[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hola mundo, soy Enrikbass, soy nuevo en esto de los MMORPG, bueno no tan nuevo si vale el haber jugado un poco al Elder Scroll Online. Esperando con muchas ganas de que salga el juego.

Hello Everybody, I'm Enrikbass, I'm newbie in this kind of MMORPG, well, I'm not so newbie if counts I've been playing TSO for a few time. I'm waiting for this Game eager. 

Hello, my name is Irijia and I'm really looking forward to this.  I've played BDO on PC and enjoyed it for the most part, here's to hoping Pearl Abyss handles it better than Kakao. 🙏

I am going to be switching to BDO from ESO as soon as it drops. Day one player there, gonna be a day one player here. Now, wanna let that release date slip? 😂 Please?

• Like 1

Hey! 

I got the opportunity to play BDO at PAX West last year and was the reason for me getting an Xbox X. Really looking forward to the release. Is there any kind of news on pricing/packages for this title? 

Looking forward to this for some quite sometime. Held out on buying a PC since it was announced, so hopefully we get a released date soon

Name Jaron played the game a bit on PC but don't care for Pc gaming.Cant wait to play this will all my friends on xbox.

8 hours ago, Kirbys Back said:

Hey there, was really hoping there would be more info about a release date or beta...

I'm Kirby, an impatient gamer that wants to play this game already.

You're impatient? I've been sitting here talking to my self for the last month....

But we will reveal the release date in due time, still some things to be done ;) 

• Like 2

Sup Lady's and Gentlemen, Other 

I 'm Sever, I love MMO's but been on a long hiatus from the scene

Looking forward to giving this a go on XBOX.

Hopefully, we can all have a grand time. 

Names Scott. Played the PC version of the game for a few months but switching over because I want a fresh start with players who aren't 2 years ahead of me.

• Like 2

Hello everyone,
French player here played since 2 years on pc, but wait for a fresh start on xbox and i'm going to create a fresh french guild on this platform.
So if you are french and search for a guild on xbox pm me :)

• Like 1

Hello from Germany here! Grab a beer all and *CHEERS*

I played a lot of MMOs in the Past like DAOC, WoW, RF Online, Lineage 2, but after years of L2 I never found something

that great again. TESO, Neverwinter, all bored me like hell.

Im looking Forward to BDO... hopefully it will completely addict me again and we can kick our asses in PVP. :P

Greetings from Germany.

Played some MMOs in the past, but not many were so addicting like BDO. Have played a bit on the PC, but mostly looking forward to the release on the One.

Everyday I hope to see some news about the game, I nearly can't wait anymore. xD

By the way, you can just call me Numos. Looking forward to a great time with you guys and hopefully some great adventures in BDO.

Dr INF3RNO here! words cant describe the HYPE! im planning to buy the 1X just so could fully enjoy Black Desert! 

Im new to Black Desert but cant wait to learn, grind and have a blast in this AWESOME game.

My tag is same as my name so feel free to add me :)

Cheers

• Like 1

Hello Black Desert community, Very excited about this game coming to Xbox One X. I'm excited about fishing. I'm excited about sweet pearl shop outfits and other goodies. I'm excited about selecting my family name. I'm excited about rolling my first adventurer. And the next one. And the one after that.  Played this game on PC and loved it. Fell out of it mostly because I prefer to play games from  the couch via console/controller on a larger screen.  

Hello everyone, very excited to see what this forum has in store. Always nice to be apart of a game but most importantly a community 😊.

My name is Chris and I hope to meet some new people while waiting for the game and when it finally releases. I'm definitely new to the game as a whole so reading through some forum posts about the game will definitely help! 

On 3/14/2018 at 3:50 PM, Korali said:

I am going to be switching to BDO from ESO as soon as it drops. Day one player there, gonna be a day one player here. Now, wanna let that release date slip? 😂 Please?

Same here, been playing ESO since the beginning. My love for ESO is fading so really hoping BDO gets released soon, desperate for a new mmo.  

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Same here, been playing ESO since the beginning. My love for ESO is fading so really hoping BDO gets released soon, desperate for a new mmo.  

Can't wait for Pearl abyss to show ZOS how to actually run a MMO and release a working game. 

hi,

I'm KiRiSu and I've been playing BDO on pc since closed beta. I preordered the game back then & have been on the frontlines ever since. I was in siege guilds and nodewar guilds, but also in some small scale pvp guilds.

I'm a heavily pvp focused player (+ progression) with guild management experience (officer in siege guild & nodewar guilds, currently in a small scale pvp)

If anyone wants to add me to their guild my GT: LAW METAL; I speak german & english. I'll help anyone that needs it. 😁

• Like 1

Toot toot! All aboard the hype train! :D

I'm so excited for launch. Funny enough the thing that gets me the most hyped is going through and getting all the knowledge again and being an energy/contribution overlord mwahaha! 

On ‎14‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 9:55 AM, [CM] Simon said:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for joining the official Black Desert Xbox One community! We're happy to finally have the site and forums open. We will be trying to bring as much information to you as we can, and also have small events and fun activities for us to do while we wait for the game to launch!

Before all that though, it's time to introduce yourselves! Let others know who you are and let's build an awesome community together. 

I suck at introductions, and I'm sure most of you will do better than what I can do, BUT:

Hi, I'm Simon, and I'm your Community Manager. 

Your turn!

Hi, Simon! My name is Danil, I'm from Russia. Waiting for the release of BDO along with my comrades on the Xbox!