Just now, FinalNexus said:

Now, how do we sign up for this beta?! :D

You need to wait another 3 months to get any news, sorry :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Nice summer release we were told we’d have...

SUMMERISH 2019ISH

Lmbo so many angery faces at that moment i bet! It's kind of a slap too though. No news and now a fall beta...not even a release date.

Yea I'm done with BDO they really let us down now. I had to run to the forums cause I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me when it said fall 2018 all the hype for BDO Is 100% gone now

Edited by King Aion

*we are about to enter summer*

*better delay to fall*

Edited by Daniel

lmao im good with that
right now they change so much core stuff on pc
a release later on when they polished all that gone be better

Edited by Neferpitou

I don’t have anyone words to say that can express how disappointed I am with their decision of releasing it either in fall or after fall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I made an account just to express the utter disrespect they have for this community. How can a company switch between 3 different releases. From early 2018, to Q2, to Summer-ish, to Fall? The release dates regarding to a game should remain accurate, yet not absolute. If you planned for it to release it in Summer, then you should’ve said it would release December 2018 to have room to move around in case of changes, preventing any outrage. This is unacceptable, I will continue to support this game, but come on now.

• Like 3

Lol they messed up so many other games coming out BDO will nost likely be overshadowed, free to play may be their only saving grace unfortunately and i hate free to play

Yeah, I’m pretty disappointed, was looking forward to a summer beta then release.  With a release next year they are gonna be going up against anthem, the division 2, etc. should of pushed for a 2018 release. They lost out on a lot of money, waiting like this. 

I would say, they went for "Fall" becuase they arent sure if they gonna make it 😂 (before winter)

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I would say, they went for "Fall" becuase they arent sure if they gonna make it 😂

But even then, they should’ve at the least, said something sooner instead of staying so secretive and waiting until people are anticipating a actual summer release date at a major event, and only get another obscure timeframe. They had plenty of time to say something, but didn’t. This event has been planned for months now, and by extension, so was their portion of the event. That video that showed the fall beta release was PLANNED. Yet they still rode with the “summer-ish” release and waited until today to say something. And even then, THEY didn’t tell us anything, Xbox did.

• Like 1

Hey on the bright side we can all register for the beta. Hopefully with the beta coming in Fall the release date should still be within this year, maybe around September or October.

2 minutes ago, Dova said:

Hey on the bright side we can all register for the beta. Hopefully with the beta coming in Fall the release date should still be within this year, maybe around September or October.

First day of fall is late September, I don’t think we will see beta until October. And I also think we won’t have the full game until December LUL SUMMERISH