HEX
NORTH AMERICA

There are many of guilds to join, all with different goals and capabilities.  Finding the right guild is important.  We know not everyone will be a fit but we welcome anyone interested.  If you meet join requirements, you are in for the first week.  If you like how it feels in the first week we’ll sign you up on the month cycle like everybody else.  Join our discord, say hello and see what’s up.  Once you are under contract we will unlock the rest of the discord for you to enjoy.  I can’t say much else til you’re a member.

Rule 1
Attend nodewar every Sunday. 
This is mandatory.  If you can’t make it please post in discord.  If you work every Sunday, this is not the guild for you. 
Rule 2 
Please be active
Inactive members (off more than a few days at a time) and members that consistently fail to show for wars may be kicked.  This is to benefit the rest of our members so we are all able to progress.  We understand life happens, please post in attendance if you’re stepping away from the game for a few days or if you’ll miss a war.
Rule 3 
Enjoy the rest of your week however you want.

Guild activities:
-Things every guild will do.
-Things not every guild will do

Member Bonus:   [ 122 points spent. ] 
-Ap+4
-Accuracy +4
-Dmg reduction +5
-Health +40
-Gathering +3
-Fishing +1
-Trade item +10%
-All members are 400+
Over Fifty 450+ members.

Requirements:
-420+ Gearscore, we may ask to verify your Gs.
-Age required 18+
-Discord

-Mic

We are looking for people to grow with us and to stay with us.  No more stepping stone guilds for you!  We are here to play as a team, as family of gamers. We succeed with the help of all of our members.  All we ask is you be ready to participate in Nodewars and make some friends.  Give us a shot!

Discord : https://discord.gg/YtUcsdy

Please just join the discord not reply if you reply it will take longer for me to get back to you 

Edited by HIGH BIRD WITH SOCKS

Good day/evening,

I am looking for a mature guild (adults mostly hopefully).  I am on most nights and would like an opportunity to earn a place in a guild that is casual yet competitive (want to build the guild up stronger yet will not condemn you for IRL responsibilities) and make online friends along the way.  I am on NA servers, currently Valencia 2 but will change.  I am new to BDO but have a lvl 51 witch and have explored many of the life skill and worker/node mechanics.  Please let me know how I can apply in game.  I have discord and will try to learn how to use it lol.

Hello,

I am also looking for what LegionSV posted above.  Hopefully a mostly adults, mature guild.  I am looking for an opportunity to earn a place in a guild, help build the guild up stronger, and not condemn you for IRL responsibilities, all while making online friends along the way.  I too have discord and will join whatever is necessary.

GT = Masta Dynamic

Main = Witch = Zelena Lvl 52 (will be 56 with upgraded gear/weapons asap)

Family = Highmore

Work = 7AM - 5PM Monday-Friday EST

Online = Monday-Thursday, 10PM? - 1 AM
Friday 10PM? - Online All Night (usually)
Saturday/Sunday are random Day times but 10PM - ?? Online All Night (usually)

Gaming on Xbox Live for over 15 years+, with more than 20+ years of MMO experience on PC.

Have wife, daughter, work, bills, real life duties, but still enjoy long game time nights and weekends.

Also have a really good, long-time friend that can join as well IF this Guild is right.  His Main is LVL 56 Witch with LVL 16+ DUO/TRI Gear and Ultimate Weapons

Looking forward to a solid BDO guild.

> Masta Dynamic <

Helloo, I'm interested in joining this guild. I'm trying to find a decent well manged guild and would like to join this one, I'm mainly a sorcerer ,level 22 , family name TheAddamsFamily, name is LavinaLua.

I'm trying to learn how to play the game and feel like this guild would be my best option , would love to join ^_^

Hi. I have a level 50 Wizard. I just started last week. I need a guild to join. I created my own just to look at things, so I’ll have to disband that. And I also have a friend that might join, too. Family name is Waite. 

Posted (edited)

Hello there! I've been searching for a good mature group since I made it to lvl 56 with my main (sorc) as I've been hoardng scrolls. I'm a laid back, but competitive PvPer and currently meet your requirements (already have my TRI Kzarka...working towards TET). Below is my info:

Main: Demona (Sorceress - Lvl 56...nearly 57)

GS: 405

GT: Strand the Man

Discord: strandtheman#5755

Eastern time zone. Usually online every evening and play throughout weekend days.

Edited by Strand the Man
Added Discord info

18 hours ago, Strand the Man said:

Hello there! I've been searching for a good mature group since I made it to lvl 56 with my main (sorc) as I've been hoardng scrolls. I'm a laid back, but competitive PvPer and currently meet your requirements (already have my TRI Kzarka...working towards TET). Below is my info:

Main: Demona (Sorceress - Lvl 56...nearly 57)

GS: 405

GT: Strand the Man

Discord: strandtheman#5755

Eastern time zone. Usually online every evening and play throughout weekend days.

Hey i just sent you a friend request on discord if you are still looking for a guild :)