Hey there! Sounds like an awesome guild and exactly what I am looking for. I won't lie I am new to the game but have reached 51 as of right now. I'm looking to become a frequent player of this game and hang out with some chill people. My GT is Rabbid Hades 14 haha I am UK based 😊

Hi there, this is sounding like the guild I've been looking for.

Just started playing and really enjoying my time in BD. I'm in the UK also an older gamer of 37 with a wife and 4 kids and a job but I do get in as much as I can (or aloud ha)

My GT Wintersmith81 please add me if you wouldn't mind

I've got a lvl 21 witch at the mo!

5 hours ago, Rabbid Hades 14 said:

Hey there! Sounds like an awesome guild and exactly what I am looking for. I won't lie I am new to the game but have reached 51 as of right now. I'm looking to become a frequent player of this game and hang out with some chill people. My GT is Rabbid Hades 14 haha I am UK based 😊

Hi there mate I will be in touch tonight when I home from work!! 😁

17 minutes ago, Wintersmith81 said:

Hi there, this is sounding like the guild I've been looking for.

Just started playing and really enjoying my time in BD. I'm in the UK also an older gamer of 37 with a wife and 4 kids and a job but I do get in as much as I can (or aloud ha)

My GT Wintersmith81 please add me if you wouldn't mind

I've got a lvl 21 witch at the mo!

Hi mate will be in touch tonight when I home from work 😁😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Hi there mate I will be in touch tonight when I home from work!! 😁

Hi mate will be in touch tonight when I home from work 😁😁

Nice one!! Will chat laters. I do have the Xbox app on my phone if you wanted to chat at any point today. Just so you know!

22 minutes ago, Wintersmith81 said:

Nice one!! Will chat laters. I do have the Xbox app on my phone if you wanted to chat at any point today. Just so you know!

Will do mate will see how work fares 🤣

15 minutes ago, Wintersmith81 said:

How many can you have in a guild?

You have to upgrade it as you go I believe ultimate cap is 100 however we close to 35 now so what things to stabilise and see if people drop of etc as it’s always the same in new mmo so want things to stabilise and invest Guild points in buffs instead of having to upgrade cap daily 🤣🤣

You guys still recruiting? I'm a lvl49 wizard (going to do lvl50 quest when I find a guild) looking for a casual PvX guild like yourselfs. My in game name is Zubin or you can hit me up on xbox voice chat Alphastar1982

5 minutes ago, Zubin said:

You guys still recruiting? I'm a lvl49 wizard (going to do lvl50 quest when I find a guild) looking for a casual PvX guild like yourselfs. My in game name is Zubin or you can hit me up on xbox voice chat Alphastar1982

Hi mate will add u on Xbox chat soon ish we may have some space 😁

I’m also new to the game on looking for a guild to join. I’m 31 and from Scotland. GT is Darth Confucius. 

Looking to learn as much as I can about the game as well doing as much as I can for the guild.

1 hour ago, Confucius said:

I’m also new to the game on looking for a guild to join. I’m 31 and from Scotland. GT is Darth Confucius. 

Looking to learn as much as I can about the game as well doing as much as I can for the guild.

Hi mate will add u on xbl now 

Posted (edited)

I would love to join this gulid my gamertag is SGG Cameron. I'm lvl 30 and want to help learn more about this game 

Edited by SGG Cameron

Hey mate will add u on Xbox live and give u a pm

Recruitment is now closed until further notice!!

i'm not from the EU, however i believe i have a good command of the English language, and i'm 39 >.>

main - Warrior, lvl 55, 113ap/162dp.

alt - Wizard lvl 51 or 52 (can't remember ap/dp) 

i think it's about time to join a guild, but only looking to join an active one.. guild bosses/scrolls, grinding, helping others do quests (and bosses), interested in GvG and node/siege wars..

are you guys that kind of a guild?

Recruitment is open again!!

we are looking for active players who want to e joy all BDO has to offer, we will be taking part in all content on offer, currently we are running regular guild bosses, guild missions, and also a few GvG’s we are a UK based Guild and looking for members who are 18+ only please 

New to bdo but not  MMO's played wow and then  SWTOR from day 1 till the revan update your guild sounds excatly what i could be looking for. 

Gt is thangorJPM, BDO family is kraythas