Introduction Thread!

8 hours ago, Beond said:

Welcome friend! I just got back from Blizzcon actually lol

Welcome back! We have missed you.

2 minutes ago, Beond said:

Thanks friend you too!

You are welcome!

Edited by Daniel

Hello! I go by Ogre and I’ve been lookin for my “perfect” console mmo and I’m hoping this is it! Been looking for something with an awesome character creator, fun combat, and some sort of management system. Been impatiently waiting to try this game out!

31 minutes ago, OgreMan said:

Hello! I go by Ogre and I’ve been lookin for my “perfect” console mmo and I’m hoping this is it! Been looking for something with an awesome character creator, fun combat, and some sort of management system. Been impatiently waiting to try this game out!

Welcome! with that name you better get the ogre ring :)

6 hours ago, OgreMan said:

Hey there Ogre. Glad to meet you and welcome to the forums!. Well from my personal experience with this game on PC, it has been everything I wanted in an mmorpg. I have sank a looooot of hours into it and I just keep coming back, one of the few mmorpg's that have held attention for so long. I feel good about this console version as well and I'm super looking forward to trying it out on Xbox. I think you're gonna love it! Hands down one of the best combat systems in any game for me has been BDO.

- JInxys

• Like 2

Hey, hey! My name's Casxius, I'll be playing BDO on release, since the beta was so good! 

I played a bit of it on PC, but didn't play it for long since I had some stuff come up. I was the guild leader of a fairly big guild in ESO, and I hope that I can have an even better experience here! I look forward to meeting all of you! ✌️

• Like 1

Jacs here. You'll find me exclusively on Glish at launch. Assuming we get the same servers we had in beta. Had an incredible time with community there. Hope to see them all back there. Beta ran much better then I anticipated on my one x. This game has its hooks deep in, can't wait for a release date reveal. 

• Like 2

Hello all! I’m Kenji, played the beta and lemme tell you, this game will blow your mind! Cannot wait for the official release! Been looking for a game of this caliber and i found it. Thanks Pearl Abyss for making it available for Console! Looking forward to meeting you all in game! 👍🤟🏽

On 11/17/2018 at 11:20 AM, Kenji said:

Hello all! I’m Kenji, played the beta and lemme tell you, this game will blow your mind! Cannot wait for the official release! Been looking for a game of this caliber and i found it. Thanks Pearl Abyss for making it available for Console! Looking forward to meeting you all in game! 👍🤟🏽

Welcome :)

• Thanks 1

Hi there!

I'm Alan and I've been played in BDO on PC for 3 years. Me and my friends are playing ESO until BDO release.

Can't wait to play with all of you. In BDO we plan to create cool PvE guild and play together. Glad to see such friendly community here!

• Like 1

Hi all,

Long time MMO player here, EVE, ESO, etc., with focus on pvp.  Looking forward to starting a new MMO day one on the Xbox. Let the grind begin.

Edited by Zaokahn

Hello Everyone !

Been playing BDO EU since day one with 550+ Days in-game. Buying Xbox One X just to play again from the start and re-live the experience !

See you on your Spot soon :3.

• Like 2

Hello, I've been wanting to play this game for quite awhile now, but I don't have a PC so I couldn't I'm glad it's coming to Xbox. The beta was awesome until the world boss where it lagged me out but other than that no problems, keep up the great work and can't wait to play.

Edited by Draxius_Knight
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 8:54 AM, Draxius_Knight said:

Hello, I've been wanting to play this game for quite awhile now, but I don't have a PC so I couldn't I'm glad it's coming to Xbox. The beta was awesome until the world boss where it lagged me out but other than that no problems, keep up the great work and can't wait to play.

Welcome! I'm sure they're working hard to fix the problems with these delays so hoping the game drops with no issues!

Hi! Been watching the hubby play since day 1 on the PC. We had lots of fun comparing the changes in Xbox and now watching those changes come to PC. The beta was amazing and I'm incredibly excited for the release! We can't wait to both play! I'm new to the Xbox and BDO communities 

• Like 1

Hi im darkside current bdo player been playing since pc release and looking forward to a fresh start been keeping a eye on bdx since it was announced forever ago

• Like 1