RGxR

Excitement

I know we are all ready for the Xbox version of black desert online. The hype is literally unreal. Tho we do not have a release date just yet, i know the developers are doing everything to make sure this game is nothing but perfect and runs efficiently when it "finally" comes to consoles. It would be great to have a release date but i'm pretty sure its coming really soon considering the website is finally up. Who is all ready to spend hours on hours playing this game and having nothing but enjoyment grinding and having fun? I KNOW I AM :)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, torxxfreak said:

Any way to get into beta?

im not sure yet. no telling what info they will give out in the next week

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

They may reveal something at the developers conference :)

Thats on the 23rd right?

22 hours ago, RGxR said:

Thats on the 23rd right?

Not sure, as far as i remember it was around that weekend (23rd)

Edited by Daniel

Was hoping abit for preorders today, but i guess they arent that far.

The other mmorpg may come faster, and catch some of the players who were planning to go full BDO :(

is this game going to before xbox one or xbox one x 

i was more concerned about BLACK DESERT ONLINE  coming out on xbox one but if is coming out  xbox one s and xbox one x that would be great to

Edited by tenchi

41 minutes ago, tenchi said:

is this game going to before xbox one or xbox one x 

Same time for both?

This game is literally why I bought an x one x. I am so so very excited the forums are up. I was waiting for any morsel of information, video, or other signs of progress. *breakdances*

:D:D:D 

2 hours ago, Beond said:

Are you looking for a guild when the game drops? you seem like you will be dedicated

Yes, tho I will be looking to create my own

Man I'm extremely excited for this i can't wait.. I saw that you stated there shouldn't even be a beta.. You rather a quick release while i agree however, i think they may still do one to stress test the servers.. 

So currently, I'm not sure about Beta's. But once something is confirmed, I will find a way to make sure that as many people who want to enter, can :)

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Beond said:

No problem let me know if you change your mind 65 members atm trying to get 100 before launch quite a few of us have lvl 60+ on PC

Well, maybe it could be a Little early for this. cause we dont know which Servers we will have. I think you are NA? Im from Europe, even if Im interested in joining you guys. I dont want to Play on NA Servers with bad ping if there are EU Servers. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Beond said:

I'm hoping they stay true to first half of 2018 only up to 2 and a half months

Im not so sure about that, pc version had 3 months pre-order. And usually games try to catch as many as their can with their advertising campaign.

Just now, Beond said:

Yeah I have a feeling it's going to be a little longer but I can hope!

Hope is all we have.

I hope they make this game into a masterpiece. Hang out with your friends, get OP, destroy players, kill some epic bosses. And if I can look good while doing it, gimme gimme this game.

On 3/17/2018 at 5:12 AM, Kia said:

I hope they make this game into a masterpiece. Hang out with your friends, get OP, destroy players, kill some epic bosses. And if I can look good while doing it, gimme gimme this game.

That is exactly what this game is! I had a seizure when I saw it I was like, "this some sort of visual scam?" But I soon learned after it wasn't. The transmutes are insane and the vast amount of updates and content is insane. I had a post I made however that could GREATLY improve BDO. Please anyone who has ANY feedback, all is welcomed to speak your mind on this post. I think when I said Dungeons, Raids, and things like improving the existing game, it really struck me while reading it! 

Edited by The Guiido

14 hours ago, Beond said:

I just want a release date or beta already Tera is soon and some people will stay on Tera if they put time into it

Well I’m pretty sure they’ll be talking about it at GDC 2018, which starts Monday. I’m betting on a beta date, and if we’re lucky, a release date.