I live in Australia so my seasons are different, just trying to be optimistic though since majority of us are disappointed about another delay.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just don’t understand how they think they will be able to compete with RDR 2, Blops4, Battlefield, Division 2, among others.

Ya it's over for BDO man way to many good games was shown today that's gone be released later this year they must be smoking that good S#$& if they think they can compete with these upcoming games and y do I only see 6 classes on the page..... All of this better be a big prank or they lil event Wednesday gone be empty 

7 minutes ago, Suddentt said:

I just don’t understand how they think they will be able to compete with RDR 2, Blops4, Battlefield, Division 2, among others.

Yea they got way to much confidence I doubt the game gets more then 100 players on it once those games release people might hop on BDO while the other games downloading/Updating lol

Edited by King Aion

13 minutes ago, Suddentt said:

First day of fall is late September, I don’t think we will see beta until October. And I also think we won’t have the full game until December LUL SUMMERISH

Probably 2019 release.

I just hope the game will remain in open beta until release...

release for 2018 and now 2019 ? ? ? ? ? ITS A JOKE ???????????????????????????    and not awak not realease curently of PC  DISGUSTED

26 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Probably 2019 release.

I just hope the game will remain in open beta until release...

I highly doubt that 

7 minutes ago, King Aion said:

I highly doubt that 

Its common practice on PC, if they make 2 weekend betas and tell people to wait 2 months for another news then GL

The sad thing for me is that no other mmos were announced today. It appears MS has bought into the f*****g b.s. that they need more single player games. I say f**k single player games. As of now, there's really nothing upcoming that interests me. Who knows, maybe I will get a pc and jump in Star Citizen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

The sad thing for me is that no other mmos were announced today. It appears MS has bought into the f*****g b.s. that they need more single player games. I say f**k single player games. As of now, there's really nothing upcoming that interests me. Who knows, maybe I will get a pc and jump in Star Citizen. 

I think there is fallout mno comming on 12.12.2018.

Or my friend is making fun of me, can't tell 😛

Edited by Daniel

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think there is fallout mno comming on 12.12.2018.

Or my friend is making fun of me, can't tell 😛

11/14/2018 is the date, and from what I’ve seen it has a Rust vibe to it.

41 minutes ago, Suddentt said:

11/14/2018 is the date, and from what I’ve seen it has a Rust vibe to it.

nice nice, i guess ill hop back to ESO and forget about playing BDO this year :D

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Well, for me its complete opposite. Even if I dont know all release dates, but now in summer time, there isnt much I wait for. Same counts for the last 2-3 month. But in Fall and later there are so many Games... especially in 2019. Pillars of Eternity 2, RDR 2, Tomb Raider, Gears tactics, Gears 5, maybe a new Halo in 2019 too. I will never have enough time for a Start in BDO then. 😞

Hype is gone.

3 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Well, for me its complete opposite. Even if I dont know all release dates, but now in summer time, there isnt much I wait for. Same counts for the last 2-3 month. But in Fall and later there are so many Games... especially in 2019. Pillars of Eternity 2, RDR 2, Tomb Raider, Gears tactics, Gears 5, maybe a new Halo in 2019 too. I will never have enough time for a Start in BDO then. 😞

Hype is gone.

Same here. Will probably play Division 2, fallout76 , dying light 2 and ofc Forza. The new Horizon 4 looks great :)

• Like 1

I haven't been interested in any of the games I've seen set to release later this year. Still waiting on Skull & Bones and MK11 though. So as of right now my attention can just stay on BDO.

I will probably enjoy ESO for now and complete it second time (exploration-wise) :)

Edited by Daniel

5 hours ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Hype is gone.

I'm really only interested in mmos, tho I will keep an eye on Fallout 76 and Division 2 and Battlefield V.

I'm still hoping for some other pc ports, such as Dark and Light, Citadel Forged with Fire, and Ashes of Creation.

Also hoping that Ascent Infinite Realm makes it to xbox. If there's any news of this at E3, let me know, please. 🙂

• Like 1