Elric

EU Servers Bug found out why

Hello ! I just found out how the bug works for the servers. When you send an invite to a guild, when they accept they get disconnected. I just kicked one of my friends to see if the guilds are the issues and then everything is now working from him. Might be the new slots they added or something else. Hope they fix it ! 

12 minutes ago, Elric said:

Hello ! I just found out how the bug works for the servers. When you send an invite to a guild, when they accept they get disconnected. I just kicked one of my friends to see if the guilds are the issues and then everything is now working from him. Might be the new slots they added or something else. Hope they fix it ! 

Same happened to us. 

I feel like this could really be the issue. Consider a few things:

1) This started shortly before or during the node war yesterday. We got the guild points to raise our member count 2 hours before node wars started.

2) People are losing the ability to see their guilds when they are playing some times. Relogging fixes this. This hints at more guild issues with member counts.

3) Guilds are showing very wrong information right now (7 masters, level 56,657 characters, etc.)

4) If the game checks your guild information when you log into a channel and gets back some of this strange data it probably falls back to not letting you connect rather than risking that something is wrong and allowing an exploit or game breaking bug to happen.

This sounds like a very logical clue to what could be happening.

Edited by xCROv
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, xCROv said:

I feel like this is the issue. This all started happening as soon as node wars started. We were given the 20 points directly before the node war and we are having a ton of issues with guild member lists and stuff.

We haven't had a node war yet, EU only has the 1 which is tomorrow, nor have we received any guild points ect and we have had this issue since yesterday.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Paddy_Whack said:

We haven't had a node war yet, EU only has the 1 which is tomorrow, nor have we received any guild points ect and we have had this issue since yesterday.

Are you sure your guild manager didn't? It could be that it's affecting the whole server since guild information is probably all saved in the same area.

13 minutes ago, xCROv said:

Are you sure your guild manager didn't? It could be that it's affecting the whole server since guild information is probably all saved in the same area.

I'm 100% sure, I'm an officer. 

4 minutes ago, Paddy_Whack said:

I'm 100% sure, I'm an officer. 

I think Simon just said that they are aware it's a guild related issue. Glad they know what's causing it now.

Edited by xCROv