Jump to content
Freemont

Elite Controller Configuration

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

does anyone have the elite controller and want to share his configuration?

I Bought it now and im just curious how to use it for max potential ^^

Thx.

Edited by Freemont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably not the best but I set my bumpers and triggers to the paddles. imo it just feels better holding the controller without having to reach the top buttons and with how many hours I'll be playing comfort is number one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

probably not the best but I set my bumpers and triggers to the paddles. imo it just feels better holding the controller without having to reach the top buttons and with how many hours I'll be playing comfort is number one

Small hands? LoL the natural postioning of your hands on the Xbox controllers lands your index fingers on the triggers. Anywho...lol

Of my 3 Xbox elite controllers, all the config profiles have the dpad mapped to the paddles underneath. That way you can access potions  or any dpad skill without having to move your thumbs off the sticks.

Using the config switch on the controller allows for two variations if you want. Or two different games...if you actually know other games exist, unlike a few I see here. 🤤

Edited by Uberkull
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Uberkull said:

Small hands? LoL the natural postioning of your hands on the Xbox controllers lands your index fingers on the triggers. Anywho...lol

Of my 3 Xbox elite controllers, all the config profiles have the dpad mapped to the paddles underneath. That way you can access potions  or any dpad skill without having to move your thumbs off the sticks.

Using the config switch on the controller allows for two variations if you want. Or two different games...if you actually know other games exist, unlike a few I see here. 🤤

oh that is good probably is the best configuration as u say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

@Uberkull o.o life exists outside of Black Desert? 

Haha. Well for me it does...Anthem is pulling my attention now. I need a new looter shooter in my rotation. I probably can’t justify BDX for my stream since it won’t help me grow the channel. It’s a older game. But that’s a different topic..

On tooic...The elite controller along with a chatpad, the Xbox One X, and a low inputlag 4k HDR Tv is the ultimate setup for any MMO for console. Makes for a flawless experience.

Hope BDX does great om console

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2019 at 6:56 AM, Darthaden said:

probably not the best but I set my bumpers and triggers to the paddles. imo it just feels better holding the controller without having to reach the top buttons and with how many hours I'll be playing comfort is number one

Are you able to set macros on the elite. Say I wanted to slot the Lt + dpad to the paddles, is that doable? I've found it very hard to justify the price of 250$CAD for a controller when all my other controllers work just fine. But I guess I've never done my research. If you can input small macros, that would change my perspective 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jacs said:

Are you able to set macros on the elite. Say I wanted to slot the Lt + dpad to the paddles, is that doable? I've found it very hard to justify the price of 250$CAD for a controller when all my other controllers work just fine. But I guess I've never done my research. If you can input small macros, that would change my perspective 

No macros allowed. It’s a Microsoft official product and macroes aren’t allowed on the Xbox platform.

Just a ToS thing,

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...