5 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Not sure what you are referring to. Two different genres. Anthem is a looter shooter. BDO is a korean grinder MMO.

So calm down on your BDO supreme. It’s shallow in gameplay in comparison to the king of MMOs, but for some ppl it’s more enjoyable to mindless kill mobs over and over for the enternity of the game. Sure, combat is awesome...but so is Tekken or MK, that fix exists elsewhere. Oh...yea....lifeskills...well, whatever floats your boat. 

Nothing beats bdo or you wouldnt be here dont fool your self lol

The only issues I’ve run into, aside from the lag spike, is no option to turn the chat off - Im not a fan of cluttered UI, and that after level 30 quest tracking stopped appearing under the mini map, but this was probably on purpose. 💁🏽‍♀️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arriadne Illenial said:

The only issues I’ve run into, aside from the lag spike, is no option to turn the chat off - Im not a fan of cluttered UI, and that after level 30 quest tracking stopped appearing under the mini map, but this was probably on purpose. 💁🏽‍♀️

There is an option to turn chat off.By Defaut it’s hold LT and Left on your d pad to get the option to toggle chat

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

There is an option to turn chat off.By Defaut it’s hold LT and Left on your d pad to get the option to toggle chat

Oh thanks! I’ll give that a try now!

Fishing and horse taming in this game ridiculous.  The time has to be so perfect and fast on the Xbox, it's not even fun.  Half the time everything happens so fast I don't have time to press any of the other buttons then I'm screwed.  Even worst when the game is laggy.  These need improvement to make it a little smoother through the transitions. Thank

3 hours ago, LaiLuu said:

Fishing and horse taming in this game ridiculous.  The time has to be so perfect and fast on the Xbox, it's not even fun.  Half the time everything happens so fast I don't have time to press any of the other buttons then I'm screwed.  Even worst when the game is laggy.  These need improvement to make it a little smoother through the transitions. Thank

This isn’t a game that holds your hand on anything that you do.

• Like 1

The AFK stuff is lame it makes you keep the game on in order to get stuff for doing nothing.  I'm not going to leave my Xbox one on all the time in order to be on par with everyone. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

The AFK stuff is lame it makes you keep the game on in order to get stuff for doing nothing.  I'm not going to leave my Xbox one on all the time in order to be on par with everyone. 

Totally agree with this. They should have left that Korean meta with PC.

I love fishing in MMOs and getting titles. But here, If I fish legit and no AFK, I know for sure others are just AFKin their fishing so it’s a pointless life skill. Along with what?, two other life skills that can be AFKed...honestly, this game becomes more and more of a pass.

• Confused 1

How is aminity supposed to work on xbox when you pick the storys it doesnt show any information like on pc, no percentages or points you can gain or not gain etc? Am I missing something or is this something that wont work properly til official open?

11 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Totally agree with this. They should have left that Korean meta with PC.

I love fishing in MMOs and getting titles. But here, If I fish legit and no AFK, I know for sure others are just AFKin their fishing so it’s a pointless life skill. Along with what?, two other life skills that can be AFKed...honestly, this game becomes more and more of a pass.

Have you c9nsidered joining death angels guild of people who inhabit the forums but arnt gonna play... it will be awesome you can all sit around and moan while not enjoying the game 😂 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Elder Cog said:

Have you c9nsidered joining death angels guild of people who inhabit the forums but arnt gonna play... it will be awesome you can all sit around and moan while not enjoying the game 😂 

It was a beta. It was there to test the changes from the first beta. And it was sure as hell a marketing tool to ‘sell’ players in buying the Xbox version.

So...feedback on why you wouldn’t buy the game is as valuable as the PC players reactions who couldnt hang on PC BDO and had to come over to act the elitest on BDX. They are getting your cash all over again. Suckers? Just saying. 

I can assure you new players will be pissed when they buy into the game and find out:

- You have two choices for end game. PvP or lifeskills. No dungeons, no raids, no real group activites other than guild pvp. Wanna chill from pvp? Go run laps with your horse to level it. Oh wait, that can be AFKed.

- You can AFK multiple activities and lifeskills. And its a legit game mechanic.

- You can’t compete in PvP unless you no life this game. Look up 1000 hour BDO players.

- You actually get suckered into buying the 30/60/90 day sub...err value pack...otherwise you LOSE the space, weight, perks that you were relying on once it runs out.

- Not really a loot MMO, very few gear options. More of a Barbie dressup MMO which is where you need to spend real $$ to look different(unless you wear the pre-order outfit forever).

- It is a Korean MMO which has certain characteristics that are vastly different from western MMOs. New players may not realize those aspects when buying.

There are reasons I may buy the game, but far more reasons why I will not. Some of the PC players here are helpful and informative, others make you never want to come close to BDX. 

Edited by Uberkull

3 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

It was a beta. It was there to test the changes from the first beta. And it was sure as hell a marketing tool to ‘sell’ players in buying the Xbox version.

So...feedback on why you wouldn’t buy the game is as valuable as the PC players reactions who couldnt hang on PC BDO and had to come over to act the elitest on BDX. They are getting your cash all over again. Suckers? Just saying. 

I can assure you new players will be pissed when they buy into the game and find out:

- You have two choices for end game. PvP or lifeskills. No dungeons, no raids, no real group activites other than guild pvp. Wanna chill from pvp? Go run laps with your horse to level it. Oh wait, that can be AFKed.

- You can AFK multiple activities and lifeskills. And its a legit game mechanic.

- You can’t compete in PvP unless you no life this game. Look up 1000 hour BDO players.

- You actually get suckered into buying the 30/60/90 day sub...err value pack...otherwise you LOSE the space, weight, perks that you were relying on once it runs out.

- Not really a loot MMO, very few gear options. More of a Barbie dressup MMO which is where you need to spend real $$ to look different(unless you wear the pre-order outfit forever).

- It is a Korean MMO which has certain characteristics that are vastly different from western MMOs. New players may not realize those aspects when buying.

There are reasons I may buy the game, but far more reasons why I will not. Some of the PC players here are helpful and informative, others make you never want to come close to BDX. 

- o.o why be upset about life skill endgame, I have about 20 billion in silver and almost 12 bil in gear assets. Life Skills OP xD 

- AFK end game confirmed. (your system has to be on BDX for these to stay active. That means no playing your Fortnite with friends while you chop wood for 6hrs or cook for an hour because you dont have 1 second cook time)

- Pro tip you CAN actually compete, but I do have over 25,000 hours on BDO..... >.>  Ok, serious now. You can compete with lower geared players to higher geared, but YOU the lower gear better know what you are doing. If you run into a high gear player who sucks you will know it, High Gear player who is great, NEVER will beat them, unless you have the luck of the ages

- Suckered? I guess, I've kept one up since Day 1 of them coming to PC (about 2 years now). If you play WoW or FF14 you have to have a sub to play, this is basically a bonus perk sub. You can only purchase, 30 day value packs and 90 day value packs. 30 days have no real extra perks, on PC we get 10 loot scrolls per 90 day VP.  (woo 10hrs of getting boned with using them or maybe 10hrs of getting some good money)

No this isn't like WoW or FF14, Diablo, or Destiny where you have amazing OP loot to grind and grind for to have 1 one off amazing pieces of gear. The loot here is one track everyone runs the same build with minor changes depending on Class, or AP build, Hybrid (AP/DP) or full DP (tank that does no damage) but Accessories blow up (yup fail 2x orge rings and boom 180mil gone. [not counting if you are dumb and preorder these for stupid prices]) and they do go to PEN and can fail all the way up [PEN Ogre sells on Market value of 22 billion and pre orders for about 30 bil], so one TRI Orge could cost you 392mil plus blackstones for failstacks or it could cost you 5-8 billion like a few streamers I know. So in theory you "do" have loot to grind for. And Fashion Desert is best MMO, i dont care what anyone says. hahaha :D  Also side note costumes cost $20-$40usd, and when they are sold on the market (unless they change this for launch BDX) they are 220mil (110mil currently on BDO) [use to be around 40mil a costume before valk crys & cron stones could be extracted] on the Central Market that we get at launch.

- KR MMOs are grind fests, everything is a grind. Cooking, a Grind, level is a grind, getting gear a grind, getting knowledge a grind. But i will say, 3 years in on PC and it's great, it's a long term grind that keeps you coming back daily.

Black Desert is not for the weak at heart. I have personally raged and quit but come back when my blood pressure drops, and I put it in perspective. When you finally get that enchantment it feels amazing, when you finally hit that level you feel accomplished, when you see a number in your bank that you always wanted it feels good, when you look at how far your gear has come you feel amazing, when you see how far you STILL have to go, you want curl into a ball and cry in a corner. But you always can push further. NO ONE will reach FULL PEN boss gear in 3 years, unless they hack the crap out of the game, but the GMs WILL DELETE and perma ban anymore who tries to exploit. 

@Uberkull To be fair, not many of us left with 25k plus hours. 

Let me sum this up for everyone how it works on PC. Today the "normal is around " 220AP /250 DP. A new player with in a month can be pushing 180AP and 220DP. The attendance rewards, event items, and flooded markets help new players catch up. While soft cap is 252AP /295 DP +- a few minor differences, they can full compete with no lifers (I am not one of them shockingly) who sit with 270-285 AP and 290+ DP. YOU get free items at 61-64 that are endgame accessories, Quest items that can hold up till you get that TRI Crescent ring or TRI Tungrad earring. 

RIGHT NOW at launch of BDX everyone will be on the same page, which is 1. It will be a slower growth for a while till people hit Valencia (2nd region to get released) then you will see the progress start speeding up, by the time we get Drieghan we can hit 60 in less than 2 weeks which after the level cap gets removed will take about 500 hours to do 55-60 so until Valencia things won't get to out of hand. With the level cap at 55, and no awakenings it will be enjoyable for most for a while all on a equal playing field. Level stops at 55, gear stops at +15, accessories will be to rare to go for TET or PEN (Witchs and Marks) so right now the best you will see might be 150 AP and 190+- DP. 

29 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

- o.o why be upset about life skill endgame, I have about 20 billion in silver and almost 12 bil in gear assets. Life Skills OP xD 

- AFK end game confirmed. (your system has to be on BDX for these to stay active. That means no playing your Fortnite with friends while you chop wood for 6hrs or cook for an hour because you dont have 1 second cook time)

- Pro tip you CAN actually compete, but I do have over 25,000 hours on BDO..... >.>  Ok, serious now. You can compete with lower geared players to higher geared, but YOU the lower gear better know what you are doing. If you run into a high gear player who sucks you will know it, High Gear player who is great, NEVER will beat them, unless you have the luck of the ages

- Suckered? I guess, I've kept one up since Day 1 of them coming to PC (about 2 years now). If you play WoW or FF14 you have to have a sub to play, this is basically a bonus perk sub. You can only purchase, 30 day value packs and 90 day value packs. 30 days have no real extra perks, on PC we get 10 loot scrolls per 90 day VP.  (woo 10hrs of getting boned with using them or maybe 10hrs of getting some good money)

No this isn't like WoW or FF14, Diablo, or Destiny where you have amazing OP loot to grind and grind for to have 1 one off amazing pieces of gear. The loot here is one track everyone runs the same build with minor changes depending on Class, or AP build, Hybrid (AP/DP) or full DP (tank that does no damage) but Accessories blow up (yup fail 2x orge rings and boom 180mil gone. [not counting if you are dumb and preorder these for stupid prices]) and they do go to PEN and can fail all the way up [PEN Ogre sells on Market value of 22 billion and pre orders for about 30 bil], so one TRI Orge could cost you 392mil plus blackstones for failstacks or it could cost you 5-8 billion like a few streamers I know. So in theory you "do" have loot to grind for. And Fashion Desert is best MMO, i dont care what anyone says. hahaha :D  Also side note costumes cost $20-$40usd, and when they are sold on the market (unless they change this for launch BDX) they are 220mil (110mil currently on BDO) [use to be around 40mil a costume before valk crys & cron stones could be extracted] on the Central Market that we get at launch.

- KR MMOs are grind fests, everything is a grind. Cooking, a Grind, level is a grind, getting gear a grind, getting knowledge a grind. But i will say, 3 years in on PC and it's great, it's a long term grind that keeps you coming back daily.

Black Desert is not for the weak at heart. I have personally raged and quit but come back when my blood pressure drops, and I put it in perspective. When you finally get that enchantment it feels amazing, when you finally hit that level you feel accomplished, when you see a number in your bank that you always wanted it feels good, when you look at how far your gear has come you feel amazing, when you see how far you STILL have to go, you want curl into a ball and cry in a corner. But you always can push further. NO ONE will reach FULL PEN boss gear in 3 years, unless they hack the crap out of the game, but the GMs WILL DELETE and perma ban anymore who tries to exploit. 

Not one to call someone out but dear God are you ever a roller coaster on this game. Your mighty high on it, then blast it, way back up on the game or yourself for that matter. 3 years at 8670hr/yr=26280. Yes one could argue you've never actually exited BDO, your 25000 hr in, assume those missing hours would be from power outages in that time... Or the few times your blood boils over. I really hope for your quality of life you afk for days on end and not just 16+ hrs a day+afk for the few hours you sleep. But to each their own. It should come as no surprise to anyone that you solely are getting BDX because no lifing on just one system isn't enough. Because if you actually have what you claim, why would you ever come to console? Just to escape the people that are better then you? Your just replaying super old content. Well I may respect your knowledge on the game, I pray to God people like you are sticking to the master race. My past experience tells me it should be so, consoles are generally less competitive then their fellow pc players. We do sit on couches rather then inches from a screen on a desk after all. You shouldn't assume everyone not you plays fortnite. Of the 200+ on my mature friends list there's only a couple people who play it consistently that I notice. Fortnite is mostly for kiddies who can't afford anything that's not free

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

Some of the PC players here are helpful and informative, others make you never want to come close to BDX. 

Pretty much sums you up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jacs said:

Not one to call someone out but dear God are you ever a roller coaster on this game. Your mighty high on it, then blast it, way back up on the game or yourself for that matter. 3 years at 8670hr/yr=26280. Yes one could argue you've never actually exited BDO, your 25000 hr in, assume those missing hours would be from power outages in that time... Or the few times your blood boils over. I really hope for your quality of life you afk for days on end and not just 16+ hrs a day+afk for the few hours you sleep. But to each their own. It should come as no surprise to anyone that you solely are getting BDX because no lifing on just one system isn't enough. Because if you actually have what you claim, why would you ever come to console? Just to escape the people that are better then you? Your just replaying super old content. Well I may respect your knowledge on the game, I pray to God people like you are sticking to the master race. My past experience tells me it should be so, consoles are generally less competitive then their fellow pc players. We do sit on couches rather then inches from a screen on a desk after all. You shouldn't assume everyone not you plays fortnite. Of the 200+ on my mature friends list there's only a couple people who play it consistently that I notice. Fortnite is mostly for kiddies who can't afford anything that's not free

Pretty much sums you up. 

oooo boy do i got some news for you one of the richest most geared bdo players is coming over to xbox for the soul purpose of making huge profit on the new market and seeing what he can get away with. They boast that they got a 2 year warranty on there xbox and plan on keeping it on 24/7.

2 minutes ago, LofiVibes said:

oooo boy do i got some news for you one of the richest most geared bdo players is coming over to xbox for the soul purpose of making huge profit on the new market and seeing what he can get away with. They boast that they got a 2 year warranty on there xbox and plan on keeping it on 24/7.

Doesn't surprise me in the least the one of the top whales is coming over. I mean, think about it, of all people those whales can afford to do so. So yeah i expect them to their lurking in the shadows, manipulating what they can. Wont deter this one though. I've played many games, just need to find your niche in which to compete. Don't have to compete with the .1% or 1% for that matter. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jacs said:

Pretty much sums you up. 

100% my PC runs 24/7 on BDO. sure power outages, DDos, Severs maintenance, EXTENDED, EXTENDED maintenance, PC crashes etc. But I do not sit and play 16-18 hours a day. I check in every few hours (remote connect) feed workers, do a guild quest, cook for imperials, put BDO into try and play Destiny, or something else with friends. When i'm active its grinding for levels, gathering, trading, cooking, doing alchemy, going to help a friend that's getting griefed by a troll.

Why would I come, Simple. I'm coming to BDX because I want to stream the game for new players to help show them the ropes, show with the proper knowledge you can progress quick, show the game isn't as scary as talking on forums can make it seem. I have a vast knowledge of the game this isn't my first character to 60 or 61 even 62, and I feel it's better to show it from ground 0, then just show my account that has been playing for 3 years. I want to start fresh with some friends and rebuild and make new friends. I feel like it would be an asset to come to the console. I do not plan to let my PC account get neglected. I'm working on some long term upgrades, so i have a lot off down time which gives me plenty of time to play on the console. 

Yes to the causal player I could be a nightmare, but also a huge help. I know where everything is, where to get it, how to make it, and where to grind for it. They are less competitive, which is cool, helps make me have more time for family.  Me assuming everyone plays Fornite is just a joke, its been one of the #1 games on twitch for months. I only ever played Save the world, since i hate Battle Royal game modes. 

• Like 2

@Nightingale Good luck getting a audience streaming this game. This game streams grinders with no camera and music playing 24/7. No one comes to watch it’s content for any extended period of time, because there is no content other than grinding.

Console players will catch Youtube videos to get what they need. Trust me on that.

Edited by Uberkull

8 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

@Nightingale Good luck getting a audience streaming this game. This game streams grinders with no camera and music okayjng 24/7. No one comes to watch it’s content for any extended period of time, because there is no content other than grinding.

Console players will catch Youtube videos to get what they need. Trust me on that.

I'm a Twitch Affiliate, I when I was super current on BDO I would hold 30-40 viewers nightly and it was growing. I have a webcam, I have professional lights (because of my business), and i have a playlist that isn't what 90% of the streamers play. 

42 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

I'm a Twitch Affiliate, I when I was super current on BDO I would hold 30-40 viewers nightly and it was growing. I have a webcam, I have professional lights (because of my business), and i have a playlist that isn't what 90% of the streamers play. 

Err...also a Twitch Affiliate since 2017 and am a full time. You can dream big,  but this a old game when it comes to Twitch. No one cares cause it ain’t a trending game. 

You might get a few extra followers for a couple weeks, but there is no growth for a streamer in this game. 

If you take it to Mixer, maybe because you will have Xbox players able to instantly access Mixer and BDX streams.

Edited by Uberkull

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

100% my PC runs 24/7 on BDO. sure power outages, DDos, Severs maintenance, EXTENDED, EXTENDED maintenance, PC crashes etc. But I do not sit and play 16-18 hours a day. I check in every few hours (remote connect) feed workers, do a guild quest, cook for imperials, put BDO into try and play Destiny, or something else with friends. When i'm active its grinding for levels, gathering, trading, cooking, doing alchemy, going to help a friend that's getting griefed by a troll.

Why would I come, Simple. I'm coming to BDX because I want to stream the game for new players to help show them the ropes, show with the proper knowledge you can progress quick, show the game isn't as scary as talking on forums can make it seem. I have a vast knowledge of the game this isn't my first character to 60 or 61 even 62, and I feel it's better to show it from ground 0, then just show my account that has been playing for 3 years. I want to start fresh with some friends and rebuild and make new friends. I feel like it would be an asset to come to the console. I do not plan to let my PC account get neglected. I'm working on some long term upgrades, so i have a lot off down time which gives me plenty of time to play on the console. 

Yes to the causal player I could be a nightmare, but also a huge help. I know where everything is, where to get it, how to make it, and where to grind for it. They are less competitive, which is cool, helps make me have more time for family.  Me assuming everyone plays Fornite is just a joke, its been one of the #1 games on twitch for months. I only ever played Save the world, since i hate Battle Royal game modes.

Well appears I may have cast some wrong judgement. Was not expecting a level headed response, as I may have been a little sharp with words. Now that ive noticed some of your other comments. Well im not surprised you show some class these forums lack. I'm with ya on fortnite though, me and my previous room mate had bought the game way before the craze of BR. Curious, you play NA or EU, may check out your stream if it's in an NA timezone.

• Thanks 1

there was carrots and pet food in stables, game worked pretty smoothly outside of menu lag was able to do everything i wanted to that was possible within balenos and serendia, i gathered resources to make upgraded magic crystals, made fury and human hunt elixirs. it wasn't all good but it was fun lets just pray we don't all get stuck in the floor constantly @ launch.

4 hours ago, Jacs said:

Well appears I may have cast some wrong judgement. Was not expecting a level headed response, as I may have been a little sharp with words. Now that ive noticed some of your other comments. Well im not surprised you show some class these forums lack. I'm with ya on fortnite though, me and my previous room mate had bought the game way before the craze of BR. Curious, you play NA or EU, may check out your stream if it's in an NA timezone.

Thanks @Jacs for that.  I'm NA, I'll be on consistently once BDX launches, till then I'm trying to get as much done RL before release. I'm here to help where I can on the forums looking forward to seeing this community grow. 

On the topic of "complaints" my only one was screen size during both betas. Thankfully, one of the CM's seemed to finally addressed it in the post on Updates earlier this weekend. I hope something is available by launch, really takes me out of the game when I can't see half the important stuff.