Sign in to follow this  
Hero4hire

Want my $100 back

13 minutes ago, Hero4hire said:

That road map made me lose all faith in this company how do I get a refund???

What exactly made you lose faith?  If you know anything about this game you knew all these things were coming..it was only a matter of when and in what order, so im confused what made you rage quit before even starting?

Edited by Elder Cog
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

What exactly made you lose faith?  If you know anything about this game you knew all these things were coming..it was only a matter of when and in what order, so im confused what made you rage quit before even starting?

From his other post he seems to be upset at the pace content is being release on console.  I guess he wanted it to release as slow as pc so we would be current with patch updates but years behind on content updates

6 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

From his other post he seems to be upset at the pace content is being release on console.  I guess he wanted it to release as slow as pc so we would be current with patch updates but years behind on content updates

That’s...odd. 

Lost gamers prefer updates sooner rather then later. Lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

That’s...odd. 

Lost gamers prefer updates sooner rather then later. Lol

funny thing is, my mate thinks i'll quit playing within 6 months because he knows me with these type of games.. i still went with the Ultimate version >.< and can't wait for friday to come.

Dude this is literally going to be the best MMO on console period. Unless someone else comes along and releases something that can out do black desert. Everyone knew like with all ports that the content was going to be behind. I had no illusion i would likely not be able to play the class i wanted to play from the get go. Also the content pace seems quite upscale compared to games like tera. Don't get me wrong there are other things i might say would be  a good reason to cancel over. Like them not fixing the screen size issues lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Dude this is literally going to be the best MMO on console period. Unless someone else comes along and releases something that can out do black desert. Everyone knew like with all ports that the content was going to be behind. I had no illusion i would likely not be able to play the class i wanted to play from the get go. Also the content pace seems quite upscale compared to games like tera. Don't get me wrong there are other things i might say would be  a good reason to cancel over. Like them not fixing the screen size issues lol.

weird thing is, the screen size issue happened to some ppl, 3 of my friends had that, it didn't happen to me..  and it only happened when they changed the servers from EU to NA.. when they went back to EU, it was back to normal again. 

16 minutes ago, maXmood said:

funny thing is, my mate thinks i'll quit playing within 6 months because he knows me with these type of games.. i still went with the Ultimate version >.< and can't wait for friday to come.

Can’t wait either!  I’m beyond excited. 

1 hour ago, Elder Cog said:

He thinks it's 4 classes in 6 months when it's actually 4 classes in 3 months. And likes to have hissy fits.

Edited by CubicVariable42

On 2/25/2019 at 11:34 AM, Hero4hire said:

The game is not out yet. Go to xbox.com and cancel your order. Easy. Bye Bye...

Wow i thought 3 month content for all that was good or is it your cancelling it because Ninja isn't one of the 4 classes that will be coming in the 3 month timeline? if that's why it's a very dumb reason to cancel imo

On 2/25/2019 at 10:34 AM, Hero4hire said:

And you should lose faith. Get a refund, people shouldn't pre-order this like braindead millennials that are ruining gaming industry by pre-ordering everything, silly modern trend. These are greedy companies who don't care about anything else but profit, who don't care about any gamers, don't care about all the fanboys who still defend them in a cringeworthy way. There's too much proof they are not to be trusted. Look at the recent Xbox enforcement fiasco when the CM Shirma couldn't even act like a grown up man. Another example, the can't enter house bug which has been in the game FOR YEARS and has been reported on forums for years by multiple players, they never cared to fix it. It's not a priority for them. If it was a bug directly affecting their pearl store, u can bet it would have been fixed in 24 hours. Typical. They are desperate now to sell the pre-orders, hence all the frenzied posts on social media and newsletters but mark my words, see how less they will communicate with yall naive sheep after they sell what they want. Wake up you sheep. You will play this game for 1 or 2 months and get bored, stop playing, because it's very shallow, empty, repetitive, nothing to do at max level. Beautiful at first, yes but that charm doesn't last long, doesn't have the big longevity of other deeper MMOs.

3 minutes ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

And you should lose faith. Get a refund, people shouldn't pre-order this like braindead millennials that are ruining gaming industry by pre-ordering everything, silly modern trend. These are greedy companies who don't care about anything else but profit, who don't care about any gamers, don't care about all the fanboys who still defend them in a cringeworthy way. There's too much proof they are not to be trusted. Look at the recent Xbox enforcement fiasco when the CM Shirma couldn't even act like a grown up man. Another example, the can't enter house bug which has been in the game FOR YEARS and has been reported on forums for years by multiple players, they never cared to fix it. It's not a priority for them. If it was a bug directly affecting their pearl store, u can bet it would have been fixed in 24 hours. Typical. They are desperate now to sell the pre-orders, hence all the frenzied posts on social media and newsletters but mark my words, see how less they will communicate with yall naive sheep after they sell what they want. Wake up you sheep. You will play this game for 1 or 2 months and get bored, stop playing, because it's very shallow, empty, repetitive, nothing to do at max level. Beautiful at first, yes but that charm doesn't last long, doesn't have the big longevity of other deeper MMOs.

aren't most games nowadays are just about the same? micro-transactions shouldn't be encouraged, but hey, the gaming industry is heading that way, and you won't be able to force it back to how it used to be.. 

10 minutes ago, Wild Marshmallow said:

Someone is salty. Don't you have better things to do?

Let people make their own decisions.

I loved the game on PC, but it was damn time-consuming I decided to stop playing it. Now I have a chance for fresh start and it's console game so I think I can make it more casual than it was on PC.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:45 AM, maXmood said:

weird thing is, the screen size issue happened to some ppl, 3 of my friends had that, it didn't happen to me..  and it only happened when they changed the servers from EU to NA.. when they went back to EU, it was back to normal again. 

Oh yeah I forgot the screen size issues in my previous comment, another reason to not trust them. Right after first beta, me and many other players reported the lack of screen size adjustement option that many other big games and MMOs like Neverwinter on Xbox have. Do you think they cared? No. All my posts were ignored. 2nd beta came, still no option to adjust screen size, something this basic. They have been too busy marketing the game, $$$ profit is all they care about.

21 minutes ago, maXmood said:

aren't most games nowadays are just about the same? micro-transactions shouldn't be encouraged, but hey, the gaming industry is heading that way, and you won't be able to force it back to how it used to be.. 

Sure and that is a problem. It wasn't this bad only some years ago. Some companies act more scummy than others. This BDO model is a bad practice, it's not the free to play model. Microtransactions are part of the free to play model but you get the game for free, like Neverwinter for example does. It's either that way or a game sold for a price without microtransactions. It's scummy to want the best of both worlds like BDO devs do, it's the same scummy stunt Fortnite pulled when they released the PVE game. Nowadays every big game jumps on the bandwagon of multiple pre-order editions, standard edition, gold edition, deluxe edition, ultimate edition, purple unicorns edition, giveusyourmoneysuckers edition. And all these dumb millennial sheep who have no brain and rich parents buy every crap shoved down their throat, they are to blame for this bad state of gaming industry. It's in gamers hands to change these scummy practices that are bad for every gamer, even for these braindead millennial fanboys. Betas, early access, all this incomplete bs because dumb gamers without standards allow worse quality, lack of professionalism, that's why these companies abuse all of us because the dumb fanboys allow them to and still defend them lol how dumb.

Subpixel What You Gonna Do About It GIF - Subpixel WhatYouGonnaDoAboutIt GIFs

You Ain't Gonna Do Shit GIF - AintGonnaDoShit KevinHart GIFs

Learn to live in the world we're living. Rage and hate won't change anything.

Edited by Apo

26 minutes ago, Apo said:

Subpixel What You Gonna Do About It GIF - Subpixel WhatYouGonnaDoAboutIt GIFs

You Ain't Gonna Do Shit GIF - AintGonnaDoShit KevinHart GIFs

Learn to live in the world we're living. Rage and hate won't change anything.

No, but in todays world it gets you viewers and ratings on a youtube channel lol