[CM]Shirna

Introduction Thread!

Hello fellow adventurers,

I recently started my journey in Velia as a Musa(Xbox One, Europe). The first in lign of the family will be Piwi. 

With my memories lost, I don’t really know where to begin. Except having this Black Spirit trying to pull me back to the Darkside.
My journey so far learned me not to park my horse everywhere, The horse named “GrayBlood”. As I tried to defeat a Goblin Boss, the boss targeted my horse instead. Luckily death isn’t final and I was able to revive GrayBlood. It costed me 2k of silver, but what is a life worth, right? 
Death was inevitable when I countered my first Boss, who totally crushed me. Not knowing how to slot my health prions at first, but asking around can’t hurt. So a good samaritan told me how to do this. As I became a reborn man, I went for revenge and after spamming some pots I totally crushed him.
Bathed in blood, I a learn some of the many ropes of a bladesman.
“Trust your sword and you will find victory.” - Piwi BlackSand

My adventure continues as I’m looking for something to fight for.
I heard of powerfull Guilds, who roams this world. Knowing a saying of a wiseman “If you can’t beat them, join them.” - Old Wiseman & famous Sage
So I’m looking for a Dutch Guild.

Guild requirements:
- Active
- Friendly
- Helpfull and social
- Speaking the Dutch language
- Organising Guild events from time to time
- Open to new players
- Mature players
- Europe server
- Xbox One

What I bring to the table:
- Fast learning curve/flexible, so I will adjust myself asap.
- I’m a social and friendly player
- I got a headset with microphone
- I’m an adult
- Willing to offer my services and help the Guild
- Responsibility, taking any role thrown into my lap and I will make the best of it.
- I will follow the mothership, wherever it will bring us.

My feedback so far...
Gameplay:
- the fighting mechanics feel good on the Xbox One
- Chatting could use some improvement, instead of just only sending text with the A-button, support the keyboard Enter-button would be great.
- The first 19 levels went really fast
- starting a party should be explained early in the game, as I still dont know how to start one and invite randoms. I had a party, don’t know how and then I was able to hold Y-button to invite nearby players. Not knowing how I started the party.
- A small tutorial with the base mechanics would be nice, make this optional. So alternative characters won’t have to repeat this.
- mentoring system for new players with experienced players. Give the mentors a small reward in return. So it appeals to help new pkayers out.

Forums:

- The forum is real buggy. Half the times I try to load a new page an error occurs.

* Also I registered on the wrong site at first. The PC Forum, it's confusing that the forums are completely separate weblinks.

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Binky!!! Im no new to BDO I've been playing on pc also. I really love this game as well as gaming in general!! I'm hoping I can make some new nice friends on BDX sometime! If interested let's link up~ 

• Like 1

Hi,

I played BDO for a little over a year on PC with a moderately active guild. We were mostly focused on collecting cash and I spent most of my time breeding horses. I also went high in the guru levels on fishing. The highest character I had was a lvl 58 wizard with full boss gear.  I quit playing when I moved to a new house in an adjacent city and kind of had less time on my hands. I also had become frustrated trying to breed a super horse. I tried to get one about 40 times and all failed.  I liked breeding horses however so I'm back doing it again. I haven't bothered leveling up my character yet, I've just been doing the main quest line every once in a while.  I picked sorcerer this time to be my main.

• Like 1

Hello,

Matthew here.

I’m a 49 year old gamer.

Senjen is my cat.

All,  my character names are usually derivatives of this.

i have been playing on Calpheon, but not critical to stay there.

I do a lot of AFK life’s killing, can’t commit to many hours of in front of the screen.

wish XBox had better visuals on what skill tree was and the controller combos/ flow.

Wish having a worker invest your gold wasn’t so impossible. Like maybe a certain level/ type worker (artisan goblin perhaps).

Loving my Lahn.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 5:54 AM, Murderburger_ said:

Murderburger here, going zerker at the start, then striker after its released. I stream everyday twitch.tv/murderburger_

Um. Not for nothing but Striker was available since at least may because I started a Striker then...

On 8/16/2019 at 1:07 PM, Plasmastorm73 said:

Um. Not for nothing but Striker was available since at least may because I started a Striker then...

Sorry for the confusion I am playing the PS4 version coming out on the 20th. Realized this was the xbox section after you quoted my post hehe.

Edited by Murderburger_
  • Like 1

Hi guys! I am Goyard on Black Desert for the PS4. If anyone needs a helping hand etc. drop me a PM in game! I am online mostly and UK time.

• Like 1