[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hello, so excited about beta. This is my second account on here, my firstI I do not know what happened to it, but I was plagued with the terrible word.word , autodot issue. It made typing unbearable, eveytime I'd enter a word a dot would appear, deleting it, it often reappear...so at the end I'd loose track of what I was trying to say..It had infiltrated games, messages, and internet. I had joined the Insider Club and reported it a bunch. So, with the last update, and redesigned virtual keyboard on Xbox live this issue was happily, resolved. Im, 59, love games...mostly rpgs. Fantasy is my favorite genre, and this game has excited me since announced. I played ff14 arr for 3 years till I left PSN. In that mmo I loved crafting and gathering, and that you could be guildless and sell. What ruined the game and elitism, laggy, crashy servers. Next was ESO.Eso would of been fine if crafting was allowed outside a guild. It was virtually impossible to sell items ahd the crown store was not worth it. My hope with BDO is you can craft outsidea guild. BDO has lots of cool outfits,so i'll probably go broke at store, but don't mind...the crown store the items arent exciting and are not worth those prices. I'm hopeful for this game.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Hello, so excited about beta. This is my second account on here, my firstI I do not know what happened to it, but I was plagued with the terrible word.word , autodot issue. It made typing unbearable, eveytime I'd enter a word a dot would appear, deleting it, it often reappear...so at the end I'd loose track of what I was trying to say..It had infiltrated games, messages, and internet. I had joined the Insider Club and reported it a bunch. So, with the last update, and redesigned virtual keyboard on Xbox live this issue was happily, resolved. Im, 59, love games...mostly rpgs. Fantasy is my favorite genre, and this game has excited me since announced. I played ff14 arr for 3 years till I left PSN. In that mmo I loved crafting and gathering, and that you could be guildless and sell. What ruined the game and elitism, laggy, crashy servers. Next was ESO.Eso would of been fine if crafting was allowed outside a guild. It was virtually impossible to sell items ahd the crown store was not worth it. My hope with BDO is you can craft outsidea guild. BDO has lots of cool outfits,so i'll probably go broke at store, but don't mind...the crown store the items arent exciting and are not worth those prices. I'm hopeful for this game.

Welcome back friend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Equilibrium said:

Welcome back friend.

Thank you. I wantbto put my xbox user name up bu afraid of trolls ahd other not good sources geting hold of that...wish there was a limited view thing.

Aloha~

I have never played Black Desert before, but my husband has thoroughly shown me enough to be interested. We both look forward to the beta release on Xbox One.

To clarify a few things, you can call me Luna and no I am not Hispanic. I just so happened to make this GT when I was taking Spanish classes in high school.

Edited by Luna Mariposa
Punctuation

5 hours ago, Luna Mariposa said:

EAloha~

I have never played Black Desert before, but my husband has thoroughly shown me enough to be interested. We both look forward to the beta release on Xbox One.

My GT is my username here exactly as you see it (with the space in between) and my spouse's GT is MaybachFlemming. 

To clarify a few things, you can call me Luna and no I am not Hispanic. I just so happened to make this GT when I was taking Spanish classes in high school.

Welcome luna and  to her huuby. I'll add you  2 later i'm solanthem..i see luna a aloi and never connect it as being spanish it makes me think of final fantasy and the moon. ❤😊👍

Edited by sunstar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sunstar said:

Welcome luna and  to her huuby. I'll add you  2 later i'm solanthem..i see luna a aloi and never connect it as being spanish it makes me think of final fantasy and the moon. ❤😊👍

Honestly, I have had maybe... Two people in the entire existence of my GT get it correct. That makes you number three. :D Congrats~! Look forward to the add. I'm on here and there nowadays, but expect activity to increase around beta launch. 

Hello i havent seen it posted anywhere but i just somehow stumbled across this game. it looks really good and was wondering if there was a cutoff for signing up for the beta?

57 minutes ago, remy2390 said:

Hello i havent seen it posted anywhere but i just somehow stumbled across this game. it looks really good and was wondering if there was a cutoff for signing up for the beta?

No your fine,as beta is open. Only requirement is an xb live sub .it begins the 8th, all are welcome.

11 hours ago, sunstar said:

No your fine,as beta is open. Only requirement is an xb live sub .it begins the 8th, all are welcome.

oh ok thats cool. thank you!

Hey everyone!

My name is Jinxys. I come from the South Island of New Zealand. I possibly have the slowest connection on the globe but somehow manage to play North American mmorgps \O/ I've been a huge fan of Black Desert since seeing the " Black Desert Online Preview Trailer" in late 2012.. Yes that long ago. I finally got the game on PC when it came to NA. I remember having a virtual meltdown when it was mentioned that New Zealand and Aussie would be IP blocked @_@.. But that quickly changed ( Thank you Pearl Abyss. ♥).

I have played on PC ever since and when I saw the news recently about an Xbox release and beta,. I had JUST got my X console like a week ago. SO it was a pleasant surprise. I'm looking forward to the Beta a great deal. I'm looking forward to a fresh start as well on a new platform and wow to see the game in 4K HDR is going to be something with the XB1X!

I'm also really excited for many of you who have not experienced Black Desert Online and I know this will be your first time. I can say without a doubt you're in for a treat. Black Desert is a very very vast and complex game. There are like games within the GAME itself. It's exciting to see how it all comes together the more you play. I love getting lost in it's massive open world. And with more content always being made and worked on this game has soooooo many great years ahead of it

I'm looking forward to meeting people from the Xbox community as I've only have my One X for a week now but it's been one of the best purchases I have made in years and now BDO coming to this platform in 4K HDR ... @_@ um wow. Talk about a sleeper hit surprise for me.

See you in Beta !

-Jinxys☠️

1 hour ago, Jinxys said:

Hey everyone!

My name is Jinxys. I come from the South Island of New Zealand. I possibly have the slowest connection on the globe but somehow manage to play North American mmorgps \O/ I've been a huge fan of Black Desert since seeing the " Black Desert Online Preview Trailer" in late 2012.. Yes that long ago. I finally got the game on PC when it came to NA. I remember having a virtual meltdown when it was mentioned that New Zealand and Aussie would be IP blocked @_@.. But that quickly changed ( Thank you Pearl Abyss. ♥).

I have played on PC ever since and when I saw the news recently about an Xbox release and beta,. I had JUST got my X console like a week ago. SO it was a pleasant surprise. I'm looking forward to the Beta a great deal. I'm looking forward to a fresh start as well on a new platform and wow to see the game in 4K HDR is going to be something with the XB1X!

I'm also really excited for many of you who have not experienced Black Desert Online and I know this will be your first time. I can say without a doubt you're in for a treat. Black Desert is a very very vast and complex game. There are like games within the GAME itself. It's exciting to see how it all comes together the more you play. I love getting lost in it's massive open world. And with more content always being made and worked on this game has soooooo many great years ahead of it

I'm looking forward to meeting people from the Xbox community as I've only have my One X for a week now but it's been one of the best purchases I have made in years and now BDO coming to this platform in 4K HDR ... @_@ um wow. Talk about a sleeper hit surprise for me.

See you in Beta !

-Jinxys☠️

Welcome.. so glad you got a 1x, I love mine.  fresh starts are always fun, cause then you can do things you wanted to do differently. Feel fred to add me, i'm solanthem on xb and live  in western South Dakota.

Hey all,
Most people call me LT, I have been gaming for as long as I can remember. I love MMO style games and even enjoy getting fulling into RP servers. I am veteran of games like Lineage 2, Cabal Online, Silkroad Online, Tera Online, and many more. I generally prioritize playing dark themed Magic classes or brute style two handed melee. I have never played BDO before sadly, always wanted too but my PC can't handle it even on the lowest settings, I bought it just to try and failed miserably. So with it coming to Console now I am very happy to say I can give it the much deserved attention I have wanted too. I tend to lean toward PVP/PK side of MMO's with a ruthless reputation. I enjoy playing casually but have no problem putting someone down as quick as a mob. I look forward to seeing you all in-game be it as friend or foe...

1 hour ago, Luna Mariposa said:

Welcome @Jinxys !! I'm new to the BDX/BDO universe, so I'm excited to jump into something new and awesome with you all. Drop me a line if you ever want to play together. :D

Thank you so much, Luna. Yep it's even more exciting being new to this mmo. Even though I've played before it feels like it's going to be a totally new experience for me this time around.

Also welcome @LordThurisaz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hiya I'm a mmo veteran player probably since 2000, I'm a old black desert PC player and BDO Korean mobile version, I plan to play as much hardcore as I can, counting now being father and job doesn't allow to be as hardcore as previous years, this game allows you to have your own pace and focus

Hey!  I'm Adam. A 12 year raid tank vet from WOW, and really looking forward to Black Desert and hoping the product and community are as good as they seem. That's the main reason I stopped playing wow, the community started turning into barrens chat (think of Facebook trolls) and the game itself just became reskins of previous patches and expansions.

You'll see me around online games using the same name as my 12 year main, Dertrac. I fair decently in fps but i miss doing more than shooting things. I'm really looking forward to the crafting aspects of this game.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dirty said:

giphy.gif

getout.gif.a0c6321dd28fd4a8431dafea0fab51e9.gif

jk welcome friend

Edited by Kasai
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dertrac said:

Hey!  I'm Adam. A 12 year raid tank vet from WOW, and really looking forward to Black Desert and hoping the product and community are as good as they seem. That's the main reason I stopped playing wow, the community started turning into barrens chat (think of Facebook trolls) and the game itself just became reskins of previous patches and expansions.

You'll see me around online games using the same name as my 12 year main, Dertrac. I fair decently in fps but i miss doing more than shooting things. I'm really looking forward to the crafting aspects of this game.  

Welcome friend! I just got back from Blizzcon actually lol

• Like 1

Hello,

I am new to BDO but have heard so many great things about it and am very excited to play.  Can't wait for the beta release in a couple of days.  I am a casual player and enjoy getting to know others in the gaming community.  The only MMO's I have really played are ESO and Tera and am really looking forward to BDO.  I enjoy playing mostly PVE but dabble in PVP a bit.