Sign in to follow this  
Klue

Node War

When is the Node War test? Was in the red battlefield event (60 people) and was pleasantly surprised at the minimal lag, however this is not on the level of node wars. At the end of the day everyone knows this games success or failure comes down to can it handle node wars.

Hopefully node wars work. I was going to drop $100 on the game based on my 1-30 experience. But I ran into a bug, reported it and never got a response. Ive been looking to see an active GM or something. Hasnt been 24 hours, but I ran into similar issues during the pc beta and I felt like my reports fell of deaf ears.

I want to give them money, but I want them to acknowledge issues and state they are working on them.

Maybe warframe, magic arena, world of warcraft, and apex legends have me spoiled. Developers or pr or a community rep always responds quickly acknowledging that my complaint hasnt fallen on deaf ears.

9 minutes ago, Paladiex said:

Hopefully node wars work. I was going to drop $100 on the game based on my 1-30 experience. But I ran into a bug, reported it and never got a response. Ive been looking to see an active GM or something. Hasnt been 24 hours, but I ran into similar issues during the pc beta and I felt like my reports fell of deaf ears.

I want to give them money, but I want them to acknowledge issues and state they are working on them.

Maybe warframe, magic arena, world of warcraft, and apex legends have me spoiled. Developers or pr or a community rep always responds quickly acknowledging that my complaint hasnt fallen on deaf ears.

what bug havent you gotten a response on?

33 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

what bug havent you gotten a response on?

Quest tracker widget is missing under my map. I have to use the hotkey to pull up my quest log every time I want to check the status on my quests. 3 other users are experiencing the same thing and have reported it. Also, randomly the quest log becomes inaccessible. I managed to regain access by completing a quest; however other users are locked out. When I woke up I saw that they released a patch that "fixed" the issue, yet we all still have this problem. Allowing us the ability to type /reloadui should alleviate the problem, and it's how PC users sidestep the bug.

Radio silence, not good news. I genuinely enjoy the game when it works as it is supposed to, and I know games have bugs. They planned 3 day beta. Going more than 12 hours without someone speaking on the forum to address hot issues before a live launch... seems lazy. I'd like to know if they are aware and working on the problems. 

@Paladiex I wouldn't worry to much about that. Sure it's frustrating but I'd bet the reports are coming in and they will be working on getting it fixed for a day 1 patch, but they are just getting slammed with information. I personally didn't have that issue with my playing of BDX yet, but I can say I didn't quest that much because it's like my 10th time through this story. xD Sure, its the new version of it but still been there got the T-Shirt, Autograph and limited edition photo. When I go through on the release I'll pay attention to it as well. 

If the game seems like something you want to play and invest time into this is minor compared to other things. I normally skip the story till i'm 60 on PC so i have a chance to earn more organic skill points before i get handed a bunch that get harder and harder to get as you get closer to softcap SP (which is 1600 fyi). BUT at launch we don't have that much content so yeah taking it a little slower is cool and working through quests is probably more enjoyable now. 

12 hours ago, Paladiex said:

Quest tracker widget is missing under my map. I have to use the hotkey to pull up my quest log every time I want to check the status on my quests. 3 other users are experiencing the same thing and have reported it. Also, randomly the quest log becomes inaccessible. I managed to regain access by completing a quest; however other users are locked out. When I woke up I saw that they released a patch that "fixed" the issue, yet we all still have this problem. Allowing us the ability to type /reloadui should alleviate the problem, and it's how PC users sidestep the bug.

Radio silence, not good news. I genuinely enjoy the game when it works as it is supposed to, and I know games have bugs. They planned 3 day beta. Going more than 12 hours without someone speaking on the forum to address hot issues before a live launch... seems lazy. I'd like to know if they are aware and working on the problems. 

We responded on discord as well as in notices. A patch was released that should have fixed the quest window error. Restart the game if you never downloaded it. 

It also disappears only during beta as you reach the end of the beta questline. 

7 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

We responded on discord as well as in notices. A patch was released that should have fixed the quest window error. Restart the game if you never downloaded it. 

It wasn't fixed. Or maybe the quest tracker is supposed to dissappear after level 30? Once we hit that level is it supposed to dissappear for all quests?

After your announcement other users have still reported it in the bug section. Its been talked about multiple times. A simple message to clear up whether this is intentional, or not would be helpful.

Hopefully you guys are still reading the bugs so when this game goes live we dont have issues that disrupt the 1-3 day headstart.

Edited by Paladiex
Clarification

1 hour ago, llumlnatl said:

its beta and ppl bitching about bug ;D

It’s less than two weeks before release. More of a demo. 

What’s more comical, we have a CM responding that they ‘responded on Discord’.

It’s a Xbox game. Console players aren’t sitting in a Discord channel. Might want to consider using your Xbox club you created that’s been a ghost town from mod visits or any CMs for some time.

Edited by Uberkull
  • Like 1

He comunicates in game to us in chat, I'm not going to go check xbox club every few minutes, when he's in game chat.

54 minutes ago, sunstar said:

He comunicates in game to us in chat, I'm not going to go check xbox club every few minutes, when he's in game chat.

At least the Xbox Club is on the same damn UI. Where is Discord? Child please...

Edited by Uberkull

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

At least the Xbox Club is on the same damn UI. Where is Discord? Child please...

Unfortunately using your xbox to launch any other app will disconnect you from server. Better off using discord, although I myself don't frequent discord. 

On 2/16/2019 at 3:28 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

Just to give feedback but it was still broken at the end of the beta. Also you couldn't continue conversations in amity game

1 hour ago, Jacs said:

Unfortunately using your xbox to launch any other app will disconnect you from server. Better off using discord, although I myself don't frequent discord. 

Not true. I switched between BDX this weekend and the dashboard clubs. BDX never disconnects you...lol it has AFK built in. You literally can sit there idle for hours.

How you using Discord? Is everyone sitting on their PC while playing Xbox? Lol. Just play BDO PC then, right?

12 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Not true. I switched between BDX this weekend and the dashboard clubs. BDX never disconnects you...lol it has AFK built in. You literally can sit there idle for hours.

How you using Discord? Is everyone sitting on their PC while playing Xbox? Lol. Just play BDO PC then, right?

Well if you read my short comment in its entirety. You'd have learned that I do not use discord. It is 2019 every one and their kid has a phone, I assume that is the simplest way to use it, tablet / laptop works as well. I definitely won't take your word as gospel when it comes to server disconnects. I personally never opened the club app, maybe it doesn't log you off there, you could be right, but every time I switched to YouTube for a couple minutes, I'd have to relog.