WeAreLegion

Roadmap of 1st Half 2019 Screenshot

1 hour ago, Hero4hire said:

Are you @$%$#!ing kidding me....4 classes in 6 months...you realize that's what everyone is waiting for...everytime this amateur company makes an announcement I lose faith in this game and their competence to provide professional level service....you people are lucky to have a good product to lean on and dont have to worry how your gross mismanagement reflects your lack of experience in the real work world

It's 4 classes in 3 months. (April, may and June)

1 hour ago, ZzWithePandazZ said:

Do we have info about translations in this road map? And which 4 classes are going to launch first? Thanks for the info guys ❤️

Right now we only know that Lahn is one of them and Archer won't be one 

Edited by CubicVariable42

As long as lahn or dk comes out  before any other class i'll be content and continue playing the game

i think it's enough time for me to understand the game before committing to any other class.. 

8 minutes ago, x22 said:

As long as lahn or dk comes out  before any other class i'll be content and continue playing the game

Lahn is currently the only confirmed class of the 4. The CM said April for Lahn 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:50 PM, LofiVibes said:

If you look at the bottom of the 4 class's image you can kinda see colors and stuff wonder if anyone could guess what class's those are.

Looks like the Ninja standing at the bottom left. But can't see anything else. 

Edit* possibly kunoichi. Forgot to compare pre awakaning. Either way the stance is definitely a melee stance with weapon. Or it's just a normal guard and we got nothing to go with

Edited by MeltonUrMouth

Hi all,

Personally, I am AMAZED that folks are complaining about TOO MUCH content, too quickly!  /smh

In most games, single player or MMO, players gripe about NOT ENOUGH content; and can often only look forward to forthcoming, promised DLC.  BDO has had a steady stream of content, regions, QOL improvements, tuning and patches since its launch.  Now, BDX shall benefit from all of BDO's earlier patching, improvements, balancing and more.  

Logically, know that there are MORE potential console gamers than now exist PC players.  It's highly-likely that BDX shall also lead the way for developer progress.  Sure, a PS5 version shall be forthcoming; a revised new XBOX-Next version, too; but, as far as MMOs seem to go, BDX shall have more content, more variety, more stuff to do AT LAUNCH than the majority of MMOs offer after years of development or at their sunset!  

One thing we do know, regardless of content release schedule, players can directly control WHERE they go and HOW they play.  Being concerned overmuch with what everybody else is up to, will likely hinder YOUR fun, even from Day One!  Another item of choice is HOW each player chooses to level, grind, frequency of play, guild choices, etc.  In BDX, there will be many ways to achieve personal goals, fast or slow.  

Thing I discovered rather quickly in PC BDO, those players that RUSH through the game soon discover that their HIGH level means little when fighting some mobs or trading, etc. KNOWLEDGE plays a key role in how fast your toon can level; where it can conduct trade; which NPCs it can even chat with. . . .

Knew a guy that had rushed far up the level-ladder only to discover that his toon was functionally ignorant within the game world; knew little about the mobs and bosses; couldn't carry on a convo with many NPCs, and didn't get their quests or discounts either. .  .   So, he had to go BACK to the beginning and have his toon RELEARN the game!

Fwiw, if those players that power level only wanna do PVP; then, they're missing the real game of Black Desert.  -Imo, they should go play a MOBA instead.  

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Marixi. The roadmap was awesome to me. I have not seen many unhappy people withnit.

Thats not a roadmap. It had no dates. No order. Nothing. Thats a pic of what we already knew was coming withon 6 months. Im super disappointed. Thats literally no information. Anyone that knows bdo knows thats how it was gunna be anyways. 

53 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Thats not a roadmap. It had no dates. No order. Nothing. Thats a pic of what we already knew was coming withon 6 months. Im super disappointed. Thats literally no information. Anyone that knows bdo knows thats how it was gunna be anyways. 

It's not what's being released within 6 months, they said on the last stream that it's what is being released in the first 6 months of 2019, so by June 

• Like 2

Why are people concerned about to much content coming to fast... 

Not everyone races to the end. Why do people always think that and want to make decision for entire community. Pur the content out and let others do what they want... js 

2 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

It is literally like 100% more info then most developers of “living” games who launch on the Xbox platform provide. 

And as stated above, it’s a short-term list. In other words between now and June. 

Besides...if they give you a date answer then something happens and it gets missed, people rage more. 

Cant please everyone...that’s for sure. 🙄

On 2/24/2019 at 11:17 PM, sunstar said:

The devs cannot please everyone, and a game with bare essentials less likely to appeal to old and new players than a game with more content. At the end of final beta 1 had lvl 40 witch lvl 38 sorcerer 20 warrior 18 ranger and wizard...i was running out of new mobs etc...i would not like it drug out between updates. 3 months i'm happy with.

More Content > less content

28 minutes ago, Jamie Foxx said:

More Content > less content

Yes. More content IS greater then less content! 👍🏼

Yeah im all for more content. But thats not a roadmap. Thats literally everything we knew was coming anyways based off every other launch theyve done. And by them saying it will be a bit faster on xbox we already knew this. Its kind of pointless. Wasnt even worth the time they took to make the image tbh.