<Alpha> wishes you a warm welcome to bdx! :)

Looking forward to see you guys in game on xbox, and your guild seems nice! 

Oh and it will help to put "EU" in the guild title description, good luck! :)

Edited by Geralt

34 minutes ago, Geralt said:

Our guild <Alpha> on EU wishes you a warm welcome to bdx! We have members/officers from PC castle siege guilds like Enemy, Venari, Morghulis etc, so maybe we have met before on PC? Our leader is called Tekeii, you might have heard of him since he's from UK too :)

Looking forward to see you guys in game on xbox, and your guild seems nice! 

Oh and it will help to put "EU" in the guild title description, good luck! :)

Lol putting your recuitment post inside a recruitment post 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Have to agree not cool in my book and pretty disrespectful...

lol I meant no disrespect, I will edit my post right now if that helps! I was genuinly curious if we had met in BDO on pc before, since you are uk based

is that fine now? I can edit away more if you'd like, but we still wish you welcome to EU

As you state, your focus is on casual players, so there won't be much to worry about mate :) We are focusing more towards semi-hardcore, so it's a different player segment.

Believe it or not, but we are just happy to see other guilds showing up, it's great for the game

Edited by Geralt

Great news posted today about screen shake being reduced and changes being made to ui scaling for more info read here:Latest news!!

Not long left now!!

Edited by Koromas

Here’s a video from the days when I was helping Run Exodus in GW 2 at the time I was one of the leaders of the EU alliance on Desolation whilst we was rank 1 in the wvw rankings. 

I watched the youtube clip

I'm buying the preorder but in search for a guild

Will your main focus be PVP?

21 minutes ago, Zaken said:

I watched the youtube clip

I'm buying the preorder but in search for a guild

Will your main focus be PVP?

Hi Zakan, our main focus will be PvX meaning we aim to cover all content equally, and won’t be taking a hardcore stance on either PvE or PvP as we are goning to be far more casual here then in previous games, I hope this answers your question. 

calling all players 18 and older that want a fun casual PvX Guild look no further then BloodRemnants!! Uk based English speaking guild we will be partaking in all content but we are not going to be that guild that demands you time!! All we ask is weekly people help with guild missions so we can pay your wages and upgrade the guild!! We are based on Serandia 1 feel free to contact me in game my name is Koromas

Currently we have 11 members a lot of us work so there are time people are not on etc which is also why we have a more casual approach as mos rod us have other commitments.

We are still recruiting!!! Looking for players who wanna explore this game with us!! Contact me for more info!! 

I might join. I'm new to BD and I work long hours, but I'm loving the game so far. Only regular day I can be on is Sundays and most days after 1900 GMT. I'm UK based and I'm 34 😁. Xbox gamer tag is Lemming24. Can't remember my characters names. I love creating new characters, mainly to figure out what I want to be. At the moment I'm liking Wizard. 

1 hour ago, Lemming24 said:

I might join. I'm new to BD and I work long hours, but I'm loving the game so far. Only regular day I can be on is Sundays and most days after 1900 GMT. I'm UK based and I'm 34 😁. Xbox gamer tag is Lemming24. Can't remember my characters names. I love creating new characters, mainly to figure out what I want to be. At the moment I'm liking Wizard. 

Will add u to my friends list and chat that way mate 

1 hour ago, Skuli said:

Hello me and a mate would like to join please, both UK based

Hi there send me your GT or messege me in game my char name is Koromas and I on Serendia 1 at present 

• Thanks 1

Hi I'm UK based new to the game but loving it is far my GT is Gurkha Pine just looking for a guild that does a bit of everything with out expecting people on 24/7