On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, xConstantinex said:

Goodbye negative nancy

tenor.gif

Lol, I tell my kids goodbye in the morning exactly like that guy.

21 hours ago, Uberkull said:

It was a beta. It was there to test the changes from the first beta. And it was sure as hell a marketing tool to ‘sell’ players in buying the Xbox version.

So...feedback on why you wouldn’t buy the game is as valuable as the PC players reactions who couldnt hang on PC BDO and had to come over to act the elitest on BDX. They are getting your cash all over again. Suckers? Just saying. 

I can assure you new players will be pissed when they buy into the game and find out:

- You have two choices for end game. PvP or lifeskills. No dungeons, no raids, no real group activites other than guild pvp. Wanna chill from pvp? Go run laps with your horse to level it. Oh wait, that can be AFKed.

- You can AFK multiple activities and lifeskills. And its a legit game mechanic.

- You can’t compete in PvP unless you no life this game. Look up 1000 hour BDO players.

- You actually get suckered into buying the 30/60/90 day sub...err value pack...otherwise you LOSE the space, weight, perks that you were relying on once it runs out.

- Not really a loot MMO, very few gear options. More of a Barbie dressup MMO which is where you need to spend real $$ to look different(unless you wear the pre-order outfit forever).

- It is a Korean MMO which has certain characteristics that are vastly different from western MMOs. New players may not realize those aspects when buying.

There are reasons I may buy the game, but far more reasons why I will not. Some of the PC players here are helpful and informative, others make you never want to come close to BDX. 

AFKing is an option. I do not AFK anything in BDO. I also have kept up with the masses. I grind, I gather, I process, and I do GQ. That has provided me with all the money I needed to get get geared up, and still have enough left to have a sitting preorder over 2b for a weapon. If people want to afk away, let them. why should it bother any of you? Instead of pissing and moaning about the way others do things, why don't you figure out your own way. I did, and it works.

20 hours ago, Jacs said:

Not one to call someone out but dear God are you ever a roller coaster on this game. Your mighty high on it, then blast it, way back up on the game or yourself for that matter. 3 years at 8670hr/yr=26280. Yes one could argue you've never actually exited BDO, your 25000 hr in, assume those missing hours would be from power outages in that time... Or the few times your blood boils over. I really hope for your quality of life you afk for days on end and not just 16+ hrs a day+afk for the few hours you sleep. But to each their own. It should come as no surprise to anyone that you solely are getting BDX because no lifing on just one system isn't enough. Because if you actually have what you claim, why would you ever come to console? Just to escape the people that are better then you? Your just replaying super old content. Well I may respect your knowledge on the game, I pray to God people like you are sticking to the master race. My past experience tells me it should be so, consoles are generally less competitive then their fellow pc players. We do sit on couches rather then inches from a screen on a desk after all. You shouldn't assume everyone not you plays fortnite. Of the 200+ on my mature friends list there's only a couple people who play it consistently that I notice. Fortnite is mostly for kiddies who can't afford anything that's not free

I'm a console gamer, always have been, always will be. I upgraded to a newer and better computer to be able to give PC gaming a try. BDO has been my best experience and now it is coming to my home system. You bet your ass I'm going to port over here to play it. And so what if I am already very knowledgable on the game. Doesn't that serve to help people out? To understand things about the game that are confusing at first and second glance? "You can't play here, you know too much." F you uber. Maybe some of us like the rush of a fresh start. Maybe some of us prefer to play on console. Just because there is a knowledge gap between us and you, doesn't mean you have to resort to your default reaction which is insults. From what I gathered, my beta guild loved having me there. I was able to fill in those gaps and help them understand things like enchanting gear and extracting stones, good places to grind based on their level, and help them navigate the UI. Sometimes it is better than forcing them to google things. 

So what happened to you during the beta? You were positive and friendly when you first came to the forums, now you are all negative and nasty. Did someone hurt you?

3 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

On the topic of "complaints" my only one was screen size during both betas. Thankfully, one of the CM's seemed to finally addressed it in the post on Updates earlier this weekend. I hope something is available by launch, really takes me out of the game when I can't see half the important stuff. 

This was just a simple fix of going into your TV settings, Display, aspect, Fit all and you could see the full game. So the worst at launch is having to do that again. 

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

This was just a simple fix of going into your TV settings, Display, aspect, Fit all and you could see the full game. So the worst at launch is having to do that again. 

No can do sir, mine doesn't have that option. I only got normal, zoom, cinema, and wide.

21 minutes ago, mwalker924 said:

No can do sir, mine doesn't have that option. I only got normal, zoom, cinema, and wide.

o.O weird. A lot of people that fixed the issue. I personally had this very issue and that fixed it for me. 

2 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

o.O weird. A lot of people that fixed the issue. I personally had this very issue and that fixed it for me. 

My tv is a RCA and it was given to me, so I don't know the exacts of it and such. Don't even own the og remote so we had to get a new one. My guess? It's an old tv and I need a new one. Or the VERY slim chance it could be my regular xbox one? Idk.

1 minute ago, mwalker924 said:

My tv is a RCA and it was given to me, so I don't know the exacts of it and such. Don't even own the og remote so we had to get a new one. My guess? It's an old tv and I need a new one. Or the VERY slim chance it could be my regular xbox one? Idk.

it's not your XB1, I started the beta with XB1, and upgraded to 1X and both did it. I also have to do this with Roku. Would you do me a favor an google your TV, and just see if you can select more aspect ratios maybe in an advanced menu? (may not actually have it, but a lot of companies hide some functions well to prevent accidental mistakes)

4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

it's not your XB1, I started the beta with XB1, and upgraded to 1X and both did it. I also have to do this with Roku. Would you do me a favor an google your TV, and just see if you can select more aspect ratios maybe in an advanced menu? (may not actually have it, but a lot of companies hide some functions well to prevent accidental mistakes)

Yeah, outta luck it seems. Nothing to work with, so either I hope for some option or wait till April for a potential new tv.

@mwalker924 that sucks, maybe they will address it at launch since the common fix isn't for all. we SHOULD be able to set our own safe zone when the game opens for the first time like most all new games. 

• Like 1

@Nightingale I agree, as it's literally fine for most of my games besides this one it seems and the newly popular Apex Legends game, For Honor and etc. But I just found out it's a flatscreen from when flatscreens were JUST becoming a thing, so yeah it's old lol. Might need a Smart tv then.

1 hour ago, Greev said:

AFKing is an option. I do not AFK anything in BDO. I also have kept up with the masses. I grind, I gather, I process, and I do GQ. That has provided me with all the money I needed to get get geared up, and still have enough left to have a sitting preorder over 2b for a weapon. If people want to afk away, let them. why should it bother any of you? Instead of pissing and moaning about the way others do things, why don't you figure out your own way. I did, and it works.

I'm a console gamer, always have been, always will be. I upgraded to a newer and better computer to be able to give PC gaming a try. BDO has been my best experience and now it is coming to my home system. You bet your ass I'm going to port over here to play it. And so what if I am already very knowledgable on the game. Doesn't that serve to help people out? To understand things about the game that are confusing at first and second glance? "You can't play here, you know too much." F you uber. Maybe some of us like the rush of a fresh start. Maybe some of us prefer to play on console. Just because there is a knowledge gap between us and you, doesn't mean you have to resort to your default reaction which is insults. From what I gathered, my beta guild loved having me there. I was able to fill in those gaps and help them understand things like enchanting gear and extracting stones, good places to grind based on their level, and help them navigate the UI. Sometimes it is better than forcing them to google things. 

So what happened to you during the beta? You were positive and friendly when you first came to the forums, now you are all negative and nasty. Did someone hurt you?

@Greev Excuse me? You quoted three different ppl in your post. When you quoted @Jacs and respnded to his thoughts, you sais “f you uber”. Really?

You got all ruffled cause SOMEONE ELSE called out @Nightingale about PC. Maybe next time take your Xanax before posting so you get your ppl straight.

Edited by Uberkull
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Greev said:

Hurt? No? Misinterpret, yes, sorely. One post doesn't mean I'm ALL negative and nasty. Maybe I should have taken down my post, but I didn't. I like to leave context up for when people read through the forums and not leave any gaps. Have no problem with people coming from pc, I welcome them. They are the ones answering all of my questions I have after all. I was hopping servers on the beta, get a feel for the community as a whole. Or try to. I'll be sticking to Glish, very warm welcome as whole from the guys with previous experience. Which was not always the case on other servers from my little bit of world hopping experience. 

BDX will be a success on console for the most part mainly because consoles and console gamers clearly have lack of MMORPGs. PC isn’t like that where there’s many to choose from.

Of course this game will have its haters,just like all games do.During the Beta I showed two friends that I have gamed with for four years Black Desert.They thought it was a beautiful game but they thought the combat was too complex,they were confused on what to do.And they ended up not likeing it.But that didn’t change my mind on how I feel about Black Desert,a game I look forward to playing spending countless of hours in.

Edited by Foreverrgamer87

1 hour ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

BDX will be a success on console for the most part mainly because consoles and console gamers clearly have lack of MMORPGs. PC isn’t like that where there’s many to choose from.

Of course this game will have its haters,just like all games do.During the Beta I showed two friends that I have gamed with for four years Black Desert.They thought it was a beautiful game but they thought the combat was too complex,they were confused on what to do.And they ended up not likeing it.But that didn’t change my mind on how I feel about Black Desert,a game I look forward to playing spending countless of hours in.

I don't know man bless unlimited is coming this summer bdo may have something to worry about. lol

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, LofiVibes said:

I don't know man bless unlimited is coming this summer bdo may have something to worry about. lol

Nice Joke 😂

4 hours ago, Jacs said:

Hurt? No? Misinterpret, yes, sorely. One post doesn't mean I'm ALL negative and nasty. Maybe I should have taken down my post, but I didn't. I like to leave context up for when people read through the forums and not leave any gaps. Have no problem with people coming from pc, I welcome them. They are the ones answering all of my questions I have after all. I was hopping servers on the beta, get a feel for the community as a whole. Or try to. I'll be sticking to Glish, very warm welcome as whole from the guys with previous experience. Which was not always the case on other servers from my little bit of world hopping experience. 

sorry Jacs, wasn't talking to you. I hit the wrong quote. my bad, lol. I was actually trying to quote the quote of uber that you quoted if that makes sense.

New Edit: Looking back again to see where I mistakenly quoted you, I cannot determine what I did wrong or how/why I quoted you. Maybe I wanted to talk with you on something and was still on uber? beats me. sorry again

Edited by Greev

5 hours ago, Uberkull said:

@Greev Excuse me? You quoted three different ppl in your post. When you quoted @Jacs and respnded to his thoughts, you sais “f you uber”. Really?

You got all ruffled cause SOMEONE ELSE called out @Nightingale about PC. Maybe next time take your Xanax before posting so you get your ppl straight.

my mistake.

3 hours ago, Greev said:

sorry Jacs, wasn't talking to you. I hit the wrong quote. my bad, lol. I was actually trying to quote the quote of uber that you quoted if that makes sense.

New Edit: Looking back again to see where I mistakenly quoted you, I cannot determine what I did wrong or how/why I quoted you. Maybe I wanted to talk with you on something and was still on uber? beats me. sorry again

I understand what your saying, but in context you had quoted me correctly. My comment wasn't a completely friendly one, and to be honest, my first one out of character on these boards. But I misjudged @Nightingale. I can admit I was wrong when I am. As you can too apparently. So cheers to that.