[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hello all! I am a BDO PC player as well as xbox BDO soon hopefully! nice to meet you all and I look forward to the Beta testing :)

• Like 5

Hello. I'm a long time gamer, and hope to make BDX my go-to MMO. I plan on creating my daughter as a ranger and later, my wife as a Valk. You can often catch me over in the discord. 

Introducing BDX's most savage ranger: 

Fearsome Ranger.jpg

• Like 2

Hi, longtime lurker here lol but my hype for this game has suddenly increased again lately so please please please dont let me down this year...

• Like 1

Hey played on pc rather play on console ya eso is messed up on any platform played all of em need somethin fresh waiting game sucks and no answers as far as anything goes no updatea on anything is it even gonna happen? Forums been quiet an nothin new posted from any cm

Edited by Aergin Dufal
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 2:56 PM, Aergin Dufal said:

Hey played on pc rather play on console ya eso is messed up on any platform played all of em need somethin fresh waiting game sucks and no answers as far as anything goes no updatea on anything is it even gonna happen? Forums been quiet an nothin new posted from any cm

Welcome brother!

14 hours ago, Asianhunk said:

This will be my first MMO on my xbox I do hope they release it soon. Excited.

Its for many there first MMO on a console inc. me thus Welcome to the unknown .o/

I've played many MMO's over the years, going clear back to Everquest, the Realm and Dark age of Camelot.  Also played WoW, LOTRO, and Aion.  I've been out of the MMO scene for awhile and much more into console gaming.  So I'm very hopeful this can be a fun title to get me back into an MMO on my Xbox One X.  I've always like the social aspect of MMOs, like guilds, and large events in game.

16 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

And so, there were two.

Haha

Hi everyone, I play Black Desert on PC, had to play this beautiful game when it came to the U.S. and I still love it. Over the past couple of years I invested in the XBOX ONE and have slowly drifted away from my PC games so when I heard this was coming to console; I was really excited to test it also. I have been consistently searching for news of this release from any resource I could find and now here I am. Glad to be here, and great to meet all of you fine folks also.:)

Hi everyone, I play Black Desert on PC, had to play this beautiful game when it came to the U.S. and I still love it. Over the past couple of years I invested in the XBOX ONE and have slowly drifted away from my PC games so when I heard this was coming to console; I was really excited to test it also. I have been consistently searching for news of this release from any resource I could find and now here I am. Glad to be here, and great to meet all of you fine folks also.:)

Edited by Thera
I have 2 of the same post going here lol

Hi I'm Anbu. Im excited to go on this bdo adventure on xbox n join a guild. I'm really happy it's coming so soon since I've been wait like the rest of you guys. Happy playing 🤗

Hi. I'm JayMad.

I love MMOs. I have been a MMO player since Everquest, and MMOs/MMO-lites are the only genre that I play full-time. I dabble in shooters and sports games and such, but only briefly, before I head back to a MMO. only now I don't have a gaming PC and I do all of my gaming on a Xbox One X. Current games are Destiny 2(Forsaken is a BLAST)and Neverwinter. I tried TERA, and dropped it after like 2 months. Same with Skyforge. I played the crap out of ESO on PS4, didn't pick it back up when I switched to Xbox for whatever reason. Final Fantasy 14 is the best MMO in the genre right now, imo. Sadly, it is only on PS4/PC. If it were on Xbox, that is what I would be playing right now. Wish GW2 would port to Consoles. Monster Hunter World is fantastic, I don't remember why I am not still playing it, probably just because Forsaken just came out.

As a primarily MMO style gamer, I am duty-bound to give every MMO that hits my system a fair shake. or as many as I can.

I am wary of the forced PVP after level 50 that I've read about, but I've decided that I will give this game an honest 30-days anyway, just to see if I like it enough to deal with the probable ganking. for now, as long as I can make a Bald Black Guy With A Beard, it's all good.

I need a new full-fledged MMORPG in my life.

I am also a huge lore nerd, so somebody point me in the direction of the best wiki to read for such things.

Edited by JayMadIV

17 hours ago, JayMadIV said:

Hi. I'm JayMad.

I love MMOs

MMO

MMOs/MMO-lites

MMO

MMO  

MMO

MMO

MMORPG 

So you like shooters eh? I actually refunded destiny poo right before the release (thank you Microsoft support). Good to have you mate 😜

Welcome!

On 10/21/2018 at 1:56 AM, Neferpitou said:

Welcome to the forums !

We do like racer games too here 

I never been much for forums or the art of posting/commenting/quoting/liking/sharing, but here we are.
My long time GT has been Equilibrium but mostly everyone calls me E/EQ/Equil whichever you prefer.
Also a Mixer Streamer (OG) , kind of got bored with no real graphic appealing MMORPG "Grind Worthy" game that i could enjoy/stream.
Hopefully BDO is worth my time/effort/$. Really joined the forum to find people passionate about BDO, with deep understanding and to grow with the Community.

This will probably be my longest post.

5 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

I never been much for forums or the art of posting/commenting/quoting/liking/sharing, but here we are.
My long time GT has been Equilibrium but mostly everyone calls me E/EQ/Equil whichever you prefer.
Also a Mixer Streamer (OG) , kind of got bored with no real graphic appealing MMORPG "Grind Worthy" game that i could enjoy/stream.
Hopefully BDO is worth my time/effort/$. Really joined the forum to find people passionate about BDO, with deep understanding and to grow with the Community.

This will probably be my longest post.

This will be more than enough grind for you friend :) welcome!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1