Krieg

Does this game have? If not it needs.

So i realize this us just the beta and is not the full game so it wouldn't surprise me if some of the settings are not currently present for xbox players. 

My current and only issue so far with this game is that i have a good 2inches of my screen cut off on the sides so i am missing out a good bit of the writing that is on the screen and it really bothers me. I've loked for the setting itself and could not find it to adjust it in game and i have adjusted it as much as possible on my tv but i still can't  see everything. Can we get the addition of a setting to set the display size so this isn't a problem. It may seem rather trivial but it is a real pain for me.

• Like 1

Following this topic. And is there a possibilly to change brightness/gamma ingame? My game looks so dark and i dont want to mess up my tv setting just for playing dbo

Edited by Frazyr

55 minutes ago, Frazyr said:

Following this topic. And is there a possibilly to change brightness/game ingame? Mygame looks so dark and i dont want to mess up my tv setting just for playing dbo

Well I haven't booted this game up. But we had the issue where the game was way to bright before. 

3 hours ago, Krieg said:

So i realize this us just the beta and is not the full game so it wouldn't surprise me if some of the settings are not currently present for xbox players. 

My current and only issue so far with this game is that i have a good 2inches of my screen cut off on the sides so i am missing out a good bit of the writing that is on the screen and it really bothers me. I've loked for the setting itself and could not find it to adjust it in game and i have adjusted it as much as possible on my tv but i still can't  see everything. Can we get the addition of a setting to set the display size so this isn't a problem. It may seem rather trivial but it is a real pain for me.

This was issue in the first beta as well. Strange it hasn't been addressed yet. This is something that should definitely be addressed before launch

Edited by Jacs

This sounds like an issue with the monitor or TV you are using. Xbox should have some settings that can correct this for you.

I'm not seeing any issues where things are cut off.
Maybe check the xbox calibrateTV settings under display & sound to ensure you are seeing both the green and blue lines.

That will help show if its the TV itself or the xbox...doesn't seem to be the game

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

This was already mentioned in previous beta, and I hope it will be available in final release, aswell as screenshake turn off option.

So i've tried everything you all have suggested and i still can't seem to fix the issue. It may be because my tv is too old as it is fairly old but i've tampered with all the settings possible. but i'm still stuck with that large amount of my screen being chopped off on either side. I've had this problem on other games like Thief and skyrim but i just quit playing because i wasn't able to fix it then either.

I have the same issue. It is not an Xbox display issue, it is not an issue with my TVs aspect ratio. Every other game I have is fine. Most have a little adjustment to do on start up and then you're good to go, I don't know why it hasn't been addressed yet