CM Valencia

Final Open Beta Survey

finalopenbetasurvey.jpg

Adventurers,

This final open beta period has been amazing and we are looking forward to seeing everyone in the Black Desert world again soon. We are extremely grateful to everyone who joined us for this beta and would love to hear what you think. If you have a chance, please fill out this survey to help us improve our service. Your feedback is really important to us because we want to bring everyone an even better experience in the Black Desert world on Xbox. We're counting down the days until we get to see y'all again.

Thank you,
From all of us on the Black Desert Team 🤗

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@CM Valencia This REALLY needs to be posted on the main website news page, that's where it was after the first beta. This section of the forum has been heavily neglected, I doubt many people are looking for this here...

Edited by Rok_Klimer

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, Rok_Klimer said:

@CM Valencia This REALLY needs to be posted on the main website news page, that's where it was after the first beta. This section of the forum has been heavily neglected, I doubt many people are looking for this here...

I agree, there also needs to be more noticeable spot for people to click on forums. A small button on the top right is sometimes not enough to bring people in

Yeah, I noticed this too late. Oh well, I only had one piece of feedback: Remove screenshake. Don't mitigate it. Remove it.

• Like 1

I didn't see the survey link till it was too late love the game I was wondering if you keep your characters from beta to the real game though?

Just now, Speedbullet2 said:

I didn't see the survey link till it was too late love the game I was wondering if you keep your characters from beta to the real game though?

Nothing transfers from beta, unfortunately.