Jump to content
Jacs

Account linking

Recommended Posts

I may have spoken to soon when I had earlier said that I was given no problems in verifying an account on the website. Beyond me how some sites and their subsequent forums dont just share one login. Anyways, trying to make sure everything is tickity boo for the free pet. The account I made on the official website, I can not login, the password that was saved apparently doesnt work. Ok simple enough, just reset and make a new one, nope, I get a please try again later. Ok,well Ill just make a new one that used my old email that my xbox live is linked to. Well even after verifying that I am indeed not a robot, it wont load to the next prompt of verifying your email. Clicking next does absolutely nothing, browser doesnt even show that it is trying to load anything.

Any input is appreciated thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should also mention that I am aware that you can not link till a later date. March 3 or w.e im mostly making sure everything is verified so everything is smooth when I need it to be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally was able to change the password on the account and check to make sure it was at least verified. Took many tries but eventually I was able to push through request to change password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, Jacs said:

Well even after verifying that I am indeed not a robot, it wont load to the next prompt of verifying your email. Clicking next does absolutely nothing, browser doesnt even show that it is trying to load anything.

WTF, less than week to oficial launch and people are unable to sign up on main page. what are you doing, PA???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pratorean said:

WTF, less than week to oficial launch and people are unable to sign up on main page. what are you doing, PA???

Hard to say. CM did have this say in another thread I found yesterday 

On 2/17/2019 at 2:52 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

The web team will be on it soon

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NeedCookies said:

Unable to sign up, hope it will be possible before the 3rd to get that hawk.

U have till april 3rd

 On march 4th when game officially launches u will be able to link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hieraphant said:

U have till april 3rd

 On march 4th when game officially launches u will be able to link

He/She said is "unable to sign up" not "to link account". But maybe he/she had linking in mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apo said:

He/She said is "unable to sign up" not "to link account". But maybe he/she had linking in mind.

If they mean register an account on the main page it should work considering u have to register to post here on the forums lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

If they mean register an account on the main page it should work considering u have to register to post here on the forums lol

Main page and forum have different account databases. If you registered account on forums only make sure to create one on main page too before 4th of march.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have trouble registering on the official website, i understand the account linking will be available after the launch.

Can't go to step 2 (Email validation)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeedCookies said:

I have trouble registering on the official website, i understand the account linking will be available after the launch.

Can't go to step 2 (Email validation)

any error messages? or it just won't process/load the next page? have you tried a different browser? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't process

Just tried from my phone works perfectly fine, must be something with my browser as you said or my computer.

Thank you all for your answers have a good day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×