[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hello, I'm Sinjin. Haven't been signed up on the forums long, but have been lurking for months. Figured I'd introduce myself since we're finally about to get pre-orders. Look forward to seeing you all in game!

• Like 2

Hola amigos una pregunta ... ¿Alguien sabe si el juego de salida el 1 de marzo tendrá el lenguaje español ya en el juego? En el PC sabemos que está en español pero para la Xbox no sabemos nada, me interesaría que alguien me lo dijera si lo sabe porque somos varios amigos y antes de comprarlo nos gustaría saberlo para comprarlo o no... Gracias de antemano

Hello all! I’m MagicalMage in here, but not sure what name(s) I’ll be running in game. I too am super stoked about BDX! My Neverwinter friends suggested the beta. I reluctantly downloaded it and BAM! Found it to be what I was missing from Xbox! Super passionate about the wizard class and all of his amazingly strong and beautiful powers! I hope to meet some other helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable adventurers in game to run along with in PvE. Will def send the heals! ;)

• Like 1

Hello there. Been following the game for some time, played the beta and can't wait for release. Excited to play an mmorpg that has an emphasis on PvP. I look forward to some friendly competition on the NA server :)

6 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

"Dewit"

I guessssss....

Hello! I'm new here, lol... I have played on the BDO NA servers at launch and am looking forward to playing BDX when it comes out. I also run the community Reddit (/r/PlayBlackDesert). I'm also working on a BDX discord bot that will help fill in some of those things that the PC community has. Currently it doesn't have a public release and is running in my guilds discord but plans are that it will be in the community discord soon. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them. :)

Some of the cool stuff it can do:

BHwZ0eT.gif

Edited by xCROv

My Names Zach, but you can call me Wolf, I live in Alaska and I'm from Alabama. Gaming has always been a passion for me and I enjoy getting a few sessions in when I have downtime. My beautiful girlfriend is a gamer as well and so are our two kiddos. A happy little gaming family. What more can you ask for? I like to play all kinds of games. While I used to be heavily into FPS games, I tend to lean more towards the RPG games and MMORPGS Black Desert Online, WoW, ESO, etc to name a few. I love the leveling up systems and grinding to get better gear, I'm new to streaming due to living in Alaska certain area has poopy download speeds, but I wish to grow, I'm a Huge PvPer! I love the adrenaline rush! Feel free to ask me any questions or follow me on Social Media. Links in on profile page :)

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, Kabosky said:

Hello, looking forward to BDO coming to the Xbox! 

Little introduction. My names Brad and I’m fairly new to the MMO genre. Been playing ESO for awhile as that has its hooks on me, but I am excited for when BDO comes out. 

the only thing that went through my head was the brad music from level 1 of Comic Jumper.

Hey everyone, excited to play bdx. Been following this game a while, and even with all the research I've done, I'm not sure what class to play lol Warrior looks like my playstyle, but still not 100% guess that's what the final beta is for. Look forward to seeing you all in game :)

Nice to meet you all, name's Morgan. New to the forums and new to BDO as a whole. I am also new to the mmorpg scene and the first BDO beta really got me interested. I hope to meet ya'll in the field sometime.

Hiya, I am looking forward to making lots of new friends with my old friends on BDO. I can't wait for it to go live in March and I am really luving the low-key community xD

Edited by Girl_Number8
had to kill an extra emoji

i think that im convinced to buy this game, im currently Enjoying the Open Beta. i guess its a good buy since it will be 30$  🙃

instead of how xbox games usually are priced at 60$

Edited by Nashtalia

Hi I'm David, heard about the game from a friend, tried the last open beta and am now hooked, still not sure what class to start as, spent most of the beta as a sorc but might try ranger until DK is released 

Hi all! WeAreLegion here, old school gamer who cut his MMO teeth on Ultima Online back in the day. 

My Dad and Bro have been playing BD on PC for a little over a year and now that it’s on the Box I’m diving in. 

Between this, Anthem (which I have 2 more hours of early access on tomorrow before it launches fully in Friday) and my other games (Witcher 3, Gwent, Switch games...) I’ll have my hands full!