Sign in to follow this  
Rendolphe

Cooking - Dish with poorly prepared ingredients ???

I did few cooking in beta and I didn't get any  Dish with poorly prepared ingredients

You know the food that give contribution point. I had all the 4 others, but not that one.

Any GM can confirm if that dish proc on cooking will be at release? This can change my plan for my working empire for release.

Does anyone got that one?

• Like 2

I would like to know this as well..Although I haven’t done any cooking this beta,I did quite a lot last beta and I didn’t receive a single “dish with poorly prepared ingredients “

Cooking will be one of my main life skills and I expect to earn slot of my CP that way.I hope it’s different on launch 

3 hours ago, Rendolphe said:

I did few cooking in beta and I didn't get any  Dish with poorly prepared ingredients

You know the food that give contribution point. I had all the 4 others, but not that one.

Any GM can confirm if that dish proc on cooking will be at release? This can change my plan for my working empire for release.

Does anyone got that one?

I cooked essence of liquor for a few stations, i didn't get any from beginner to apprentice. I normally power level cooking so fast on PC with in a few stations i had skilled cooking. I'm wondering if they have them locked behind cooking level now. 

130 cooking combines. 0 poorly prepared. Got 20 or so of each of the others.

Seems to be removed from the proc table. Perhaps intentional to stunt growth on release.

i did not recieve any of the cp turnins for alchemy either.

40 runs elixir of fury, 10 runs of human hunt elixir, 200 runs clear liquid reagent, 10 blue magic crystal. 

Edited by LogoutGG