Sign in to follow this  
[CM]Shirna

Black Desert for Xbox- Stream #4

Hey guys! 

If you didn't have chance to catch stream number 4, where were you? We talked about beta number 2, Ended up in one of the longest fights in Black Desert history, and talked about what you can expect to see within the first 3 months! 

If you would rather watch than read, here is the link to the official VOD: 

• Beta 2 Recap: We discussed some of the server issues, and then some of the beta stats!
  • Road Map! We talked about some of the things you can expect in the first 3 months of updates. Lahn confirmed as one of the classes in the first major update! 
  • Witch and Sorceress running through Altinova and down into the abandoned Iron Mines. All hell breaks loose and probably one of the longest single combat scenes to date! 
  • Ultimate bundle: When you first pick up your bundle, you will receive the old Shudad armor (without the cape), the new Shudad armor will be sent to all ultimate bundle owners once a bit more development has been done. 

We tried to answer as many questions as possible throughout this stream! We also really hope that you enjoyed the stream as much as we did! 

• Thanks 2

Good stream guys.

Small point though, can you PLEASE stop putting then out at 3 am gmt..or do 2 streams a week one for NA timezones and 1 for EU?

21 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

Good stream guys.

Small point though, can you PLEASE stop putting then out at 3 am gmt..or do 2 streams a week one for NA timezones and 1 for EU?

Maybe the time they stream is convenient for them

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

Good stream guys.

what's the point of a second stream if all the info are mentioned in the first one? you can just replay that stream at any time u desire..

Just now, maXmood said:

what's the point of a second stream if all the info are mentioned in the first one? you can just replay that stream at any time u desire..

I think his concern is that questions are being asked and answered, but the EU crowds are sleeping an unable to pose questions.  At least that's the only logical reason i can think of.

12 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

I think his concern is that questions are being asked and answered, but the EU crowds are sleeping an unable to pose questions.  At least that's the only logical reason i can think of.

there are other ppl out of EU that are missing these streams due to timezone. everyone else will feel left out. but i understand what you mean.

Can't really watch this fully due to laptop freezing alot, but any word on when screen size adjustments are coming? I know the official post on the website said "slightly after" launch but what would that be?

Loved it..all your steams are good...you and trent make a good team...wish we could see altinova ahd hexe to..

On 2/27/2019 at 5:35 AM, Dragonfiend said:

I agree, the streams are always fun to watch.

Me too. There is a charm to the streams because they are not overly fancy.  Even audio or visual difficulties add some fun little gems to remember fondly.

• Like 1