[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hey Everyone! My name is Carl, I'm a vegan and a crossfitter.  I actually don't have an Xbox nor do I know what an MMO is???, I just wanted to come here and let everyone know how enlightened I am vs. them.  Cya!

In all seriousness ive played damn near every PvP centric MMO ever.  Ive had my time as a ganker, but found it far more rewarding to protect the noobs, have them branch off into other guilds that become your bannermen/women, whom can be called upon during times of great stress.  Looking forward to BDO and building a nice empire. 

Shogun_Sol in game.

• Haha 1

On 3/1/2019 at 3:41 AM, Dsrlaggerzhubby said:

True couples gaming y'all 

IMG_1865.JPG

Love it!  My wife just lets me get away with being a boy who never grew up:

5C776180-003D-4093-B5F5-7FBC322244CC.jpeg

D12E96FB-0C33-425A-9A73-23753CCD465D.jpeg

5AAA0D4E-8310-49D7-8B75-83CD2FB0498B.jpeg

Hi everyone my name is Alex

I've been obsessed with #KingdomsOfAmalur since it came out

And so far Black desert is the closest resemblance to it, and I've been a happily proud supporter since then

45 minutes ago, Clan Rosewater said:

Hi everyone my name is Alex

I've been obsessed with #KingdomsOfAmalur since it came out

And so far Black desert is the closest resemblance to it, and I've been a happily proud supporter since then

Welcome Alex!  I’m so in love with BD. ❤️

And my fogan pet is the cutest:

8D8B06A3-98AF-4E28-A97A-9D8ECD3E5E9C.jpeg

Hello everyone, Im HellishGnomeGuy. Just decided to use my gamertag for here too, played on pc for a little bit and now playing on xbox, nice to meet you all

3 minutes ago, HellishGnomeGuy said:

Hello everyone, Im HellishGnomeGuy. Just decided to use my gamertag for here too, played on pc for a little bit and now playing on xbox, nice to meet you all

Welcome! Using my gamertag as well! 

19 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Welcome! Using my gamertag as well! 

Thank you, and nice thats cool, it was the only thing i could think of lol.

5 minutes ago, HellishGnomeGuy said:

Thank you, and nice thats cool, it was the only thing i could think of lol.

Helps to find others online!

What’s up. Looking for chill people to play with. IG name is Versace (same as forum name). Gamertag is Animal xNJx.

Level 51 Ranger. Only playing my main until new classes come out. Also looking for a chill PVE/lifeskill type of guild. I’m on most nights after 9:30pm EST. Off on Fridays & Sundays so that’s when I’m on the most.

Posted (edited)

Hello all! I'm laura. I'm new to Black Desert, but have been looking forward too it for a very long time! Trying to get my head around the whole mmorpg thing as my usual games are shooters and I've never played much of mmos. There seems to be alot to learn! XD

Edited by Violentine

Hi all! New to Black Desert too. Trying to wrap my head around everything in the game, there is just so much. Slowly getting the hang of a few things but there's just still so much. But overall having a lot of fun so far.

Hey I'm Sephitroth haven't touched an mmorpg is quite sometime, I'm usually around fighting games and tournaments. Ive played both xbox betas and I'm kinda hooked on BDO. I cant wait for the new console characters so i can continue my little escape from reality. I have been searching for a truly immersive and fun MMO since Redmoon. If you played that game You probably encountered me (yeah for the MMO vets)

Hey all I go by Xariz I played on and off on PC and after playing the beta the game felt so natural on Xbox. I trim trees around power lines in WNY and when I'm home like to spend time life Skilling and grinding in BDO. Looking forward to making new friends here as I've decided to cancel WoW and FFXIV for BDO. 

Hi everyone, Primus Sidus here on the Xbox!

Loving it so far, despite the early technical issues and sitting here twiddling thumbs while waiting through the Scheduled Maintenance. Gamertag: "SMEGGING BOOM" - feel free to add me and invite to Party (voice is better than text any day!), I've got a lot to learn as a level 52 Wizard. Recently finding out that I seem to be rather pathetic with PVP stuff, but persevering! 

- Primus

Hey! I'm Monki. I'm an EU player and loving Black Desert! I'm a Witch main (for now) and will hopefully get better at my PvP! 

I'm a huge anime fan and love my little doggos. I'm from England and hope everyone has as much fun as I'm having! I'm here to help anyone and everyone. I'm on the official discord alot and you'll probably see me there :)

So have fun and enjoy the game, love you all ❤️ 

aloha

just started playing BDO on the 2nd.

was in dire need of a new adventure & wow does this tic all the boxes! lol

went zerk with 1st character but anxiously awaiting the new classes.

on most days for hours & hours, gimmie a shout if we happen to cross paths

Gurzal Fojun - zerk character name

Solaira Ayanil - archer character name

Vibranium - fam name

VibraniumSH1ELD xbx gmtg

Hiya, I’m Knight. I’m a PvE MMO junkie who is obsessed with making new characters. Hoping to make one of every class! My gamertag’s ONyX Blk Knight, I play with my buddy and would love to play with more folks! We have mics too so if you don’t mind a broken smoke detector going off occasionally, we’d be down to shoot the breeze with you!

I'm going to introduce myself again as I left my email address as my display name lol Conor Bickley is my xbox gamertag and Ronoc is my name in game level 31 warrior at the minute and don't seem to have left velia as of yet doing all aminity things (probably spelt that wrong) hope to see you in game normally belanos 2  

• Like 1

I'm Spike, a new guy in this world :) and I'm looking for some Romanian people to play together. Cheers!