ZonkedMusician

Can't start the game!

As its an EU thing, you sure you haven't got Theresa May sorting out a deal to fix the problem?....if so there is no hope....

Still unable to log in.... I'm in the us... Did try thehold start just because and did not work

ok iv been able to load into the game but not on uk region. i saw a post saying 2 change my xbox region 2 usa and it will work but when i tried it didnt. i figured out that u need 2 change da region of xbox 2 usa + restart. then sign a different gamertag in, boot da game, click continue, + when start appears scroll down 2 switch profile + load ur gamertag + it will work. i get error 1st time loading sometimes. keep other profile signed in as second account when loaded into game

i figured out that u need 2 change da region of xbox 2 usa + restart.then sign a diff gamertag in, boot da game, click continue, + when start appears scroll dwn 2 switch profile + load ur gamertag + it will work i get error 1st time loading sometimes. keep other profile signed in

xbox on usa region on main account.gif

Any updates on this?  UK region as well and getting same error code.   I was going to make a purchase as looking forward to the game.   But if you can't login on the beta doesn't fill me with a lot of hope.  Not messing around changing region etc.   It either works or it doesn't and if it doesn't I go and buy Anthem or something.

15 minutes ago, Blob said:

Any updates on this?  UK region as well and getting same error code.   I was going to make a purchase as looking forward to the game.   But if you can't login on the beta doesn't fill me with a lot of hope.  Not messing around changing region etc.   It either works or it doesn't and if it doesn't I go and buy Anthem or something.

Best follow on Twitter for updates, alot of speculation from player side is its related to wireless users. Im not so sure - got on original beta no issue (changing region to access of course) but not had any luck with this one.