Grammaticus

How to Link Account for BETA Reward (?)

Hello Everyone,

As per the Beta Announcement: https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=211

We should be eligible for 2 pets from Beta. One for reaching Lvl 30, other for "Signing up on Web". Now my problem is i've already signed on Web earlier and now i need to Link Account in order to get my Skyhawk.

image.thumb.png.299cd26ef6ceb69494fb40ea20a35020.png

Has anyone managed to Link their account somehow? When i click on Web i get the following:

image.png.15be00bba61040e8fe327338c207735f.png

My question is.. Where in-game? I have seen no such option, possibly just missed it.

• Thanks 1

I assumed they meant linking your account in the actual release version of the game. Release is March 1st, get in the game and there would be a link account feature there. Either way, you have a whole month after release to figure it out. 😀

If you sign up before March 3rd, and then link your account in-game by April 2nd, you will be given the exclusive Sky Hawk pet on April 3rd!

In the Open Beta client you actually haven’t bought the game, so linking here is really wasting the Devs/Publishers time to process a free pet for those that may never commit to play.

Edited by Uberkull

8 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

Hello Everyone,

As per the Beta Announcement: https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=211

We should be eligible for 2 pets from Beta. One for reaching Lvl 30, other for "Signing up on Web". Now my problem is i've already signed on Web earlier and now i need to Link Account in order to get my Skyhawk.

image.thumb.png.299cd26ef6ceb69494fb40ea20a35020.png

Has anyone managed to Link their account somehow? When i click on Web i get the following:

image.png.15be00bba61040e8fe327338c207735f.png

My question is.. Where in-game? I have seen no such option, possibly just missed it.

Thnx, for bringing this up as I was wondering myself on that issue^^

1 - Sign up on BDX website before March 3rd. https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/

2 - Buy the game

3 - Wait for launch, March 1st - March 4th depending on the edition of game you bought

4 - Launch game and play before April 3rd. Link your account in game then.

Not sure why that’s hard to understand. Why would you link your account in a Open Beta that you didn’t buy? How does PA benefit from that?

If you sign up before March 3rd, and then link your account in-game by April 2nd, you will be given the exclusive Sky Hawk pet on April 3rd!

Edited by Uberkull
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Uberkull said:

Not sure why that’s hard to understand. Why would you link your account in a Open Beta that you didn’t buy? How does PA benefit from that?

Maybe in order to get the Beta Rewards, duh? Try to use your imagination.

Edited by Grammaticus
  • Like 1

@Grammaticus Imagination doesnt pay the bills. You haven’t paid for thier game in beta, why would they want you to link your account for free stuff when you didnt pay for thier game yet? When the game is live and you logged in with a paid version of the game, you get to link.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Uberkull said:

@Grammaticus Imagination doesnt pay the bills. You haven’t paid for thier game in beta, why would they want you to link your account for free stuff when you didnt pay for thier game yet? When the game is live and you logged in with a paid version of the game, you get to link.

It's pointless debating with you with that no-understanding attitude. Just cause you don't see the point doesn't mean there wouldn't be any. Beta promised rewards for participating, it stands to reason that you might need to link accounts in order to get them. Especially as this whole Linking Accounts is actually part of Beta announcement. Just FYI this question has also been numerously raised on FB.

So please stop trying to play tough-boy and attacking people for no reason other than to look uneducated on Forums.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

It's pointless debating with you with that no-understanding attitude. Just cause you don't see the point doesn't mean there wouldn't be any. Beta promised rewards for participating, it stands to reason that you might need to link accounts in order to get them. Especially as this whole Linking Accounts is actually part of Beta announcement. Just FYI this question has also been numerously raised on FB.

So please stop trying to play tough-boy and attacking people for no reason other than to look uneducated on Forums.

Tough -boy...my new signature. Thanks!

I imagine, we imagine, it’s imaginary.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:26 PM, Grammaticus said:

You do not need to link your account for the rewards, we have ways of tracking it :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

You do not need to link your account for the rewards, we have ways of tracking it :)

Lol yeah i know....you alll have your act together like after karza fight you sent right weapon to right characrer however that fake weapon box worked, and first beta when you sent all the classes under my account stuff, pretty awesome ai system you have going there considering how many players and characters to manage....i cannot wait for 1st to start playing for real not have my char wiped lol again. Im glad we getting skyhawk to😊😁

ok, i've just signed up on the website. 

do you guys have an idea if it's going to be a problem when my XBL is a different email from the email i signed up on the web? because i don't use the XBL email anymore for other purposes than just that, XBL.. 

@[CM]Shirna