Jump to content
Beond

Can we get pen please

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Beond said:

All done legit :) just need to know the game PM me if you want any tips 

Oh thanks, but it's not a lack of knowledge - rather motivation to commit to Beta :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Oh thanks, but it's not a lack of knowledge - rather motivation to commit to Beta :).

Yeah I’m literally bored of every other game black desert is the only thing that can hold my attention right now 

57 minutes ago, LebronJames said:

Probably God. Congrats on beating people you severely  outgear in a  beta. I guess you had to retreat to console since you couldn't handle an even playing field.

Nope not god 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beond said:

Yeah? what's my ign hahah wasn't even in node 7 of us took down 8 guilds hahahaha

Good to know that out of 100 members only 7 played. Gg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uberkull said:

LOL. This thread alone can bury the chance of  ‘new customers’ deciding to buy this Xbox version of the game.

 

Actually, so far it is not as toxic as the eso forums. Which is sooooo nice. Though I have just started on BDO, so I guess time will tell. For the most part everyone has been really helpful and the game has so much to do!! I am really excited for when it goes live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im just gonna leave this here -

Average black stones needed to smash to +15 is roughly 40 to 65 (being super generous) 

The cost of armor bs - 210k

The cost of weapon bs - 300k

3 armor pieces = 120 to 195 stones or 25.2m to 40.9m silver

2 weapons = 80 to 130 stones or 24m to 39m silver

So if you got really good RNG you need to spend roughly 65m or 80m with **** RNG

65m silver on Vanilla in 2 days. 

 

Do you smell it? That smelly smell that smells?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Betty said:

Like anyone was actually thinking you would admit, ofcourse not, denials are to easy 😊

Idk I haven't used any exploits and I'm only level 36 and my gear is +8-+11 judging by the two blue rings I'd say he's grinded plenty enough hours to hit +15 unless he's REALLY lucky with those drops 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Good to know that out of 100 members only 7 played. Gg

NA servers weren't letting people connect lol nice try though ;)

5 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Im just gonna leave this here -

Average black stones needed to smash to +15 is roughly 40 to 65 (being super generous) 

The cost of armor bs - 210k

The cost of weapon bs - 300k

3 armor pieces = 120 to 195 stones or 25.2m to 40.9m silver

2 weapons = 80 to 130 stones or 24m to 39m silver

So if you got really good RNG you need to spend roughly 65m or 80m with **** RNG

65m silver on Vanilla in 2 days. 

 

Do you smell it? That smelly smell that smells?

Maybe you should read up on the game you've only had 2 years to prepare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LebronJames said:

Probably God. Congrats on beating people you severely  outgear in a  beta. I guess you had to retreat to console since you couldn't handle an even playing field.

God was a Sorc, Beond appears to be a Warrior. I didn't see really any high level Warriors in the beta. I was a lvl 40 Warrior, but was pretty undergeared, especially compared to these people. No idea what his ign is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Girl_Number8 said:

Actually, so far it is not as toxic as the eso forums. Which is sooooo nice. Though I have just started on BDO, so I guess time will tell. For the most part everyone has been really helpful and the game has so much to do!! I am really excited for when it goes live.

This forum is hardly active outside about 20 ppl. Even with this open beta weekend, I see maybe 10-15 new ppl. Hardly a ESO population for a forum. Can’t compare the two communites.

This is a PvP game at it’s core, there is no other end game. No dungeons, no raids, all you do is PvP and life skill busy work. With that, a pvp only game will be toxic by nature.

Just wait...and hope this forum gets more players...then we will see what you get. Those PC players that can’t hang over in PC land are bound to stir it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Uberkull said:

This forum is hardly active outside about 20 ppl. Even with this open beta weekend, I see maybe 10-15 new ppl. Hardly a ESO population for a forum. Can’t compare the two communites.

This is a PvP game at it’s core, there is no other end game. No dungeons, no raids, all you do is PvP and life skill busy work. With that, a pvp only game will be toxic by nature.

Just wait...and hope this forum gets more players...then we will see what you get. Those PC players that can’t hang over in PC land are bound to stir it up.

Yeah the game has not even released yet so most people don't even bother to visit Forums. It's way too early to start comparing any attendance or community size.

If PC is anything to judge, people generally tend to be more.. Self-involved to say the least. I'm sure there will be plenty of contributors, content makers and overall helpful people, but i wouldn't be surprised if Forums turned out more salty on long run. BD is a long-time investment and overall lone-wolf game so it tends to attract very specific types of people.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 2:40 PM, Uberkull said:

LOL. This thread alone can bury the chance of  ‘new customers’ deciding to buy this Xbox version of the game.

 

Was just kind of looking around the forums, scoping out the game I've always thought the game looked great ever since I learned of it on PC. Never played it, and I started traveling all over the country for work so I don't have my PC. But I have a little TV and Xbox one with me everywhere I go. And you sir are correct .. I was so damn hype to play this, and after this and 1 or two other threads. I think this game is a serious hard pass for me. And I'm a little bummed about it. Lmfao 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could easily be done without exploits in 24hrs. If rng was smiling on you even less, but with some persistence can be done.

All the gear he is wearing is common drops in many places so there's no repair costs. Shrine drops a lot of gear and chance to find already leveled gear, and just in general has a okay stone drop rate.

Any money you make goes towards stones or upgraded gear to extract. It was actually rather simple to +15 everything in beta.

Also a lot of classes can easily grind shrine with just around +10 weapon/off hand and if using ACC off hand makes much much easier.

Before your shrine ready just do naga or bloody monistary. Naga for high stone drop rate or bm for stones with chance for +gear.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to build failstacks +25 or above for +14 or +15 green items, or force enhance but still needs the black stones. only way to acquire the black stones from +item drops than you extract them to get black stones to enhance. you think you can get all +15 gears in 24 hours? seems like you don't play the game, if anyone can gear up to +15 that ez anyone will be in rbf, you can also craft black stones but crafting isn't available during the beta, anyone can progress so ez in less than 24 hour playing? show me how.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MightySoul said:

you need to build failstacks +25 or above for +14 or +15 green items, or force enhance but still needs the black stones. only way to acquire the black stones from +item drops than you extract them to get black stones to enhance. you think you can get all +15 gears in 24 hours? seems like you don't play the game, if anyone can gear up to +15 that ez anyone will be in rbf, you can also craft black stones but crafting isn't available during the beta, anyone can progress so ez in less than 24 hour playing? show me how.

Yes some people think it will be easy to hit 15 in 24hours. Yea right guess he didnt play at launch on pc lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, Bnews757 said:

Pc.players that sucked at pc are ppaying pc so they can feel good

Not true in every case.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, Girl_Number8 said:

Actually, so far it is not as toxic as the eso forums. Which is sooooo nice. Though I have just started on BDO, so I guess time will tell. For the most part everyone has been really helpful and the game has so much to do!! I am really excited for when it goes live.

Even on PC there are nice people and there mean people. It creates a perfect environment. 

 

And folks, Beond may be legit. I, myself, am a little salty that I didn't +15 everything, but it was definitely possible to do so. By Saturday morning, I had my Main +13 offhand +12, and my armors were at +10. That was with 12 total hours of playing(1 lvl 40, almost 2 level 30's) I got gold bars from missions, very nice money from naga drops. (150 of their scales was worth 100k silver. Each mob dropped 4-7 scales. Easy money). Every elite mob in the games dropped progynal bars and sometimes, stones. Enemies dropped already upgraded gear to extract. Somebody coming from PC, knowledgable of the game, could make it work if he was prepared for it. While it seems like a stretch of the imagination, I think he may have done it on his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its funny people will rush to try and get +15 then cry when is new content coming out where as the content available will be enough for nee players for a while. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out with most veterans that cant hit softcap on pc coming over for a fresh start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bnews757 said:

I think its funny people will rush to try and get +15 then cry when is new content coming out where as the content available will be enough for nee players for a while. Going to be interesting to see how this plays out with most veterans that cant hit softcap on pc coming over for a fresh start.

probably going to be burned out and quit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 5:42 AM, Beond said:

I need to progress more

 

EAF86B5A-5C32-4F0F-A4CB-723E24056CAE.jpeg

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i gotta hate on u for the way u handled the beta my dude. its not cool usin exploits to cheese the system like that. now if u pvp ne one they will instantly report u and others in ur guild for cheating because now u have a history of doin just that. this is just a shame. after all the braggin u did about bein good u had to cheat to get the hugeeeeee advantage on every other player in order to kill them. i expected more from the folks that were first to brag about bein beastly...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i gotta hate on u for the way u handled the beta my dude. its not cool usin exploits to cheese the system like that. now if u pvp ne one they will instantly report u and others in ur guild for cheating because now u have a history of doin just that. this is just a shame. after all the braggin u did about bein good u had to cheat to get the hugeeeeee advantage on every other player in order to kill them. i expected more from the folks that were first to brag about bein beastly...

Hate us cause you ain’t us LOL no exploits l2p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all honesty i'ts a mute point to discuss whether this was legit or not. It's merely Beta, everything's been deleted anyway. Short time gains don't matter that much in game as BDO anyhow :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

In all honesty i'ts a mute point to discuss whether this was legit or not. It's merely Beta, everything's been deleted anyway. Short time gains don't matter that much in game as BDO anyhow :3

This thread just proves how many people don’t know how to play this game can’t wait for launch hype

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...