Sign in to follow this  
JaceTM

Launch Day: Progression

Greetings everyone!

Here we are just four days away from launch (if you have the Ultimate Edition). Super excited to start playing and was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are for which class you are going to main.

As well as, the progression path your going to take at launch, whether it be life skills, leveling up, exploration etc...

As for me I'm going to main wizard and will be diving into leveling followed by life skills.

I'm coming over from the PC version, so I have some experience with the game. To all the new players joining one of, if not thee greatest MMO ever created, just take things slow and learn as much as you can. Everyone is on there own progression path. Don't get caught up comparing yourself to someone that has more gear, higher level, higher life skills etc... or you won't necessarily enjoy the game as much as you truly can for the first time. It's a marathon, not a race, so enjoy the journey! 

Sorc main(until Lahn release) will be rushing to 50 then focusing on life skills and knowledge and building wealth empire. Push to +15 across the board(as well as a backup set for the Lahn) and proceed to prepare for future content.

Yes i know its a vague answer but we all keep secrets 

4 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Sorc, witch, mystic....curious about lahn might level her to

If u have ever played TERA, the lahn(after awakening) plays very similar to the Reaper

Personally i want to play the ninja.... I like the sneaky stabby stuff. But should it not be around at release then i will be playing the archer. However this is assuming they fix the screen safe zone problem that presented it self to many people during the beta.

Edited by Krieg

Wizard for awesomeness and ez grind abilities plus cost effectiveness also for NW and bosses. Building worker empire and preparing for Musa release.

I'll play a Wizard to start and do ecology, amity, exploration, nodes and the story. Get a nice foundation built and set up for Lahn. The wizard will become a boss alt. My excitement increased tenfold hearing that Lahn is coming. I was going to settle on another class, because I thought Lahn was a year, or more out, but now I get my main just a month after launch :D

Honestly don't know yet but trying to resist the usual path I take which is to start a game with the warrior.  Thinking of a Warrior and Witch to start...

As for what I do I'm eager to just learn the game on my own, do the story and get into lifeskills ASAP!  I'm also looking forward to having a home/homes and decorating.

Gonna Start with Wizard.  He will become my boss alt when Ninja is released.  Wizard is a fast grinder/ silver maker.   Once I get him to 50 i'll start working on my lifeskills(cooking )/node empire.  Gonna make sure to get my workers collecting grains from the get go.  So I can have a little stash at 50 for cooking.  Also gonna grab up the honey node asap.  After 50 and nodes are set.  I will quest and work on my energy/knowledge.  Talking to all npcs I find.

Going to get a Sorc to 50 as I've heard it's a solid overall class into late game. Planning on switching to a Striker main when it drops. Going to work on my node empire and developing alts along the way.

Already have a notebook started with plans 😋