Sign in to follow this  
Seinfeld

We need an option to turn down screen shake. It's making people feel ill

Everyone is complaining about it

But we still don't have the option to turn the screen shake down, or completely off.

I don't mind a little bit of screen shake, but the amount of screen shake in beta makes people sick.

We need more options to change shake effects and unneccessary clutter on the screen

Give the players more customization, and you make them happy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Agreed! Give us the option to turn it off, like the pc has.  Game makes me nauseous after 30 minutes of playing.

CM Shirna said in my suggestion post, that this is was on the table last week of the Devs. So we should be getting an official response soon after the beta or at launch addressing this. Personally I see this as the most requested function of both betas. As a streamer for the PC version, we had the option to dial that setting in, MOST streamers had to turn it off or use just a little to keep people in chat from getting sick. 

Personally, my suggestion for console is give it 4 settings if they cannot give us a slider for it: All, Some, Little, None. 

Edited by Nightingale
spelling

I leveled two characters to 40 in the beta and a couple others to 20-35 and my eyes felt it. Grinding is pretty relaxing, but wow the screen shake is difficult to tolerate. I wanted to get zerk to 40, but completely gave up on the class at 35. The screen shake on him is too rough. This is the biggest quality of life change we need that I can think of.

• Like 1

First i tried leveling up a warrior and a zerker, the screen shake is realy too strong, i have ended up with a witch lvl 32

The screen shake is still game breaking and I'll hold off on buying pearls until an option is added to turn it off completely.

Edited by RaiLz
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, RaiLz said:

The screen shake is still game breaking and I'll hold off on buying pearls until an option is added to turn it off completely.

I don’t see why they haven’t listened yet. I still haven’t heard of a single person that like the screen shake

1 hour ago, Seinfeld said:

I don’t see why they haven’t listened yet. I still haven’t heard of a single person that like the screen shake

Well I've seen a mixed bag, it personally didn't bother me. Although I didn't spend an incredible amount of time grinding on the zerk. Maybe I'd get there, only got him to 30. I can sympathize with those that do, there should be a slider/on off toggle. The people I've seen not effected, generally, feel the same way in my experience. You shouldn't be forced away from a class because of a minor setting that is fixable. 

Edited by Jacs

Maybe for you it was minimum, but for others it was significant. They just need to add an option to turn down/off.  

• Like 1

This thread need to be number 1 until they fix it.........And the ones who say screen shaking don't bother them is because they are newbies......after they have a few hours of grinding will share same opinion like evryone else.........i play this game from pc beta and i never meet somebody to use this function. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Heya said:

This thread need to be number 1 until they fix it.........And the ones who say screen shaking don't bother them is because they are newbies......after they have a few hours of grinding will share same opinion like evryone else.........i play this game from pc beta and i never meet somebody to use this function. 

Newbies lol i guess cant have own opinion have to cry like everyone else. Shake didnt bother me (shrugs)

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Newbies lol i guess cant have own opinion have to cry like everyone else. Shake didnt bother me (shrugs)

How many hours of grind you have? I sayd grind , not exploring bdo or whatever?

Just now, Heya said:

How many hours of grind you have? I sayd grind , not exploring bdo or whatever?

Alot.... who counts grind hours lol

Edited by Bnews757

3 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Alot.... who counts grind hours lol

Heh......glad you can handle this! U need a medal?i can give u if it make you feel special:)......so if screen shake dont bodders you dont come to this thread , you will have " maybe" your slider to put back at max screen shaking if you enoy it so much if the devs fix it ! so don't  worries and stay cool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heya said:

Heh......glad you can handle this! U need a medal?i can give u if it make you feel special:)......so if screen shake dont bodders you dont come to this thread , you will have " maybe" your slider to put back at max screen shaking if you enoy it so much if the devs fix it ! so don't  worries and stay cool.

Awww cry some more sorry i couldnt agree with you lol

Didn't get past character creation as of IRL but fluff ppl. did address this the last beta, surprised it ain't fixed tho.