Sign in to follow this  
Krieg

List of fixes to come on full release??

Yo any one got any news on what is going to be effected come release date? Some fixes are holding me back from picking this game up so i'd like to know!

20 minutes ago, Krieg said:

Yo any one got any news on what is going to be effected come release date? Some fixes are holding me back from picking this game up so i'd like to know!

What fixes are holding you back?

Mainly the fact that there was a bug forcing my screen to be all screwed up. I had about an inch and a half on all sides off screen no matter what i did on my tv or xbox. Kinda hard to play when you can't read most of a quest or heal when you can't see your health bar. Its a major problem. That is easily the biggest problem i have and i wasn't the only one having this issue. Other than that everything else is really minor irritants just compounding the big issue lol.

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

Thanks for the link. Does UI size fall under the main issue i was having?

Yes, that would be your problem. 

I had a similar issue. Turns out it was the TV settings. 

Went in the settings to where it looks like you can configure xbox settings but ends up being a slide show. Picked the one with a green border and a  blue one.  Adjusted the settings on my TV till I saw both boxes.

TV needed to be zoomed on its end 

Edited by Doktar

Sadly some of us have old tv's like me, mine is a flatscreen that came out around the time when they were JUST becoming a thing. So my settings can't really fit the screen for BDO it seems. Thankfully they said that fix will come "slightly after".

10 hours ago, mwalker924 said:

Sadly some of us have old tv's like me, mine is a flatscreen that came out around the time when they were JUST becoming a thing. So my settings can't really fit the screen for BDO it seems. Thankfully they said that fix will come "slightly after".

Yep I have the same issue. Still going to play the heck out of this game but I don't understand why they can't add a screen sizing option when you first boot up (Like what's in nearly every other xbox game)

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 9:02 PM, Flexkw0ndo said:

Yep I have the same issue. Still going to play the heck out of this game but I don't understand why they can't add a screen sizing option when you first boot up (Like what's in nearly every other xbox game)

Fortunately for us with this issue, they said an option to adjust it will come slightly after launch!