Sign in to follow this  
willketch38

when will BDO hit Xbox one in Summer 2018

When will you be Launching Black Desert online on the Xbox one series to the Xbox one X 4k graphics and on for the PS4 platform users as well Peace William/Bill Ketchersid P.S Will Lahn be available to play as well off of the Xbox one and PS4 Black Desert Online Variations platform wise. 

6 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

Nobody knows the answers to your questions

...except that at this point it is only announced for Xbox. There is not even a release window suggested for the Sony platforms.

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2018 at 7:20 PM, willketch38 said:

When will you be Launching Black Desert online on the Xbox one series to the Xbox one X 4k graphics and on for the PS4 platform users as well Peace William/Bill Ketchersid P.S Will Lahn be available to play as well off of the Xbox one and PS4 Black Desert Online Variations platform wise. 

Xbox One X: 2160p 30fps

Just think how long it takes to port to xbox which is running on windows OS. And now imagine porting time for playstation.

Edited by Daniel

I just bought an Xbox, so I'm hoping BDO launches in a month or two when I've learned how to use the controller. :P

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bex said:

I just bought an Xbox, so I'm hoping BDO launches in a month or two when I've learned how to use the controller. :P

I bought one x when they announced BDO to release in early 2018. STILL WAITING xD

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I bought one x when they announced BDO to release in early 2018. STILL WAITING xD

At least I get to play Mass Effect again. Played it on the PS3 a few years ago, but got sick of the everlasting load times. The One X loads fine, so going to play through ME1 first, then onto 2 and 3 if BDO takes its time.

2 minutes ago, Bex said:

At least I get to play Mass Effect again. Played it on the PS3 a few years ago, but got sick of the everlasting load times. The One X loads fine, so going to play through ME1 first, then onto 2 and 3 if BDO takes its time.

Im just bored. Playing bdo on pc.

Tried to play state of decay 2, but theres really nothing new and good to play

I just started playing BDO on PC, even though I've watch hours of video's I still feel like I don't understand anything in the game. Not even level 18 yet though so I expect I'll have a better handle of the game once I level up a bit more.

12 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

I just started playing BDO on PC, even though I've watch hours of video's I still feel like I don't understand anything in the game. Not even level 18 yet though so I expect I'll have a better handle of the game once I level up a bit more.

Getting to know the world and the mechanics is a good idea.

I blew up all my good gear for fun, so not too motivated to play pc bdo anymore. :P

10 minutes ago, Bex said:

Getting to know the world and the mechanics is a good idea.

I blew up all my good gear for fun, so not too motivated to play pc bdo anymore. :P

Things will be much different on console I'm sure but yeah getting to know everything beforehand will make the transition much easier I'm sure. 

lol, I could see that being a good reason to not want to play BDO on PC.

I just see no point in dedicating alot of time to pc when the game will be available on xbox later this year.

But @Wiitchcraft, most, if not all mechanics will be the same on xbox, so its good place to start learning the game

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I just see no point in dedicating alot of time to pc when the game will be available on xbox later this year.

But @Wiitchcraft, most, if not all mechanics will be the same on xbox, so its good place to start learning the game

well, I mean the controls will be largely different, also the way people play each class will be largely different. Though yeah everything else will be pretty similar, I'm still having trouble getting around all the menu's and stuff. 

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Xbox One X: 2160p 30fps, so not 4k.

Just think how long it takes to port to xbox which is running on windows OS. And now imagine porting time for playstation.

Actually 2160p is 4K

• Like 2

9 hours ago, iZarga said:

Actually 2160p is 4K

Oh nice. I'm not so much into that so thank you for clarifying this

10 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

well, I mean the controls will be largely different, also the way people play each class will be largely different. Though yeah everything else will be pretty similar, I'm still having trouble getting around all the menu's and stuff. 

Buttons will be smashed 👌

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Buttons will be smashed 👌

Any sort of fighting game has casuals who button mash so you are not wrong. (Even though BDO is an MMO the combat system with controller isn't too different than your average fighting game)

At the moment I'm anticipating a July release. Reasoning being that E3 will be the hype build-up then mid June we'll get pre-order available, then as a rough guess I estimate between July 9th-17th as a full release window.

1 hour ago, Dova said:

At the moment I'm anticipating a July release. Reasoning being that E3 will be the hype build-up then mid June we'll get pre-order available, then as a rough guess I estimate between July 9th-17th as a full release window.

They dont do pre orders with MMO'S they just release the game so at E3 they either gone release the game that day or drop a beta for Xbox Preview or make you have to sign up for beta code

9 minutes ago, King Aion said:

They dont do pre orders with MMO'S they just release the game so at E3 they either gone release the game that day or drop a beta for Xbox Preview or make you have to sign up for beta code

That may be true for ftp mmos but ESO had pre-order and continues to use pre-order for their chapters. I think even Tera you could pre-order certain packs before it released on xbox.

Edited by Jammer480

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

That may be true for ftp mmos but ESO had pre-order and continues to use pre-order for their chapters. I think even Tera you could pre-order certain packs before it released on xbox.

Tera had like an early access pack you could buy, Skyforge as well, it seems to be the Xbox MMO thing to do. Pay extra to play early, usually only a week or two.

• Like 1

well look at the last GDC that played BDO on the Xbox one platform plus they did say it'll be a summer release on a different resource page etc.