Pulssse

[CM]Shirna inadvertently revealed the 4 classes

I was absolutely psyched for the Ninja class to be coming... then this showed up. Eh, at least the DK's coming soon. Also, isn't the Lahn (lore-wise) a psychopathic killer when you unlock her Awakening? I don't know if it counts for the Lahn we play as, but I really want to know before I think of trying her out.

@Reachfan2 I don't honestly know. I skipped every ounce of dialog or text when i was awakening her. I think the blades call to her. Honestly don't put any lore behind your decision to play a class, play it because you want to have fun. Screw everything else, Meta, Nerfs, Buffs, Flavor of the months, and play what you want to play as.

Fair warning to new players Black Desert is not a Alt friendly game. It comes with costs, both real and in game. Take it from me on PC I have a 62 ranger, 61 Wiz, 61 DK, 60 Valk, and 60 Archer. Everything else is 59-56. 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Fair warning to new players Black Desert is not a Alt friendly game. It comes with costs, both real and in game. Take it from me on PC I have a 62 ranger, 61 Wiz, 61 DK, 60 Valk, and 60 Archer. Everything else is 59-56. 

But Alts are extremely important. Dont leave that out

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

But Alts are extremely important. Dont leave that out

this is very true, for family fame funds. but to a beginner wanting to know why they are progressing - probably because you are blowing all your resources on alts. I had many in my guild do this and once i got them focused they improved 10 fold. 

1 minute ago, Reachfan2 said:

Also, is it true that 3 of the 4 classes are releasing at the same time?

They should all be releasing during the april update

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

They should all be releasing during the april update

I thought it was one per month, Lahn being the first in April, that was my impression anyway. The way they worded it made it sound like they would drop individually. But if it's all four, that's even more crazy than I thought lol

2 minutes ago, Alder said:

I thought it was one per month, Lahn being the first in April, that was my impression anyway. The way they worded it made it sound like they would drop individually. But if it's all four, that's even more crazy than I thought lol

We have like 10 or 11 classes to get through so dropping 3 or 4 with the first major update still leaves many for future updates 

4 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

We have like 10 or 11 classes to get through so dropping 3 or 4 with the first major update still leaves many for future updates 

The amount of content coming in the first half of 2019 is crazy, I'm not just talking about classes.

Just now, CubicVariable42 said:

Since the game got rated in Australia, when will it be available on the store?

Are you gonna ask that question on every post now????

3 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

SHHHHHHHHHHH keep it a secret o.o 

I think it’s too late!! Lol

Love your streams though. Will we see more even after launch? 🤔

31 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

There is such a thing as subtleness...a lost are this day and age.

It's an extremely important question for the majority of people in Australia if they want to play the game. I've only made one forum post and one forum comment (the above one)

Edited by CubicVariable42

9 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

It's an extremely important question for the majority of people in Australia if they want to play the game. I've only made one forum post and one forum comment (the above one)

I get it, but you will make more traction in your own dedicated thread about this topic rather then posting on completely different topics. 

Juat some advice. 

And I hope you all get access to the game as well!! 👍🏼

10 minutes ago, WeAreLegion said:

I get it, but you will make more traction in your own dedicated thread about this topic rather then posting on completely different topics. 

Juat some advice. 

And I hope you all get access to the game as well!! 👍🏼

I have access, I'm trying to help the people in Australia that don't.

Was kinda hoping for the ninja to be one of the first added but thats alright. Ill probably play wizard for a while and then move on to Striker. Whenever Ninja makes it to console i plan to main them. Not much for defense but i love high damage and sneaky stabby playstyle.