[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hello, I'm Sinjin. Haven't been signed up on the forums long, but have been lurking for months. Figured I'd introduce myself since we're finally about to get pre-orders. Look forward to seeing you all in game!

• Like 1

Hola amigos una pregunta ... ¿Alguien sabe si el juego de salida el 1 de marzo tendrá el lenguaje español ya en el juego? En el PC sabemos que está en español pero para la Xbox no sabemos nada, me interesaría que alguien me lo dijera si lo sabe porque somos varios amigos y antes de comprarlo nos gustaría saberlo para comprarlo o no... Gracias de antemano

Hello all! I’m MagicalMage in here, but not sure what name(s) I’ll be running in game. I too am super stoked about BDX! My Neverwinter friends suggested the beta. I reluctantly downloaded it and BAM! Found it to be what I was missing from Xbox! Super passionate about the wizard class and all of his amazingly strong and beautiful powers! I hope to meet some other helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable adventurers in game to run along with in PvE. Will def send the heals! ;)

• Like 1

Hello there. Been following the game for some time, played the beta and can't wait for release. Excited to play an mmorpg that has an emphasis on PvP. I look forward to some friendly competition on the NA server :)