[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Greetings everyone.

I was playing on PC but now I'm waiting to play it x1x. I can't wait.

I hope I won't have to wait too much to play.

See u ard.

How's it going! Can't wait till this comes out or actual info to come out! Here' to seeing y'll out on the plains!

Всем привет, жду эту чудо игру на Xbox One, уже успел потестить игру на PC и остался очень доволен. Надеюсь что пинг в игре для Российской Федерации будет хорошим и нам с друзьями будет комфортно играться) 

Hello everybody. I'm Zero Scarlett. I keep trying to play on p.c but my laptop keeps crashing because it doesn't meet the specs to play but I force it to try anyways and get to play every once in a while. 

I got a taste of this game abandoned Neverwinter and now I'm waiting impatiently with everyone else for it to come to Xbox. I'm super stoked to really get to play... Hoping there's a beta test so I can try it out early 😀 

Nice to meet everyone! How's the waiting going? Lol

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ZeroScarlett said:

Nice to meet everyone! How's the waiting going? Lol

patience.jpg

• Haha 2

Hi, you can call me Willow, or Rainy. I’ve been watching black desert since it was announced for PC, but I never bought it because I don’t have a gaming PC. I’m so excited to finally play it after years of watching others play. I really hope it comes to Xbox soon!

• Like 1

What's up people my name Aion and I cant wait for this game to be released on Console so HYPED! To make a Kunoichi.

Is anyone that was top % in terms of gear/level/skills going to Xbox? I was a 62 ranger 272 AP 566gs on PC, but I got rid of my account months ago, and I’m planning on playing Xbox. However I’m concerned, because I’m not sure about the longevity of console MMOs and since the platform upgrades every few years does that mean that when a new console comes out the game wouldn’t be supported?

23 minutes ago, Toxic97 said:

Is anyone that was top % in terms of gear/level/skills going to Xbox? I was a 62 ranger 272 AP 566gs on PC, but I got rid of my account months ago, and I’m planning on playing Xbox. However I’m concerned, because I’m not sure about the longevity of console MMOs and since the platform upgrades every few years does that mean that when a new console comes out the game wouldn’t be supported?

This generation has been good at making you not repay for certain games. Nowadays i see games that have xbox x enhanced by it

Hi my gaming friends call me Terri and I just wanted to say thanks for working so hard on making the controls for BDO on Xbox as good as humanly possible. I understand this is a daunting task and it makes it difficult to give an exact release date so I will be waiting on any news about BDO on Xbox that can be released. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toxic97 said:

MIcrosoft has been working towards making the whole "platform generation" a thing of the past with the backwards compatibility program. They want the console viewed more like a pre-made computer so even when you upgrade you can still play your old games. There are even some original Xbox games you can play on the One X. I'd feel pretty confident in saying that any game coming out now would be supported for at least the next 10 years, as long as people are playing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:DHello.  Veteran but not good player in PC.  Hardcore lifeskiller though.  Must GET that artisan and master lifeskill rank . I will be ninja for lifeskill due to certain reason  B|

Edited by CalmSecrecy
  • Like 1

You can call me Digi or Wiitchcraft, as my username suggest which is also my GT. I never used to really care for MMO's until about a year or so ago, now I keep drifting from MMO to MMO until I find one that really has what I'm looking for. BDO seems to be the most promising, I'm pumped to spend endless hours grinding. In fact I bought it on PC to get the hang of it, or at least understand things before it launches on xbox, though I've been struggling since PC games really aren't my strong suit.

I'm still trying to fully understand all thats in this game, there is so much, its great. I can't wait.

• Like 2

Played BDO Pc launch, and a bit last year. Really love pre-awakening BDO, so I'll buy an Xbox and play if they chose a staggered launch with a year or three where it catches up to the PC version.

So guess I'll make one as well. 

I'm Veteran BDO slacker mostly just leveling classes and gearing them up just to see what they can do and what I like still hard to pick a main >< I'm playing on the EU release but as of my relocation for study's I got Region locked so enjoying the game on the RU Servers as a raging Mystic. I'm a fanatic for Mass Scale PvP fights not so good in 1x1, so NO HUNTING =-=  but provoke me or try to PK and I'm sure as fk aint going to run >;3 even if I my fall. 

I'm a casual easy going silent type of a player that likes to pay to look good in game :3 no judgement needed 939 so yhea if u need some thing ing. or just up for no good as a RED Player let me in on the fun .o/ 

Regards Astolti

Hello everyone!! Happy to be here. Haven’t played BD on PC but am certainly looking forward to an Xbox release! Hoping to get into beta as I’m sure the rest of you are as well!!  I played FFXIV for a few years. Love MMORPGs. Going to be investing in a new Xbox this week during the sale should be good to go! My original Xbox one is getting rusty

2 hours ago, goat said:

hi, I play video games 8+ hours a day, ESO messed up now i need a new fix.

Holy ****, maybe get a job and a life??? Check back in 20yrs, this game might have a beta then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Holy ****, maybe get a job and a life??? Check back in 20yrs, this game might have a beta then.

Wow, thats a bit rude dude. Not sure you really meant that to come off so bad, but that statement makes you like like a huge dork. I've seen your posts around and dont usually get that vibe but this was really uncalled for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Wow, thats a bit rude dude. Not sure you really meant that to come off so bad, but that statement makes you like like a huge dork. I've seen your posts around and dont usually get that vibe but this was really uncalled for.

Yeah, it probably sounded more harsh than I intended it. But to be honest I don't have a lot of respect for people who spend all their time gaming unless it's their career.

And I guess I did kind of jump to conclusions. Maybe there is a reason they have extra time to play and I'm just jealous. LOL

Edited by Jammer480

9 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I do have a job, I pay my bills, i can do whatever i want with my free time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Yeah, it probably sounded more harsh than I intended it. But to be honest I don't have a lot of respect for people who spend all their time gaming unless it's their career.

And I guess I did kind of jump to conclusions. Maybe there is a reason they have extra time to play and I'm just jealous. LOL

Yeah man, I was unemployed for close to a year in 2015 due to unfortunate circumstances so I played games all day because its all I could do really. At least in the winter, during summer I was out and about. But I also met a friend at the time who was out on disability due to a work related injury so he also had lots of free time to play, there is lots of reasons someone could have enough time to play. One on my current coworkers works from home on phones all day so he spend a lot of his free time playing while sitting there on the phone. Its really not fair to judge off of a statement like being about to play for 8 hours a day. 

They could also be  only 14-15 and be out of school, who knows.

• Like 1

I dont have to remind you all this is a introduction thread if you want to have deeper discussion on your IRL situations I'd suggest to do that in Off topic or via PM / and yhea that was a bit harsh there @ Jammer480

• Thanks 1