine by me

4 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

For real should have kept it open. I just made standard toon cause i wanted to see how the controls felt. Play on pc but control is going to take some time to get use to. I wonder how the awakening is going to fit in there should be fun.

Well I didn't know we could get into the actual game, I was just buzzing i could test out the creation, let people know on guild discord, then I went to drop the kids off at the pool when I saw in discord that we could get in game, by the time I got back downstairs it had disconnected.. I was well gutted haha... 

I've not played it on pc so I don't have the adjustment from kb/m to pad but then it's a whole new game so I have the issues of learning the mechanics. 

4 minutes ago, Verbz said:

Well I didn't know we could get into the actual game, I was just buzzing i could test out the creation, let people know on guild discord, then I went to drop the kids off at the pool when I saw in discord that we could get in game, by the time I got back downstairs it had disconnected.. I was well gutted haha... 

I've not played it on pc so I don't have the adjustment from kb/m to pad but then it's a whole new game so I have the issues of learning the mechanics. 

Will be interesting but game looks beautiful. Didnt see to many options in display menu just 1 option to turn on/off 4k. I was just going through each menu checking things out.

4 hours ago, LofiVibes said:

Mostly im glad i got my family name i wanted and toon names.

I'd actually suggest not using the name your hoping to use in beta......unless it's a name you know will be in demand anyway. No reason to give anyone any  ideas 

You can still log in to the menu screen but when you hit A it brings up a pop up saying when beta starts. It'll still say "playing Black Desert (beta)" on your discord if you've linked your xbox though 

7 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Will be interesting but game looks beautiful. Didnt see to many options in display menu just 1 option to turn on/off 4k. I was just going through each menu checking things out.

Can't wait to see the game world in 4k, just bought a new TV especially for it haha, I wish I played the first beta but at least I get this one before release

3 hours ago, Verbz said:

Can't wait to see the game world in 4k, just bought a new TV especially for it haha, I wish I played the first beta but at least I get this one before release

4k looked great with this game. Although rumour has it 60 fps is on the table with 4k off. Id suggest giving that a shot as well. 

• Like 1