1 hour ago, Flamboyant said:

ahahaha this guild is trash. Symphony destroy this guild over and over again all they do is hide in safe zones.

Symphony is the best guild EU join us instead not this trash guild.

Wtf we have never had any issue with symphony  What aw you talking about ? 

14 minutes ago, FamilyKraythas said:

WT F would i join a hardcore pvp guild when im not that kind of person

?? 

6 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Wtf we have never had any issue with symphony  What aw you talking about ? 

?? 

My wtf was in reply ro the troll.

Im looking into joining blood remenats

3 minutes ago, FamilyKraythas said:

My wtf was in reply ro the troll.

Im looking into joining blood remenats

Awww I see send me ur gamer tag and can chat that way and that troll is all over today think someone is a little salty 🤣🤣

Just now, Koromas said:

Awww I see send me ur gamer tag and can chat that way and that troll is all over today think someone is a little salty 🤣🤣

ThangorJPM 

I did intorduce myself about 3 posts back near the bottom of page 2

U are nothing more then a troll, u been all over this forum today, trash talking and try to start fights, please go cry elsewhere or if ur really as tough as u say when servers are up meet me for a 1 v 1 

4 minutes ago, Flamboyant said:

or you could stop being a coward and declare war on us symphony.

oh wait.. you cant because you are bad LAWL

the reason symphony has been all over this board is because we are sick and tired of everyone hating our guild and it's time we step up and show the server who's boss!!

Or I could prove that your not a trouble maker by declaring on us, I see through your games, your trying to make guilds go after symphony I don’t ur even in a guild so please either declare on us or meet me for a 1 v 1 

5 minutes ago, Flamboyant said:

lol I am in that guild my character is even in that guild I am a zerk and I cant declare war because I'm not a leader...

meet me Heidel Mediah-1 server arena character name Flamboyant the moment servers are back up I will 1 v 1 you and destroy you and all your guild

Ok sure, I know ur not in symphony and ur posing as one of there members, so I will be there 1pm mediah 1 heidal arena bet u don’t show hahah 

• Like 1

We are actively recruiting atm so get in touch contact me here, in game (normally serendia 1) char name is now Ishida and gamer tag is Soulless J13

We are still looking for new members and I am going to take second to give and insight to our guild.

a lot of us either work full time have families and sadly can’t commit to the hardcore guilds so we made our own, we are all archiving what we want and we have created a community where we don’t punish players if they can’t get on for a couple days or can’t log on due to that awful game called real life. If your interested get in touch we are ever expanding have a variety of avlible guild buffs and we will be taking part in node wars and all future content!!

Posted (edited)

Recruitment is still active and we will be involved in node wars this week!! There’s never been a better time to join our amazing community!!  

Edited by Koromas

Posted (edited)

We are looking for active players atm as we are building our numbers for node wars, please don’t hesitate to contact us!!

Edited by Koromas

Posted (edited)

Are you looking for a guild that has all its members backs? A guild that sticks togeather? 

Your search is over. 

At Blood Remnants we encourage our members to work together, and have each other’s backs!! 

If our members get ganked back up is never to far away!!

if your interested and wish to know more don’t hesitate to contact us!! 

We are mainly on Mediah 1, my in game name is Ishida. 

Edited by Koromas

Are you looking for a guild that has all its members backs? A guild that sticks together and works together?  

Your search is over. 

We are looking for players who are wanting to push there own progression And get involved with guild activities!!

If our members get ganked back up is never to far away!!

if your interested and wish to know more don’t hesitate to contact us!! 

We are on Mediah 1, my in game name is Ishida. 

We have updated the main section of this thread as we are shifting to a semi hardcore mindset inline with the guilds progressions, 

we are going to be focusing more on PvP and are looking for committed players to join our ranks!! 

Hi I’m from England looking to join your guild been levelling and building node empire for a while I’m lvl 54 with a few lvl 20 ish alts I am normally in serendia family name JinZarr drop me an invite plz