Dr INF3RNO

Ring menu inside your house

Hi guys,

I might be wrong here but I can't seem to open any ring menu when im inside my house.

When you walk in you get the default - show/hide underwear and pets, place items and a forth one I cant remember.

I managed to open the door and walk in while holding the ring menu to start processing inside. Didn't manage to do that any other way.

Is this a bug or am I confused with the controller setup?

This is still an issue. I'm currently doing a long alchemy session in my residence and while i can check on my workers progress by individually going to each node on the world map (via start menu) there is no way for me to feed them and repeat without cancelling my current alchemy task, walking outside to open ring menu, feeding and repeating them, going back inside to my alchemy tool, reloading all my ingredients and setting the task again. It's bloody annoying to say the least. If no ring menu in resi is a must then at least let us customize the start menu so we can set up the options we will require while cooking/alchemy.