[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hey everyone!

Thank you for joining the official Black Desert Xbox One community! We're happy to finally have the site and forums open. We will be trying to bring as much information to you as we can, and also have small events and fun activities for us to do while we wait for the game to launch!

Before all that though, it's time to introduce yourselves! Let others know who you are and let's build an awesome community together. 

I suck at introductions, and I'm sure most of you will do better than what I can do, BUT:

Hi, I'm Simon, and I'm your Community Manager. 

Your turn!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Hey there, was really hoping there would be more info about a release date or beta...

I'm Kirby, an impatient gamer that wants to play this game already.

• Like 3

Hello :)

I was playing MMORPG's since I was in my early young age, so close to 10 years.

Waiting for any good MMORPG to release finally on Xbox one :)

Went shopping for Xbox one x especially for BDO. Hope to see it release this year! 

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

Hey there guys, you can call me RG. cant wait to come across of of you eventually in the Xbox one version

• Like 1

Hello, you can call me Kun, I would like to know if the game will be subtitled in several languages like in pc or only in English.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Ei, todos!

Obrigado por se juntar à comunidade oficial do Black One do Black Desert! Estamos felizes por finalmente ter aberto o site e os fóruns. Nós estaremos tentando trazer tanta informação para você quanto possível, e também ter pequenos eventos e atividades divertidas para nós fazer enquanto esperamos o lançamento do jogo!

Antes disso, é hora de se apresentar! Deixe outros saber quem você é e vamos construir uma comunidade fantástica juntos. 

Eu sugiro as apresentações, e tenho certeza de que a maioria de vocês fará melhor do que o que posso fazer, MAS:

Oi, sou Simon e sou seu Gerente de Comunidade. 

Sua vez!

Oi,meu nome é Felipe, também conhecido como FliepeLord na comunidade Xbox live,estou verdadeiramente muito ancioso pelo game!!!!

Looking forward to this game a LOT. It reminds me of Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom, except more MMO, so that's a combination I cannot ignore! Hope it has a massive Xbox One X 4K HDR patch to download too :D

• Like 1

☀❤🎮   hi. sorry. i.m. typing. on. controller,i'm. so. sorry. for. the. word.  issue. in. typing,  i. have. reported. this. to. ms. more. than. once,  so.please. bear. with. me..there's. suppose. to.be. an. upgrade. to. edge. for. xbox. coming. soon. that. will. allow. downloading. pictures. and. stuff,  for. those. of. us. who. dont have a. pc. it. will. be. nice.. back. to. black. desert. been. wanting. to.play. since. saw. its. announcement. at. e3. last. year.  i. have. played when. i. had. a. ps4 ff14. arr. beta. and. on. for. about. 4. years, neverwinter, eso,  tera. beta. this. past. weekend.  since. ff14. no. game. hasmimpressed. me. or. made. me. as. excited. as. black. desert.  black. desert. was. one. of. the. prime. reasons. i. upgraded. to. the xbox 1x.  i. know a. lotof. peopleon. xbox. are. waiting. for. launch,  have. seen. comments. in. clubs. and. stuff.

Hello, looking forward to BDO coming to the Xbox! 

Little introduction. My names Brad and I’m fairly new to the MMO genre. Been playing ESO for awhile as that has its hooks on me, but I am excited for when BDO comes out. 

Hey guys, @[CM] Simon , great to have a forum now, and we all can start together on this journey. I come from playing on pc for long time and cant wait to start all over again on the xbox console. I feel will be much better experience and I can play on my couch, bed...enjoying  this great game. Thanks for bringing this amazing game to the consoles and hope for some good news really soon. Please feed us with news on this...dates , packages, beta and everything.  Cheers

Played the first one since it first released for a time but couldn't continue for long for several reasons. Though looking forward to play in xbox which is my preferred console and I have helpful people to play with. 

What's going on! My name is Stealthy.

I've never really played an MMO before, but I have tried a few on Xbox but none really grabbed my attention. I hope to stick around and see how this game and the community grows.

• Like 1

Hey guys my names Dank looking forward to this game  car to wait I’m lvl 60 striker on pc played 2 years there just got a one x and looking at the top !!!!!! Be great joint the HiddenLeaf Today !!!!!!!!!!ps guild invitation to experienced guys n gals !!!!!!!