haha just wanted to bring this to the gms attention 

we get gift packs with T5 horses but NO CARROTS (i guess ill grow my own.) i have to believe most newbies wont recover at stables and will end up riding tired horses or just running...(also not terrible)

3K PEARLS  but no PEARL SHOP (how am i supposed to get more pets yo?)

3 FREE PETS but only 20 feed feels like this is not enough 3 pets on agile grinding for an hr required me to spend 1 feed per pet.

also im getting 1-5 second lag spikes when entering and exiting menus while in combat areas. idk if its me or what but if i happen to want to look at my inventory in a combat zone, for even just a quick glance i have to expect there will be a period of unresponsiveness upon closing any non ring menu, seems like this will get me killed forsure at some point unless i back far away enough to be safe aka out of the combat zone.

NO SAFE AREA SCREEN OPTIONS (i cant see energy, contribution, a portion of the button legend on some screens that require confirmation)

but so far so good. these are minor in my opinion but should be noted. 

Edited by LogoutGG

3 minutes ago, LogoutGG said:

we get gift packs with T5 horses but NO CARROTS (i guess ill grow my own.) i have to believe most newbies wont recover at stables and will end up riding tired horses or just running...(also not terrible)

3 FREE PETS but only 20 feed feels like this is not enough 3 pets on agile grinding for an hr required me to spend 1 feed per pet.

also im getting 1-5 second lag spikes when entering and exiting menus while in combat areas. idk if its me or what but if i happen to want to look at my inventory in a combat zone, for even just a quick glance i have to expect there will be a period of unresponsiveness upon closing any non ring menu, seems like this will get me killed forsure at some point unless i back far away enough to be safe aka out of the combat zone.

Regarding the 1-5 lag spikes while entering/eiting menus you're not alone, happens to me often too.

7 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Buy carrots???? And you realize this is just quick beta right????

no matter how short the beta, if i sprint from spot to spot on my horse he uses stamina, if horse uses stamina he needs carrots, simple. i don't want to ride a t5 horse i can auto run faster than and i also dont want to waste the limited time i have in the "quick beta" mitigating horse stamina problems. if stamina is gone only option currently is to stop at a stable and pay a small silver fee to recoup hp and stamina. or run back and pay 40x more to remote collect and restore from a town. none of these are good options. guess ill just get a fence, if i can get the seeds. 

6 hours ago, LogoutGG said:

NO SAFE AREA SCREEN OPTIONS (i cant see energy, contribution, a portion of the button legend on some screens that require confirmation)

1. You can buy carrots at the stable master lol

2. The only stuff you can buy with pearls in the beta from what I know is house equipment and decorations( bed, wardobe, couches, etc) for your residence in the main cities.

3. If you want more pets and food for the beta make another character and beat red nose again it will drop another ultimate package bundle with all of the items in it for that character. I currently have 5 pets ( 2 dogs, 2 forgans, and the bird) you will only be able to take out 4 pets and for some reason you can only have one level 2 forgan pet out, you can't have both of them out at the same time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Have fun with your broken game so glad I got Anthem so this is good bye.  For now 

Goodbye negative nancy

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Have fun with your broken game so glad I got Anthem so this is good bye.  For now 

Bye bye you wont be missed 

• Like 2

my only complaint so far is i cant complete that damn "my first little pony" mini-quest. after throwing the rope and mini-game then it says successfully timed, im supposed to "move forward slowly". but nothing happens no matter how many pushes i did with the left thumbstick. then it fails. so many ropes and silvers wasted. 😞😅

maybe im missng something.

16 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

It's 50th time you say goodbye yet you still keep on bothering people on these forums. How about you get a life and go play Athem or whichever game you currently lie about going to play.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

your a sad person arent you, you gonna PLAY a EA game and you say play a broken game when you played a beta... well your name says everything death angel, usually used by depressed people, i understand mate dont worry, theres a place for you in anthem, that game is more broken then any other EA game i ever played

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol not leaving the forum but nice to see the haters leave something 

Fingers crossed you’re gone for good this time.Also,can you leave the forums as well? Thank’s !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aradonaisan said:

your a sad person arent you, you gonna PLAY a EA game and you say play a broken game when you played a beta... well your name says everything death angel, usually used by depressed people, i understand mate dont worry, theres a place for you in anthem, that game is more broken then any other EA game i ever played

Anthem won’t last a month.Another example of a overhyped game that will be awful.

Lol I won't leave the forum I told you already I'm going to stay on the forum until they change the pvp I just won't be playing the game. I really don't care what you say or think about me it's just words. 

And you do realize Anthem is bio ware,  the devs have been transparent answering our questions about the game what has PA done for bdx,  oh yeah nothing but delays.  But you can't see the truth when it's in plain sight lol. 

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol I won't leave the forum I told you already I'm going to stay on the forum until they change the pvp I just won't be playing the game. I really don't care what you say or think about me it's just words. 

Yeah, please keep making fool of yourself in front of BD public. Majority of people here already have you blocked already, but i'm happy for your continuous stream of tears. You're like person who wants to play chess, but using cards and dice. It will never work out, yet you seem too stubborn to accept the fact. So instead of just looking elsewhere you stomp around like small spoiled kid you likely are.

• Like 2

Deathz,being a PC player like yourself,you do know that this isn’t a game that you can just pick up anytime you want and be on the same level as everyone else.By the time you feel like it’s “worth” to start playing,majority of these players will already have they’re characters maxed,have millions in silver and are ready  to go beyond lvl 50,awaken their character and start going after boss gear.Normally I would say to not waste your time and stick with Anthem or what ever game your playing.But I want BDX to succeed so please give PA your money!  

Edited by Foreverrgamer87

Actually the only thing that you need gear for mainly is to pvp but without having to worry about pvp you can do and play how you want to,  it's a good game without pvp so why not make it optional.  Look how much PA has not responded to the community and has not been transparent they need to take some notes from bio ware.  Without pvp this is literally a game you could pick up and play anytime,  get your awakening at 56 wouldn't have to worry about getting ganked while gathering or doing boss scrolls,  world bosses,  you could grind for materials and upgrade them at anytime but no pvp is not optional right now,  it's not crying when you share your opinion that comment just shows how butthurt you are, kudos keep up the banter loving it. 

10 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Actually the only thing that you need gear for mainly is to pvp but without having to worry about pvp you can do and play how you want to,  it's a good game without pvp so why not make it optional.  Look how much PA has not responded to the community and has not been transparent they need to take some notes from bio ware.  Without pvp this is literally a game you could pick up and play anytime,  get your awakening at 56 wouldn't have to worry about getting ganked while gathering or doing boss scrolls,  world bosses,  you could grind for materials and upgrade them at anytime but no pvp is not optional right now,  it's not crying when you share your opinion that comment just shows how butthurt you are, kudos keep up the banter loving it. 

Just play another game...bdo is a pvp game and its never going to change

17 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

Anthem won’t last a month.Another example of a overhyped game that will be awful.

Anthem is actually a excellent game so far. Awesome story, huge open world in freeplay, and the expeditions/missions make you feel like they are worth doing. I can see playing Anthem for a long time since the classes all play different and the loot is abundant.

Loot is the one thing I miss in BDO. There is like 10 total sets? Very boring as far variety and you don’t even use but 2-3 sets total.

Bioware has made some of the most iconic games ever. Balders Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect, SW KotoR, Dragon Age...etc. Comparing a Korean developer that made ‘another’ grinder MMO is a little lame. A good MMO, but just another one.

22 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Anthem is actually a excellent game so far. Awesome story, huge open world in freeplay, and the expeditions/missions make you feel like they are worth doing. I can see playing Anthem for a long time since the classes all play different and the loot is abundant.

Loot is the one thing I miss in BDO. There is like 10 total sets? Very boring as far variety and you don’t even use but 2-3 sets total.

Bioware has made some of the most iconic games ever. Balders Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect, SW KotoR, Dragon Age...etc. Comparing a Korean developer that made ‘another’ grinder MMO is a little lame. A good MMO, but just another one.

Bdo been around long time, all classes play different, pc servers are full but people said bdo would die lol. So is anthem is the savior now?? Cant wait to see all the people cry after a week.

9 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Bdo been around long time, all classes play different, pc servers are full but people said bdo would die lol. So is anthem is the savior now?? Cant wait to see all the people cry after a week.

Not sure what you are referring to. Two different genres. Anthem is a looter shooter. BDO is a korean grinder MMO.

So calm down on your BDO supreme. It’s shallow in gameplay in comparison to the king of MMOs, but for some ppl it’s more enjoyable to mindless kill mobs over and over for the enternity of the game. Sure, combat is awesome...but so is Tekken or MK, that fix exists elsewhere. Oh...yea....lifeskills...well, whatever floats your boat.