WeAreLegion

Roadmap of 1st Half 2019 Screenshot

Orinialy found posted to reddit:

EDIT: Apparently it’s streaming now.

0748DFE7-66C8-488C-8F7A-C2FC833B63F3.jpeg

Edited by WeAreLegion
Tag and source siteing.
  • Like 1

So Lahn is gonna be the first new class or one of them dropping in April. So that means they aren't going in old release order. This should be exciting.... 😑 (All this stated in twitch stream)

Was a good stream!

If you zoom in on the bottom of the 4 new character box you can see a bit lol any help from experienced BDO players?

So if I’m understanding correctly everything I outlined in red will be available by mid-year per the roadmap and what I crossed out won’t...right?

6BB903AA-5431-4FC2-AEEF-F75CCAA5AEAB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

So if I’m understanding correctly everything I outlined in red will be available by mid-year per the roadmap and what I crossed out won’t...right?

6BB903AA-5431-4FC2-AEEF-F75CCAA5AEAB.jpeg

for the most part yes but where only getting valencia 1 so i don't know what that all had.

Edited by LofiVibes
misspelling

1 minute ago, LofiVibes said:

for the most part yest but where only getting valencia 1 so i don't know what that all had.

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by “only getting Valencia 1”?  I think I understand it came out in two parts originally, yes?

4 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

Pardon my ignorance but what do you mean by “only getting Valencia 1”?  I think I understand it came out in two parts originally, yes?

Valencia came out in 2 parts added different stuff each time. Don't really remember what came out in each part.

I'm sorry to say this, but, if all the content is going to be thrown at us so fast, newer players will not get to enjoy the initial parts of the game, which is a pity. Oh well hope they don't f'it up.

The devs cannot please everyone, and a game with bare essentials less likely to appeal to old and new players than a game with more content. At the end of final beta 1 had lvl 40 witch lvl 38 sorcerer 20 warrior 18 ranger and wizard...i was running out of new mobs etc...i would not like it drug out between updates. 3 months i'm happy with.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Risko said:

I'm sorry to say this, but, if all the content is going to be thrown at us so fast, newer players will not get to enjoy the initial parts of the game, which is a pity. Oh well hope they don't f'it up.

It's a concern we're aware of, but the content will always be there, and there is no need to rush all the way through it.

You can level up to 52/3ish in Calpheon alone, then go to mediah to reach 60, and then explore the other regions. You don't have to race to the latest and greatest area to level up. Each region does come with its own benefits, but you do not have to go there right away. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

It's a concern we're aware of, but the content will always be there, and there is no need to rush all the way through it.

You can level up to 52/3ish in Calpheon alone, then go to mediah to reach 60, and then explore the other regions. You don't have to race to the latest and greatest area to level up. Each region does come with its own benefits, but you do not have to go there right away. 

It would be wonderful if at least the Valencia Expansion can be post-poned the longest. Mediah itself is ok as it doesn't impact the world that much, but once we get Valencia people will just rush there and ignore everything else due to much higher EXP / Silver, that would be a great pitty as there are some wonderful and fun spots even pre-Valencia like whole Pirate Island, Sausans that some people will never really get to experience if we rush content from the start.

Overall the game has so much to offer from the start already, what people are most worried about is the fact that by throwing it all out you'll soon run out of things to add at same steady pace and the game will just slowly fade out to grey.

27 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

It would be wonderful if at least the Valencia Expansion can be post-poned the longest. Mediah itself is ok as it doesn't impact the world that much, but once we get Valencia people will just rush there and ignore everything else due to much higher EXP / Silver, that would be a great pitty as there are some wonderful and fun spots even pre-Valencia like whole Pirate Island, Sausans that some people will never really get to experience if we rush content from the start.

Overall the game has so much to offer from the start already, what people are most worried about is the fact that by throwing it all out you'll soon run out of things to add at same steady pace and the game will just slowly fade out to grey.

Yes if all this dropped as fast as they say there wont be much to look forward to a year from now. Way, way to fast but i guess it is what it is and just see how it goes.

39 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

This road map made my goal rush to valencia 

Are you @$%$#!ing kidding me....4 classes in 6 months...you realize that's what everyone is waiting for...everytime this amateur company makes an announcement I lose faith in this game and their competence to provide professional level service....you people are lucky to have a good product to lean on and dont have to worry how your gross mismanagement reflects your lack of experience in the real work world

58 minutes ago, Hero4hire said:

Are you @$%$#!ing kidding me....4 classes in 6 months...you realize that's what everyone is waiting for...everytime this amateur company makes an announcement I lose faith in this game and their competence to provide professional level service....you people are lucky to have a good product to lean on and dont have to worry how your gross mismanagement reflects your lack of experience in the real work world

I think it's 3 months for those 4, they clarified that during the Stream although the Roadmap does make it seems like 6. Anyway, Classes are major sellpoint, no doubt they won't rush these at least to have something for people to look forward to. The ones we got area already all-around nice, just pick one for a while and make cash when your dream Class does finally arive :).

7 hours ago, LofiVibes said:

for the most part yes but where only getting valencia 1 so i don't know what that all had.

Valencia part one was Cadrys, Basilisk, Bashims, Gahaz, Crescents, Nagas, and Centaurs. Pila Ku, Sulfer, Aakman, Hystria I know were part 2 of Valenica.

The only one i cant remember is fogans. Its far enough away it could have been part 2, but its south of Valenica so it still has reason to be part 1. 

One positive aspect I see to this accelerated release plan is getting us up to parity with the PC version sooner rather than later. It looks like it’ll still take the better part, if not more, of a year but that is faster then I anticipated! 

It to be clear, I’m perfectly fine with this.