Sign in to follow this  
Beond

No beta rewards for people that can't login?

So a lot of people can't login does this mean all these people are just out of luck on beta rewards? Or will you just gift it to these players that can't even login? @[CM]Shirna

Think you will just be out of luck. I dont think thats how it works just causd you couldn't log in. If thats the case we should get something extra for being able to reach 30 lol

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Same problem on EU server...

Damn it really sucks :(

9 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Think you will just be out of luck. I dont think thats how it works just causd you couldn't log in. If thats the case we should get something extra for being able to reach 30 lol

why lvl 30 is easy lol

ummmmm........ you do.... "By reaching level 30 in the beta, you will be rewarded with a Calpheon Chubby Dog pet at launch (One pet per account)! "

It would be dope if a gm would actually chime in. Otherwise they are just gonna lose atleast 2 people who would have been paying customers. Silence kills the player base.

7 minutes ago, Paladiex said:

It would be dope if a gm would actually chime in. Otherwise they are just gonna lose atleast 2 people who would have been paying customers. Silence kills the player base.

2 people lol wow

11 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

2 people lol wow

How many people are active on the forums vs actually play the game? Can we assume that each 1 of those 2 players are representative of 10each? 100 each? 500 each?

Id be happy to get an extended beta, or everyone recieve the gifts if they downloaded the game. Doesnt matter that I was able to reach 30, if other willing and able players couldnt due to technical difficultues.

I mean they really didnt have to gift us with it considering one will be log on daily rewards (maybe) I just see it asif you get it you do if you dont oh well no big deal. One little t1 pet aint going to make no difference. Still need to buy plenty and upgrade. As far as losing a couple players doesnt matter bdo will succeed regardless. 

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

I mean they really didnt have to gift us with it considering one will be log on daily rewards (maybe) I just see it asif you get it you do if you dont oh well no big deal. One little t1 pet aint going to make no difference. Still need to buy plenty and upgrade. As far as losing a couple players doesnt matter bdo will succeed regardless. 

They tried to entice people with the rewards, and it worked. As a result they discovered a bug. The reward they use to entice people is a way to root out and squash bugs prior to launch; so in my opinion they should get the reward since they've helped improve the game.

1 t1 pet to players is a big deal, pets are important in this game as they ease the farming process a lot.

Losing a few players is a big deal, this online community is very small here on the forums. They want to up those numbers, hence the forums and rewarding players who link their forum account.

5 minutes ago, Paladiex said:

They tried to entice people with the rewards, and it worked. As a result they discovered a bug. The reward they use to entice people is a way to root out and squash bugs prior to launch; so in my opinion they should get the reward since they've helped improve the game.

1 t1 pet to players is a big deal, pets are important in this game as they ease the farming process a lot.

Losing a few players is a big deal, this online community is very small here on the forums. They want to up those numbers, hence the forums and rewarding players who link their forum account.

One t1 pet does nothing in tbr grand scheme lol need for pets upgraded. I dont think forums represent the online community...so many people barely use them that play. Only time i get on is now when walking to work otherwise i could careless. If players that didnt log in should get a free pet even since they didnt log on why not just give us all free tri gear since we are handing out sympathy gifts. Didnt get in sucks but oh well better luck during release

22 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

One t1 pet does nothing in tbr grand scheme lol need for pets upgraded. I dont think forums represent the online community...so many people barely use them that play. Only time i get on is now when walking to work otherwise i could careless. If players that didnt log in should get a free pet even since they didnt log on why not just give us all free tri gear since we are handing out sympathy gifts. Didnt get in sucks but oh well better luck during release

Then whats the problem giving everyone who downloaded the beta a t1 pet?

Youd be wrong with assuming forum users dont represent the community. For every 1 user that reports a bug n individuals experienced it and didnt report it. So few people take the time to post a bug, many players experience a bug and move past it or quit playing.

Probably because "one t1 pet does nothing in the grand scheme lol". Where free tri gear does.

Ouch man that sucks. I've gotten the error code a few times and dc a few time but I've at least been able to play for a few hours and have gotten to 30. Hopefully your able to get on this weekend