Beond

Can we get pen please

PC elitest coming over to console, cute.

PC has PEN, why did you leave? Couldn’t hang with more geared players than you? Want to come over to casual console and pick on the new players?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

PC has PEN, why did you leave? Couldn’t hang with more geared players than you? Want to come over to casual console and pick on the new players?

Was a bug where you could sell +0 items buy +7 items from market without them being ever put up - and from here you can extract said items to get black stones from them. 

There was also a bug where you could buy cheap feed from stable and sell to market for 2.500.000 x1 (market buys them from you without there being an actual  buyer) there was 4500 sold on EU - equals to 11B. 

While others ran around with +3-+8 weapons and armors, some - like this topic - ran around with full +15. :)

Edited by Betty
  • Like 2

Wow i admire your dedication if this is not exploit or bug related. I can barely keep up to lvl 30 knowing i will lose all progress in few weeks when the game releases.

13 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

PC flunkies are kinda ruining the new game feel for people who have never played. This game does not seem to have a bright future on Xbox.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Alder said:

PC flunkies are kinda ruining the new game feel for people who have never played. This game does not seem to have a bright future on Xbox.

I am starting to think the same. The great thing about a new MMO was always going in and being a pleb with everyone else. Learning, exploring, and discovering things for the first time.

Here, unless you turn off chat, you will be spammed by PC player replies telling players what is what.

Someone says in chat ‘On cool, I found this area *blah blah* !!  PC player response, ‘Thats not new, I use to farm *blah blah*’

I think some PC players here have at least shown they care to make the Xbox community better by being walking WIKIs for new players, but a majority seem to have this Elitest approach.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

I am starting to think the same. The great thing about a new MMO was always going in and being a pleb with everyone else. Learning, exploring, and discovering things for the first time.

Here, unless you turn off chat, you will be spammed by PC player replies telling players what is what.

Someone says in chat ‘On cool, I found this area *blah blah* !!  PC player response, ‘Thats not new, I use to farm *blah blah*’

I think some PC players here have at least shown they care to make the Xbox community better by being walking WIKIs for new players, but a majority seem to have this Elitest approach.

Well get ready for more of that a few well know pc players are switching over to xbox to in short make a boat load of silver off a new market.

1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

There’s also a limit on how far ahead vets can go. +15 will be capped for a while and lvl 55 to let less experienced players catch up. 

At PC launch there was alot of people that had played korea and was very experienced. I was always relevant although on my little tamer because I had good siege guild having my back and guidning me to progress. Just as my guild are doing with newcomers.

so dont stress it bruh 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I guess they didnt fix the pet feed bug in time

actually never used it lol

4 hours ago, Paddy_Whack said:

I'd rather work for my gear and feel some sense of accomplishment

Ban exploiters when?

hahah if only I exploited ;) learn to play

4 minutes ago, Beond said:

actually never used it lol

Like anyone was actually thinking you would admit, ofcourse not, denials are to easy 😊

Edited by Betty
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Betty said:

because I had good siege guild having my back and guidning me to progress. Just as my guild are doing with newcomers.

You must be EU.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Betty said:

Like anyone was actually thinking you would admit, of course not, denials are to easy 😊

He doesn't need to admit it, he shot himself in the foot and even uploaded a screenshot as proof.

23 minutes ago, Beond said:

I know the game mate and it's impossible to get that gear after 2 days with the spots we have in beta. There's about 100m in black stones required to get 6 pieces to +15 from scratch, its not humanly possible to grind that in this beta within 2 days.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Beond said:

Or git gud? notice I have 2 shrine rings bud can you not kill them?

Yeah of course you have 2 shrine rings, you can grind there easily with full +15 armor and weapons

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, LebronJames said:

Pretty embarrassing how bad you are in pvp despite having triple everyones ap/dp.

Yeah? what's my ign hahah wasn't even in node 7 of us took down 8 guilds hahahaha

4 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

Wow i admire your dedication if this is not exploit or bug related. I can barely keep up to lvl 30 knowing i will lose all progress in few weeks when the game releases.

All done legit :) just need to know the game PM me if you want any tips 

Just now, Beond said:

All done legit :) just need to know the game PM me if you want any tips 

”ok”

44 minutes ago, Beond said:

@BettyHey did you at least get a node with the guild I made for you?

Remind me again how you made my guild, this will be entertaining to watch. Go on, tell me

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beond said:

Yeah? what's my ign hahah wasn't even in node 7 of us took down 8 guilds hahahaha

Probably God. Congrats on beating people you severely  outgear in a  beta. I guess you had to retreat to console since you couldn't handle an even playing field.

LOL. This thread alone can bury the chance of  ‘new customers’ deciding to buy this Xbox version of the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1